IGotWorms

Afghanistan

Let's not lose the bigger picture here. Sure thousands of people are literally dying, a major crysis at the boarder, no Covid plan other than get the jab, the president is compromised by both Russia and china...

But no mean tweets. 

That's what really matters. That's why people voted for Biden. This is just as much on them. They hold responsibility for these disasters.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Now he is going full on TRUMP!!!!! mode. 

I caught that too.....I let it slide because he was almost showing the spine of a leader and I have to give him some credit.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

But no mean tweets. 

And brilliant minds such as Wiff's left holding the mouse thinking f#ck...

Could it have gone worse?

Is that even possible?

How many months in are we and already an appearance by ISIS.  

No sh1t?  ISIS?

And we successfully armed the Taliban.

Nice work.

Can we have another twenty  two thousand unfollowable bloviating threads?  Please and thank you Wiff.

Jeebus fock! First Biden gives Russia a list of key infrastructure entities that he doesn't want them to hack. Now he gives the Taliban a list of names of people who helped us over the last 20 years. 

I mean, how focking stupid is this administration? 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I caught that too.....I let it slide because he was almost showing the spine of a leader and I have to give him some credit.

He was?   How?

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Jeebus fock! First Biden gives Russia a list of key infrastructure entities that he doesn't want them to hack. Now he gives the Taliban a list of names of people who helped us over the last 20 years. 

This is deliberate.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Let's not lose the bigger picture here. Sure thousands of people are literally dying, a major crysis at the boarder, no Covid plan other than get the jab, the president is compromised by both Russia and china...

But no mean tweets. 

That's what really matters. That's why people voted for Biden. This is just as much on them. They hold responsibility for these disasters.

This is all where being a moderate plays into things for me. I'm neither going to automatically defend or condemn Biden, Trump or any previous president based on any political leanings. I'm going to read the sh!t out of everything I can get my hands on and draw my own conclusions.

This is how we all should be operating in this country, not catastrophizing issues that have been around a long time and deepening what divides us, like you have in this literary train wreck of a post. Crysis? Boarder? 

Yikes.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is all where being a moderate plays into things for me. I'm neither going to automatically defend or condemn Biden, Trump or any previous president based on any political leanings. I'm going to read the sh!t out of everything I can get my hands on and draw my own conclusions.

This is how we all should be operating in this country, not catastrophizing issues that have been around a long time and deepening what divides us, like you have in this literary train wreck of a post. Crysis? Boarder? 

Yikes.

Your rebuttal will be a snarky spell check snafu?

Fock off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Your rebuttal will be a snarky spell check snafu?

Fock off.

He’s a typical Biden apologist.

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Did Biden take responsibility for the deaths today?

He said he takes responsibility but he was just following what TRUMP set in place!!!!

So, TRUMP!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

This dude and his administration can't be trusted with sensitive information, this alone should be grounds for removal. What an absolute disaster.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

This dude and his administration can't be trusted with sensitive information, this alone should be grounds for removal. What an absolute disaster.

Can I pass you a note?

Open it.

Read it.

IT WON'T BE

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

They're ALL gone next November 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

They're ALL gone next November 

Nope.  That's the thing.  I hope not.  I hope we are stuck with utter sh1t for so long that every citizen collectively says enough is a focking nough and we get rid of all of them.

Both sides are crooked as all hell.  Fact.

They purposefully divide us,  Fact.

Afghanistan should show us all right now that they absolutely suck and force us to demand more than this.  This is ridiculous.  

Our entire system is broken and corrupt.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

This is deliberate.

Has to be. Nobody is this incompetent.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Unfortunately it gets worse the further down the ladder we go. Next up, Kameltoe. On deck, Pelosi. It's a cavalcade of coruption and idiocy. 

41 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Nope.  That's the thing.  I hope not.  I hope we are stuck with utter sh1t for so long that every citizen collectively says enough is a focking nough and we get rid of all of them.

Both sides are crooked as all hell.  Fact.

They purposefully divide us,  Fact.

Afghanistan should show us all right now that they absolutely suck and force us to demand more than this.  This is ridiculous.  

Our entire system is broken and corrupt.

It is broken, they do purposely divide us, both sides. But the  amount of power these focking clowns would have over you if they are in power for the next 3 years will be biblical. 

