porkbutt

biggest bish in a movie?

Myrna from D.C. Cab.  I mean, you know she's a total b*tch if I'm remembering an obscure character from an obscure movie. 

Not very well known but there’s a movie called The Last Seduction from the early 90s that features by far the biggest biich evah.

• Sad 1

Just now, Cruzer said:

Joan Crawford (Faye Dunaway) - Mommie Dearest

I blame the kid.  If that brat would just eat her meat and not use wire hangers then we wouldn't even know about her. 

I bish was code for bush

so then I was trying to recall 70's movies

42 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Joan Crawford (Faye Dunaway) - Mommie Dearest

Joan Crawford has risen from the grave.

19 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Jenny in Forrest Gump..treated him like dirt

Yep. Always hated that b!tch. Treats him like crap, then shows up to have him nurse her through her death and then raise the kid.

Not a movie, but a TV show, I nominate skyler white from breaking bad. 

She didn't start out as a b1tch, but Skyler in Breaking Bad sure turned into one. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. Always hated that b!tch. Treats him like crap, then shows up to have him nurse her through her death and then raise the kid.

Beat to me to it re: Skyler. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Not very well known but there’s a movie called The Last Seduction from the early 90s that features by far the biggest biich evah.

I saw that one just a few weeks ago. She was a koont but damn if she didn’t turn me on all the same :wub:

Jules Winnfield 

3 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Danny's gf in caddyshack.

Plus she had zero t1ts to make up for her attitude. :mad:

2 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Nurse Ratchet in One Flew Over The Coocs Nest. 

actually this is probably the winner

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

Danny's gf in caddyshack.

She was also Otters girl in Animal House. “Squeeze those titties, fawk her brains out.” She padded her bra brah.

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

She was also Otters girl in Animal House. “Squeeze those titties, fawk her brains out.” She padded her bra brah.

Oh sh1t.  I never realized that. Now this is why I love the GC.  The more you know. 🌈

17 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

17 hours ago, DonS said:

She didn't start out as a b1tch, but Skyler in Breaking Bad sure turned into one. 

Just to be clear, Skyler's sister was a klepto and her husband was creating a meth empire... and she was the b!tch?  On top of that, Walter essentially forced her to be a single parent to not only a disabled son, but to a new born baby.  He treated her like crap.  Heck, she should've put a bullet in his head long before he killed himself.

I thought the writers did a very poor job with her character, but I hold nothing against her.  I'm always confounded at how people felt sorry of Jesse and Walter but thought Skyler and her brother-in-law were somehow the bad guys.  I mean, no one is a saint, but come on.  Walter and Jessie were cooking and distributing meth (on purpose), and creating a narcotics empire.  I think it's awesome that Walter died in the end, f' him... and I thought Jesse should've taken a bullet to the end in that house as well.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just to be clear, Skyler's sister was a klepto and her husband was creating a meth empire... and she was the b!tch?  On top of that, Walter essentially forced her to be a single parent to not only a disabled son, but to a new born baby.  He treated her like crap.  Heck, she should've put a bullet in his head long before he killed himself.

I thought the writers did a very poor job with her character, but I hold nothing against her.  I'm always confounded at how people felt sorry of Jesse and Walter but thought Skyler and her brother-in-law were somehow the bad guys.  I mean, no one is a saint, but come on.  Walter and Jessie were cooking and distributing meth (on purpose), and creating a narcotics empire.  I think it's awesome that Walter died in the end, f' him... and I thought Jesse should've taken a bullet to the end in that house as well.

I hated her from the very beginning. And I've never made it deeper than season 3, as I just don't find it very interesting.

Very first episode. She's just one of those chicks that has to control every damn thing. The man is dying. Does she sympathize? Comfort? Nope. Just a bunch of guilt trips, nagging, and passive aggressive bullsh!t.