IGotWorms

Afghanistan

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

It was only a matter of time before Biden and his administration's incompetence cost us American lives. Everyone saw this coming. Horrible day and I fear it will only get worse.

And ISIS just shows up suddenly.

This nation is a sick joke.

We are a collective sham.

But wait, We are awesome.  God loves us the bestest.  We are the chosen ones.

Never mind.  DOn't look behind the curtain.  America is exceptional.

Most diverse cabinet ever. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Rent free. :thumbsup: 

Sorry CuckDC. I just thought you were up on all draft dodging Presidents and honestly wanted to know what Bidens medical issues are. You used to be a walking encyclopedia on them. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, fandandy said:

And ISIS just shows up suddenly.

This nation is a sick joke.

We are a collective sham.

But wait, We are awesome.  God loves us the bestest.  We are the chosen ones.

Never mind.  DOn't look behind the curtain.  America is exceptional.

If we could stop being loyal to a two party system then maybe we could avoid crap like this.

On 8/15/2021 at 11:39 AM, fandandy said:

The US government top to bottom and the US military are corrupt and incompetent and the US is a has-been nation and an embarrassment.  

Yup

I still don’t understand why you didn’t get all of your people and artillery out BEFORE the troop withdrawal.  I’m no Military expert but damn, that’s just common sense.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think it's time again for creepy joe to take a rest. 

Would it matter?

This is how broken our system is top to bottom.

This is absurd.  What we currently see is the fault of the entire government and the military.

How we can ever trust this collection of morons again is beyond me.

What war has the United States ever won?

What right do these retards have to spend as much as the rest of the world combined on the military when this is what we get in return.

Fock every one of these evil mother fockers with a stick.

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I still don’t understand why you didn’t get all of your people and artillery out BEFORE the troop withdrawal.  I’m no Military expert but damn, that’s just common sense.  

No focking sh1t...Absolute clusterfuk...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Would it matter?

This is how broken our system is top to bottom.

This is absurd.  What we currently see is the fault of the entire government and the military.

How we can ever trust this collection of morons again is beyond me.

What war has the United States ever won?

What right do these retards have to spend as much as the rest of the world combined on the military when this is what we get in return.

Fock every one of these evil mother fockers with a stick.

Trump had it pretty well under control. He didn't give away $80 billion worth of American arms. :dunno:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Trump had it pretty well under control. He didn't give away $80 billion worth of American arms. :dunno:

Trump gave this incompetent woke military how much money?

Bigly mistake.

Fock them.

I can't wait until China and Russia punch us right in the teeth if we even think about attempting to protect Taiwan.

The US needs an ass whooping.

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There is no denying that this was a major major fock up. The most obviously basic of all mistakes was led by creepy joe. 

This is one of the biggest avoidable disasters any president has ever made over the past 60 years. And creepy joe won't answer questions, and said all was fine a little over a month ago, and now he says chaos was unavoidable. How does that turd not get booted from office right now?

Think of making this level of a mistake at your job. What do you think would happen to you?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Trump gave this incompetent woke military how much money?

Bigly mistake.

Fock them.

I can't wait until China and Russia punch us right in the teeth if we even think about attempting to protect Taiwan.

The US needs an ass whooping.

Not a mistake. Trump did the right things. The difference being he was in control. 

Biden chose kameltoe as vice president. 

Enough said. 

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Not a mistake. Trump did the right things. The difference being he was in control. 

Enough said. 

No.  This didn't unravel simply because Trump is not president, and if it did then our system is completely focked.

We spent trillions in Afghanistan for nothing.

That's the story here.

Our military and government combined are so focking incompetent that they can't even flee correctly.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Military_Expenditures_by_Country_2019.svg/800px-Military_Expenditures_by_Country_2019.svg.png

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Enough said. 

Biden chose a black woman as vice president, as that was his only criteria. Harris just happened to be the one he ended up with. 