5 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

It is broken, they do purposely divide us, both sides. But the  amount of power these focking clowns would have over you if they are in power for the next 3 years will be biblical. 

It doesn't matter.  It's biblical no matter what.

There are no sides. 

They propose sides to keep us off-kilter.

Every single thought you have ever had online has been recorded and stored.

That's who is in charge.

Just now, fandandy said:

It doesn't matter.  It's biblical no matter what.

There are no sides. 

They propose sides to keep us off-kilter.

Every single thought you have ever had online has been recorded and stored.

That's who is in charge.

Solution?

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Solution?

Read Revelation and know what to expect.

There is no solution.

Just now, fandandy said:

Read Revelation and know what to expect.

There is no solution.

I've heard this answer a number of times from various patients of mine. Not a fan 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

I've heard this answer a number of times from various patients of mine. Not a fan 

It is what it is.  There is not a club we are looking for you to join.  You are not our concern.

The answer you asked though is there is no solution.  It is to be played out as it is written in the book of Revelation.

Fact.

Hopefully not tomorrow nor in my lifetime but I can guarantee that we are damn close and I'm afraid that I will see much more than I want to.

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

You are not our concern.

I believe you. It's disheartening we have so much in common and that one thing would alienate us. 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I believe you. It's disheartening we have so much in common and that one thing would alienate us. 

What would alienate us?

What’s sad is Biden won’t do a mother focking thing. Trump would have literally rained fire down on them. He’s done it before for less. Any REAL president would immediately retaliate and make them regret it. That’s what pisses me off so bad. They literally died because of this administration’s incompetence and what do they do? Try to blame it on Trump and then go on to say that no one is criticizing his decision. How proud of his of this decision. I swear, if him, Pelosi, and Harris dropped dead right now majority of the country would rejoice. 

If trump were in office during the withdrawal, the media would scrutinize every tiny afghan village and if one afghan child was abused by the taliban after we pulled out all americans safely, trump would be villified for child torture.  

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

If trump were in office during the withdrawal, the media would scrutinize every tiny afghan village and if one afghan child was abused by the taliban after we pulled out all americans safely, trump would be villified for child torture.  

No doubt about it.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

What would alienate us?

You are getting under everyone's skin? 

Just a guess.

31 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Worse than this actually did happen in Afghanistan on Biden's watch.  Recently, a young girl, I believe 9 years old was decapitated in Afghanistan.  

On 8/15/2021 at 11:45 AM, DonS said:

11 years ago I spent 5 months at Firebase Thomas in Herat province. I was there as a contractor supporting our sensor platform which collects high resolution imagery and terrain data for mission planning.

The place was originally built by the Soviets.  It's the circle of life when I realize that some Taliban muthafocka is now jerking off in the same small room that I bunked (and jerked off) in. Just like the Ivan that had the room before me.

When we first got there we had to try and get rid of a horrendous stench from the room we used for processing. The source of the stench was from some POS Afghani that had locked a dog in the room and let it starve on purpose.  This behavior tells me all I need to know about those focking savages. 

And this

This is infuriating 

But it has to be intentional

It's like they are waiting for a response

We have BLM, the riots, a really shady election, this whateverthefockthisshitis and on and on.

They are pressing us.

Us divided until the weapons are seized is their only hope.

The exchange of information.  That's over.  They own every single aspect of communication and the fact that the internet was actually created by the military shouldn't be lost on us.

I think terrorism is unleashed and I think the USA unleashes terrorism and I think they may soon unleash it on us.

14 hours ago, DonS said:

Who the fock would choose to go to Afghanistan for a vacation???

Focking morons. That's who. 

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Finally somebody speaks!  Pelosi is having a presser right now.  Wait….wut?

I would actually enjoy watching her get raped to death and eaten by wild dogs. God I hate that woman. 

Just saw CNN in the doctor's waiting room... apparently Biden has vowed that we are going to hunt the terrorists down and that America will not be cowed. 

Hunt them down? You had them in prison not two weeks ago you dumb fock.

Who does this clown think he's intimidating at this point? 

• Sad 1

glad kamala is addressing lgbt and climate in singapore with no comment on the dead US. cant make this up