IGotWorms

Afghanistan

Joe Biden: “we will hunt you down and make you pay!” 

Pssst! Hey Joe! They blew themselves up dumb ass 🤦🏻‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Joe Biden: “we will hunt you down and make you pay!” 

Pssst! Hey Joe! They blew themselves up dumb ass 🤦🏻‍♂️

I confess that I do not believe there will be anything happening.....he is all talk.

Just now, RLLD said:

I confess that I do not believe there will be anything happening.....he is all talk.

Yeah, making tough threats AFTER you've bent over and grabbed your ankles rarely works well...

The TA_LEE_BON now has 1000s of US hostages. But creepy joe wants to fight Trump behind the high school gym while he does pushup contests with a random guy and tells the Ukraine he is going to withhold funding unless they fire a prosecutor who is going after his kid. 

Great job liberals. You dumb focks. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Welp, seems like they had good intel at least

Good intel? Is that why 13 are dead and 18 wounded?

Huh. So Afghanistan is celebrating Taliban Operation Desert Storm which kicked the ass of the filthy pig Americans and told them to get out and stay out. Except for all the hostages and Americans that are being executed.

Meanwhile, the Iraqi Information Minister, Joe Biden The Blithering Buffoon keeps making statements like:

"They think we are retarted. They are retarted."

and "There is no Republican infidels in Kabul. Never!"

and " Joe Biden is a very stupid man. The American people are not stupid, they are very clever. I can't understand how such clever people came to elect such a stupid president."

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Good intel? Is that why 13 are dead and 18 wounded?

They said there was an imminent threat of attack

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

They said there was an imminent threat of attack

And that great intel got them killed. That really is great.

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Drone strikes 

Riiiiiiiight.

Damage control. 

Never happened. 

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Drone strikes 

They didn’t kill a “leader” of anything. They killed some random member. On top of that, they killed ONE member while they killed over a dozen of our men. What kind of move is that? Certainly NOT tactical at all. It was a clearly a move to appease the American people. 

22 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

They didn’t kill a “leader” of anything. They killed some random member. On top of that, they killed ONE member while they killed over a dozen of our men. What kind of move is that? Certainly NOT tactical at all. It was a clearly a move to appease the American people. 

It's a creepy joey liberal move. Now he can go boast how tough he is. 

One of the 13 killed in the bombing was a 23 year old marine from Omaha, where I live.  Really senseless all of these fine service members lost their lives. :( 

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I for one, am not appeased.

Pull out appears to be a colossal fock up. Unfortunately I think this will be the excuse we need to stay in Afghanistan indefinitely and Sleepy Joe will walk it back hard. We’re never getting out of there.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Pull out appears to be a colossal fock up. Unfortunately I think this will be the excuse we need to stay in Afghanistan indefinitely and Sleepy Joe will walk it back hard. We’re never getting out of there.

Maybe. I hope you are wrong on this one.  Time to cut bait IMHO. Returning now would be the wrong move IMHO. I hope he stays the course on this one. Leadership is a tough gig to be sure. He made a mistake, just own it, apologize and move on.

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Maybe. I hope you are wrong on this one.  Time to cut bait IMHO. Returning now would be the wrong move IMHO. I hope he stays the course on this one. Leadership is a tough gig to be sure. He made a mistake, just own it, apologize and move on.

I have zero faith in Biden staying the course now that he’s getting hammered by the media and establishment Dems along with the entire Republican Party. I hope I’m wrong too.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have zero faith in Biden staying the course now that he’s getting hammered by the media and establishment Dems along with the entire Republican Party. I hope I’m wrong too.

He’s not in charge though

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He’s not in charge though

I don’t believe that. 

• Haha 1

Almost feel sorry for Biden, the lib press is hemorrhaging viewers now that Trump has gone and they have turned on him. His own party are as mum as church mice. He has no support anywhere. His typical display of hubris has left him looking incompetent. He has no choice but to drone the fock out of them.  1000s are about to die.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t believe that. 