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

First, he needs to wake up from his nap.

And then pump him full of stimulants and other drugs to help him focus his damage brain.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

US school kids are trapped in afghanistan.

I really want to know what he said after the mic is cut, he said something. 

11 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I really want to know what he said after the mic is cut, he said something. 

There are other clips that got it.  He told the reporter snarkily that he'd be the first person he called.

I was thinking about this today.    I don't know how you could disagree with me here:

The Taliban know that if they start chopping the heads off of Americans or American allies (or doing something equally awful) in the next year - it's going to have a major impact on the 2022 mid-term elections.    If they start doing it (or doing it again) in 2 yrs - it's going to have a major impact on the presidential election.    No way anyone votes for the party in power if we are getting those kinds of videos out of Afghanistan like the ones from ISIS a couple of years ago.    

So tell me how the Taliban doesn't have the Biden admin in a blackmail type situation and they almost definitely know that?   And then tell me they aren't going to go down that road?    They have this admin over a barrel and I think they will max leverage that to the point where we will be air dropping pallets of cash right into their hands.    This admin would do anything to prevent the "heads being chopped off" videos from starting to roll out of Afghanistan.   If those types of video/pics happen - they lose in a 50 state landslide in 2022 and 2024.   

7 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I was thinking about this today.    I'd don't know how you could disagree with me here:

The Taliban know that if they start chopping the heads off of Americans or American allies (or doing something equally awful) in the next year - it's going to have a major impact on the 2022 mid-term elections.    If they start doing it (or doing it again) in 2 yrs - it's going to have a major impact on the presidential election.    No way anyone votes for the party in power if we are getting those kinds of videos out of Afghanistan like the ones from ISIS a couple of years ago.    

So tell me how the Taliban doesn't have the Biden admin in a blackmail type situation and they almost definitely know that?   And then tell me they aren't going to go down that road?    They have this admin over a barrel and I think they will max leverage that to the point where we will be air dropping pallets of cash right into their hands.    This admin would do anything to prevent the "heads being chopped off" videos from starting to roll out of Afghanistan.   If those types of video/pics happen - they lose in a 50 state landslide in 2022 and 2024.   

They wouldn't.

You can promise no borders and stupid people vote the retard and cackler.

It won't matter.

I hope heads roll though if only to teach Americans to stop trusting their military and government.

59 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Finally somebody speaks!  Pelosi is having a presser right now.  Wait….wut?

If she caught a bullet between her eyes majority of this country would rejoice 

Pelosi has been spending all of her time trying to get the $3.1 trillion bill to go through. 

Focking dumb ass liberals never stop.

Just turned it on. He is calling it "terrorism" all the while being in a now terrorist run country. :blink:

Now he is saying, "we will not forgive, and we will not forget, and we will hunt you down". All while he is tucking tail and running away.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

OMG..."the first person I was instructed to call on"...

:lol: Focking guy can't even pick who he answers questions from.

Now he says no mistakes were made in this operation. 

Ron desantis has one big credit that biden, harris and trump dont.  Military experience.  Us navy.  Served in iraq.  Bronze star.  If desantis wants the white house, he should speak this issue from his veteran expertise.  If he wants the job, desantis needs to get out there and demonstrate why he should be president during this crisis and explain to america exactly whats going wrong and how it should be done.  Desantis cant be passive here.  Go get it boy.

Did anyone else notice when he said loads of military leaders have contacted him “mostly by letter”

WTF?!!?

Just now, MLCKAA said:

Did anyone else notice when he said loads of military leaders have contacted him “mostly by letter”

WTF?!!?

Yeah, by couriers on horseback???

3 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

WTF?!!?

I don't understand anything that destructive piece of shlt said. 

He even said all top military commanders agreed on the approach to this debacle. Focking idiot said the same thing about world leaders all support him. Yeah, that didn't turn out very well when UK and Germany and others spoke up....