IGotWorms

Afghanistan

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Tactical nuke the mountain passes. If they can't move between the valleys, Afghanistan won't be a problem until the radiation clears. 

Yeah. Just fly over a drop leaflets like they did in the world wars giving them a heads up. Then make toast of the areas.

• Like 1

Right now though, the US is telling Americans in Afghanistan to go home and not the airport.

Meaning, .you all, we are out of here without you. Nobody left behind? No longer...

• Thanks 1

Its 2021.  The Taliban is on twitter, freely posting memes making fun of the US, homosexuals, trannies, etc.  meanwhile, Trump is still banned. 

57 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Its 2021.  The Taliban is on twitter, freely posting memes making fun of the US, homosexuals, trannies, etc.  meanwhile, Trump is still banned. 

It's a sad day when I might actually agree more with the Taliban than the US government...

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The quality of your opinion is predicated on the color of your skin from the liberal mindset.

9 min ago

Officials: Explosion at Kabul airport appears to be a suicide attack

From CNN's Kylie Atwood, Jim Sciutto and Barbara Starr

The explosion outside the airport in Kabul was at one of the entry gates and appears to be a suicide attack, according to three US officials. 

There have been crowds of Afghans at the gates trying to gain access to the airport.

President Biden has been briefed on the explosion outside Kabul airport, a White House official says.

18 min ago

Biden briefed on explosion outside Kabul's airport

From CNN's Jeremy Diamond

President Biden has been briefed on the explosion outside Kabul airport, a White House official says.

Moments ago, Pentagon press secretary John Kirby confirmed there was an explosion but said possible casualties are unclear.

18 min ago

Explosion reported outside Kabul's Hamid Karzai International Airport, Pentagon says 

From CNN's Barbara Starr and Kylie Atwood

Pentagon press secretary John Kirby confirmed there was an explosion outside Kabul's Hamid Karzai International Airport.

Kirby tweeted, “We can confirm an explosion outside Kabul airport. Casualties are unclear at this time. We will provide additional details when we can.”

We can confirm an explosion outside Kabul airport. Casualties are unclear at this time. We will provide additional details when we can.

— John Kirby (@PentagonPresSec) August 26, 2021

According to one US official, there are injuries among Afghans, but there is no information yet on any US casualties.

CNN's Barbara Starr noted that the situation continues to develop, and there are still few answers on what occurred.

A terrorist bombing outside the airport?  INCONCEIVABLE!!!! 

I thought Biden made the Taliban pinky swear that they would be nice?

The good ole days of the suicide attack.  Our CIC is nailing this one.

CuckDC  seems to know all the reasons Presidents didn't serve in the military but he hasn't weighed in on Biden yet. Maybe someone can get an answer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s not even funny anymore.  Complete incompetence and it’s dangerous.  

God I feel for the troops still there. They have to be livid. Watched friends die for that hole, and now this...

Don't worry.  The Biden supporters will still some how act like this is going as smooth as possible.

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Don't worry.  The Biden supporters will still some how act like this is going as smooth as possible.

Heard for myself yesterday on liberal radio that creepy joe is doing an incredible job. Not only with Afghanistan, but with the virus and the border as well. 

49 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

its Trumps fault already saw it this morning

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

The good ole days of the suicide attack.  Our CIC is nailing this one.

CuckDC  seems to know all the reasons Presidents didn't serve in the military but he hasn't weighed in on Biden yet. Maybe someone can get an answer.

Rent free. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Right now though, the US is telling Americans in Afghanistan to go home and not the airport.

Welp, seems like they had good intel at least

29 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

US school kids are trapped in afghanistan.

Who the fock would choose to go to Afghanistan for a vacation???

The important thing is that the gate guards against political power malfeasance are right on top of this holding the administration accountable JUST like they have done with previous presidents.....     :mellow:

Now up to 10 dead marines!!

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!

6 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!

I can't findanything saying that?

10 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!

Has Biden apologized to the Taliban yet?

Within the next 5 years I expect another attack on US soil. All these people they’re bringing in free of charge, no testing, no investigation, nothing. Just “hop in if you want to go to the US!”

Now up to 12 killed in action!!

11 marines and 1navy medic.

GD!!!

This could have been avoided!!!!

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Within the next 5 years I expect another attack on US soil. All these people they’re bringing in free of charge, no testing, no investigation, nothing. Just “hop in if you want to go to the US!”

No doubt about it. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MLCKAA said:

Now up to 12 killed in action!!

11 marines and 1navy medic.

GD!!!

This could have been avoided!!!!

And some people are out there defending creepy joe.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Most of them are actually going to Qatar, but your point is understood.

20 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Wouldn't a legitimate president be speaking by now?

He needs some time.  People have to first tell him what to think and say, then they have to practice as much as possible, steer him away from saying anything not on the prompter and such.

He cannot simply just speak to a subject.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He needs some time.  People have to first tell him what to think and say, then they have to practice as much as possible, steer him away from saying anything not on the prompter and such.

First, he needs to wake up from his nap.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

And when it is time, talk about the COVID vaccine...

It was only a matter of time before Biden and his administration's incompetence cost us American lives. Everyone saw this coming. Horrible day and I fear it will only get worse.