IGotWorms

Afghanistan

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Says who? He did what was best for him. Sadly, he couldn't find that here. 

Takes some big brass ones to go to Chiner and start from scratch. 

Says me

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Ya. This all day

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

19 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Ya. This all day

While I appreciate it guys, no need to respond to the fockwit Alias troll. It just encourages him. 

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

While I appreciate it guys, no need to respond to the fockwit Alias troll. It just encourages him. 

What doosh is that doosh an alias of? 

Trump Jr.

"We went from Fock around and find out" to "The Taliban has assured us..."

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Trump Jr.

That's a pretty accurate assessment right there. 

34 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Trump Jr.

Trump Sr negotiated our withdrawal with the Taliban. :wacko: 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, MDC said:

It really is amazing you would type that. We all know Biden threw that conditioned base plan out the window with all the other Trump policies. It's been pointed out in this very thread time and time again.

Yet here you are repeating the same idiotic nonsense. :wacko:

• Sad 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

It really is amazing you would type that. We all know Biden threw that conditioned base plan out the window with all the other Trump policies. It's been pointed out in this very thread time and time again.

Yet here you are repeating the same idiotic nonsense. :wacko:

You're surprised a self admitted troll is trolling?  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm not surprised. I just find it amazing. A troll would have better material. I think he's just retarded.

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It really is amazing you would type that.

Because it’s true? Odd that someone who has a problem trolling would quote a trolling hypocrite like Trump Jr. :wacko: 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Strike said:

This. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I guarantee Trump did not negotiate a deal wherein we leave behind $8 billion worth of state of the art military equipment for the taliban to use against us while we attempt a last minute evacuation of American citizens and Afghan allies. 

Also, there were zero American casualties during the last 18 months of Trump's presidency. 

This entire debacle is solely the responsibility of the incompetent Harris/Biden administration. Any attempt to blame Trump for any of this is the height of retardetry. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I guarantee Trump did not negotiate a deal wherein we leave behind $8 billion worth of state of the art military equipment for the taliban to use against us while we attempt a last minute evacuation of American citizens and Afghan allies. 

Also, there were zero American casualties during the last 18 months of Trump's presidency. 

This entire debacle is solely the responsibility of the incompetent Harris/Biden administration. Any attempt to blame Trump for any of this is the height of retardetry. 

And this.

58 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

TDS is real. Those who deny it, are suffering from it. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Just commenting on the rich irony of Trump Jr. accusing Biden of accepting the Taliban’s assurances after his dad negotiated our withdrawal with them, Sport. :thumbsup: 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just commenting on the rich irony of Trump Jr. accusing Biden of accepting the Taliban’s assurances after his dad negotiated our withdrawal with them, Sport. :thumbsup: 

Don't you know the libs are screaming Trump Trump Trump Trump TRUMP!!!!!!  

Sha oobie. Shattered shattered....

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Because it’s true? Odd that someone who has a problem trolling would quote a trolling hypocrite like Trump Jr. :wacko: 

And this is where the liberal narrative falls apart. You sprinkle in a tiny bit of truth.  A truth that is no longer accurate I might add and if anyone who doesn't have their head up their a$$ like all liberals do can see right through.. Yes, the Trump administration negotiated a deal for a CONDITIONAL withdrawal. A withdrawal that had milestones that needed to be met in order to move to the next phase. A withdrawal that had the "fock around and find out" mentality. 

That plan was discarded by the current admin because all things Trump equals bad. The Biden admin made that perfectly clear especially when Kamala bragged to the national media that SHE was the last person in the room when the decision was made. Speaking of Kackles where is the last person in the room? Oh, that's right she's in Asia taking photos in front of communist statues. So no, this is all on the Biden administration. A weak, dementia-riddled old man who can't stay awake past 3pm. 

BTW - Don't think people aren't noticing the Biden admin trying to legitimize the Taliban rule. I'm positive they are working on sending them money on top of all the weapons, and hostages. Biden left behind.

I know people say you're just trolling, but I'm starting to believe you're just retarded.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nuance is lost on you.  Link to Trump negotiating Aug 31 deadline?  Abandon Bagram Air Base? Pull troops before Americans were gone?  Allow Taliban to control Kabul and control release of Americans?

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Nuance is lost on you.  Link to Trump negotiating Aug 31 deadline?  Abandon Bagram Air Base? Pull troops before Americans were gone?  Allow Taliban to control Kabul and control release of Americans?

This is when the rat bows out of the thread for a couple days and joins back in later repeating the same crap at that time. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Billions of our most advanced weapon systems.

Don't get me wrong I don't think those goat fockers are smart enough to use them effectively but you better believe china and russia are coming in and paying top sheckle for them in order to reverse engineer. 

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Link to Trump accepting taliban assurances? 