Then why does every press conference he say. They told me to take this question. They told me not to answer that, they told me this

1 hour ago, MDC said:

We had a very small presence there, much smaller than several other countries whose asses we whooped 75 years ago.  With that presence the terrorists were mostly hanging in the mountains, there have been no major attacks in a long time, and no American casualties in forever.  Sometimes maybe you shouldn't try to fix something that isn't broken.  :dunno: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

We had a very small presence there, much smaller than several other countries whose asses we whooped 75 years ago.  With that presence the terrorists were mostly hanging in the mountains, there have been no major attacks in a long time, and no American casualties in forever.  Sometimes maybe you shouldn't try to fix something that isn't broken.  :dunno: 

Maybe we shouldn’t indefinitely maintain a military presence all over the globe? :dunno: 

Even when this fock up is in the past, the US will constantly need to be concerned about the terrorist groups that will amass there in Afghanistana. We will have no intel about what will be going on there because creepy joey left them all there to die, and one day this country will get hit hard again. 

You know damn well that they will not catch all of the terrorists coming through.

Afghan evacuees flagged for concern by CBP at military bases worldwide

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has flagged some incoming Afghan evacuees as a "concern" as part of the vetting and screening process at military bases around the world. 

Representatives from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), FBI and State Department spoke on a call Friday about the status of vetting and relocation efforts for Afghan citizens fleeing the country after the Taliban assumed control of Kabul. The Biden administration has touted how thorough the process is, but until yesterday had remained closed-lipped about the number of incoming evacuees the process has flagged.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/afghanistan-evacuations-evacuees-flagged-concern-cbp

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You know damn well that they will not catch all of the terrorists coming through.

Afghan evacuees flagged for concern by CBP at military bases worldwide

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has flagged some incoming Afghan evacuees as a "concern" as part of the vetting and screening process at military bases around the world. 

Representatives from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), FBI and State Department spoke on a call Friday about the status of vetting and relocation efforts for Afghan citizens fleeing the country after the Taliban assumed control of Kabul. The Biden administration has touted how thorough the process is, but until yesterday had remained closed-lipped about the number of incoming evacuees the process has flagged.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/afghanistan-evacuations-evacuees-flagged-concern-cbp

They are asylym seekers....borders are racist.....right?

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe we shouldn’t indefinitely maintain a military presence all over the globe? :dunno: 

Indefinitely maintaining a military presence all over the globe in places like Bagram is how we are able to get our QRF into places they are needed in a timely manner. If something pops off on the other side of the globe and we have to scramble from here to deal with it, it's already too late. :dunno:

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I for one, am not appeased.

No one cares. You gave  up your rights to comment on US affairs when you decided to leave the US for China. You went to law school and then worked at IHOP??? Giantsfan

• Haha 2

Normally I just read the news or post my opinions on here but it never really impacts me in any way....I sort of just shrug it off and move on with my day, in my little bubble.  

This has actually pissed me off.  Watching and learning about the military servicemen who died.  All because of sheer incompetence.  All of this could have been easily avoided with any sort of planning or any logical withdrawal.  

Politicians man....I swear.

We need Term Limits pronto.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

No one cares. You gave  up your rights to comment on US affairs when you decided to leave the US for China. You went to law school and then worked at IHOP??? Giantsfan

Says who? He did what was best for him. Sadly, he couldn't find that here. 

Takes some big brass ones to go to Chiner and start from scratch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Normally I just read the news or post my opinions on here but it never really impacts me in any way....I sort of just shrug it off and move on with my day, in my little bubble.  

This has actually pissed me off.  Watching and learning about this military servicemen who died.  All because of sheer incompetence.  All of this could have been easily avoided with any sort of planning or any logical withdrawal.  

Yep. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

This has actually pissed me off.  Watching and learning about this military servicemen who died.  All because of sheer  incompetence.  All of this could have been easily avoided with any sort of planning or any logical withdrawal.  

Absolutely.