He negotiated a conditions based withdrawal. Up until recently it appears as though the taliban were adhering to those conditions. As evidenced by the lack of American casualties. Then we had Biden foisted upon us and those conditions went out the window. Presumably along with every other condition that a real President had negotiated. :dunno:

16 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

And this is where the liberal narrative falls apart. You sprinkle in a tiny bit of truth.  A truth that is no longer accurate I might add and if anyone who doesn't have their head up their a$$ like all liberals do can see right through.. Yes, the Trump administration negotiated a deal for a CONDITIONAL withdrawal. A withdrawal that had milestones that needed to be met in order to move to the next phase. A withdrawal that had the "fock around and find out" mentality. 

That plan was discarded by the current admin because all things Trump equals bad. The Biden admin made that perfectly clear especially when Kamala bragged to the national media that SHE was the last person in the room when the decision was made. Speaking of Kackles where is the last person in the room? Oh, that's right she's in Asia taking photos in front of communist statues. So no, this is all on the Biden administration. A weak, dementia-riddled old man who can't stay awake past 3pm. 

BTW - Don't think people aren't noticing the Biden admin trying to legitimize the Taliban rule. I'm positive they are working on sending them money on top of all the weapons, and hostages. Biden left behind.

I know people say you're just trolling, but I'm starting to believe you're just retarded.

Legitimize Taliban rule? Trump negotiated our withdrawal from Afghanistan with the Taliban years ago. Know who wasn’t part of that negotiation? The Afghanistan government. 

The weapons left behind were given to the Afghanistan army we spent a years and billions arming and training. They lay their weapons down and surrendered to the Taliban in a day.

Somehow you guys are surprised this happened and think the outcome would have been different if only Trump won re-election. :wacko: 

Biden sucks. I hope we leave Afghanistan forever anyway. 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Somehow you guys are surprised this happened and think the outcome would have been different if only Trump won re-election. :wacko: 

It would have been and he did.

We would still have left but not like this.  

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

A good thing.

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It would have been and he did.

We would still have left but not like this.  

We’ll never know since Trump didn’t keep his promise to pull us out of Afghanistan. Or win re-election.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

TDS is real. Those who deny it, are suffering from it. 

Probably worth noting that this specific conversation started with cdub quoting Trump (Jr), to which MDC was mostly pointing out the hypocrisy in that statement.

The reason our government is so inept and sh1t like this happens and they are allowed to waste trillions of dollars and countless lives over and over again is here for all to see in this thread.  Most of you probably consider yourselves the creme de la creme of intellect and all that you stoopid focks can conclude up to page 25 in your little pee brains is how to argue amongst yourselves when the problem is not us, it is them.

I hope the biggest black eye that comes out of this is to the military and we lose faith in them as well.

Well, not you guys, because you are abject retards, but maybe the rest of America minus this group of 12.

Romney is continuing to help the democrats any way he can by saying both trump and biden are to blame for this mess.  Trump didnt make the call on evacuating without getting americans out of there buddy.  Keep in mind that Romney today is effectively a democrat with an r next to his name.  64% of republicans disapprove of his performance in the last poll ive seen.  I think romney must either switch parties or retire from politics by his releection.  Unfortunately, his term doesnt end until the 2024 election. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/08/29/romney-afghanistan-biden-trump-507187

Sen. Mitt Romney said Sunday morning that the current situation is Afghanistan is the direct result of decisions made by both the Trump and Biden administrations.

"If you focus on what we should do right now, recognize we're in the position we're in right now is because of terrible decisions made by two administrations," the Utah Republican told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Probably worth noting that this specific conversation started with cdub quoting Trump (Jr), to which MDC was mostly pointing out the hypocrisy in that statement.

There is no hypocrisy in that statement.  If there is, make your case counselor.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Pfft, Biden doesn't trifle with mere billions, he farts that out before his morning Ensure.  He's all about the trillions, yo.  😎

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Billions of our most advanced weapon systems.

Don't get me wrong I don't think those goat fockers are smart enough to use them effectively but you better believe china and russia are coming in and paying top sheckle for them in order to reverse engineer. 

Sounds like something somebody who had a lot to cover up would allow to happen in order to maintain the cover up. 

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Pfft, Biden doesn't trifle with mere billions, he farts that out before his morning Ensure.  He's all about the trillions, yo.  😎

Shiiiiiiit, his son can get 8 billion for his finger paintings. 

29 minutes ago, Strike said:

There is no hypocrisy in that statement.  If there is, make your case counselor.

I think MDC pretty much covered it.

Original quote from Junior:

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Trump Jr.

MDC's explanation:

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Trump's deal with the Taliban was based on several "assurances" from the Taliban.  Official link here - https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Agreement-For-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf

Some snippets below:

A comprehensive peace agreement is made of four parts:

1. Guarantees and enforcement mechanisms that will prevent the use of the soil of Afghanistan by any group or individual against the security of the United States and its allies.

2. Guarantees, enforcement mechanisms, and announcement of a timeline for the withdrawal of all foreign forces from Afghanistan.

3. After the announcement of guarantees for a complete withdrawal of foreign forces and timeline in the presence of international witnesses, and guarantees and the announcement in the presence of international witnesses that Afghan soil will not be used against the security of the United States and its allies, the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban will start intra-Afghan negotiations with Afghan sides on March 10, 2020, which corresponds to Rajab 15, 1441 on the Hijri Lunar calendar and Hoot 20, 1398 on the Hijri Solar calendar.

4. A permanent and comprehensive ceasefire will be an item on the agenda of the intra-Afghan dialogue and negotiations. The participants of intra-Afghan negotiations will discuss the date and modalities of a permanent and comprehensive ceasefire, including joint implementation mechanisms, which will be announced along with the completion and agreement over the future political roadmap of Afghanistan.

Following is the text of the agreement for the implementation of parts one and two of the above. Both sides agree that these two parts are interconnected. The obligations of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban in this agreement apply in areas under their control until the formation of the new post-settlement Afghan Islamic government as determined by the intra-Afghan dialogue and negotiations.

PART TWO In conjunction with the announcement of this agreement, the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban will take the following steps to prevent any group or individual, including al-Qa’ida, from using the soil of Afghanistan to threaten the security of the United States and its allies:

1. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban will not allow any of its members, other individuals or groups, including al-Qa’ida, to use the soil of Afghanistan to threaten the security of the United States and its allies.

2. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban will send a clear message that those who pose a threat to the security of the United States and its allies have no place in Afghanistan, and will instruct members of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban not to cooperate with groups or individuals threatening the security of the United States and its allies.

3. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban will prevent any group or individual in Afghanistan from threatening the security of the United States and its allies, and will prevent them from recruiting, training, and fundraising and will not host them in accordance with the commitments in this agreement.

4. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban is committed to deal with those seeking asylum or residence in Afghanistan according to international migration law and the commitments of this agreement, so that such persons do not pose a threat to the security of the United States and its allies.

5. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban will not provide visas, passports, travel permits, or other legal documents to those who pose a threat to the security of the United States and its allies to enter Afghanistan.

PART THREE

2. The United States and the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban seek positive relations with each other and expect that the relations between the United States and the new post-settlement Afghan Islamic government as determined by the intra-Afghan dialogue and negotiations will be positive.

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

MDC's explanation:

Trump's deal with the Taliban was based on several "assurances" from the Taliban.  Official link here - https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Agreement-For-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf

Some snippets below:

And? 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

MDC's explanation:

Some snippets below:

Jesus christ look at #1 in part one and two. Do you think the Taliban is abiding by that? They were under Trump, but they smelled puzzy and weak azz leadership and now 13 service members are dead, thousands of others dead, and that doesn't include all the other horrors happening.

Trump said fock around and find out. That last person who tested that was blown into a thousand bits.

Biden said here's billions in the most advanced military equipment, thousands of hostages of which he focking gave a named list.

In one situation the president dictated to the Taliban what was happening and to stay in line.

On the other, the president is taking orders from the Taliban and they are dictating what is going to happen. 

The fact you can't figure this out isn't surprising.

Just now, Strike said:

And? 

Because the word "assurances" was used at some point by both administrations he thinks the situations are exactly the same. Tim doesn't have great critical thinking skills. 

29 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Trump said fock around and find out. That last person who tested that was blown into a thousand bits.

Trump said fock around and find out. They knew what would happen so they didn't fock around. 

With Biden they focked around and found out that there are no repercussions. So expect them to continue to fock around. 

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Jesus christ look at #1 in part one and two. Do you think the Taliban is abiding by that? They were under Trump, but they smelled puzzy and weak azz leadership and now 13 service members are dead, thousands of others dead, and that doesn't include all the other horrors happening.

Biden said here's billions in the most advanced military equipment, thousands of hostages of which he focking gave a named list.

In one situation the president dictated to the Taliban what was happening and to stay in line.

On the other, the president is taking orders from the Taliban and they are dictating what is going to happen. 

The fact you can't figure this out isn't surprising.

#1 of Part 2 says they wouldn't allow other groups to use the soil of Afghanistan to threaten the US.  How the heck are you supposed to guarantee that?  It seems this ISIS-K or whatever is more at war with the Taliban than they are with us, so I don't think they're "allowing" them to do it.

But Trump didn't get the chance to finish his end of the deal.  We don't know what would have happened with him still President, although yes I'm sure it would have been better than what Biden did.  And I agree that Biden didn't have to maintain the deal if he didn't want to.

So are you saying Trump dictated to the Taliban that he'd release their prisoners?

Also the Taliban didn't kill the 13 service members.  And we have fought back.

But overall, I guess all of this (as well as several of the recent posts here) points to the opinion that we should have maintained a presence there forever?  Because that was definitely not the majority opinion a few weeks ago.