Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Fock Joe Biden chants

Each one of them should be arrested :mad:

This ME war better escalate quick, poor Joe is drowning and his own people are tossing him sledgehammers. 

Hopefully the same thing happens at NFL games so that nationwide audiences can hear. :pointstosky:

CNN - why chanting fock joe biden is a white supremacists cheer and hurts minority women.

• Haha 1

The MSM will step in to provide some protections for Biden for now I suspect.  The timing of his removal is likely already planned by the Democrats.

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

CNN - why chanting fock joe biden is a white supremacists cheer and hurts minority women.

Without a doubt. 

Biden got cursed out in NJ over the weekend touring the flooded areas.  The areas hit hardest by flooding at the trump areas.  Dumb move on his part.

Still, it' classless to do this, classless when people did it to Trump, classless the other way around now too.

You don't tell your president to fock off when you see him.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Biden got cursed out in NJ over the weekend touring the flooded areas.  The areas hit hardest by flooding at the trump areas.  Dumb move on his part.

Still, it' classless to do this, classless when people did it to Trump, classless the other way around now too.

He can fock off. Same with all his voters. They should all be told to fock off every chance you get.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Utilit99 said:

He can fock off. Same with all his voters. They should all be told to fock off every chance you get.

And you're a classless piece of crap.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

And you're a classless piece of crap.

No I'm not. You lock down the country yet open the border to millions of sick illegals, you fock up and get people killed in Afghanistan and leave others behind, you hire a vice president based on skin color and sex only, you focking spend the US into massive inflation, you lie to the people every focking day, and then you talk about kids rubbing your legs and bouncing in your lap and saying cornpop was a bad dude, then I'll tell you to fock off too.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Not sure how bashing Biden, let alone cursing about him, solves anything.  But hey, people are going to be who they are.

27 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

FGB  :overhead:

Were he at the game his wife would have grabbed his rally towel from above his head and scolded him for joining in...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Agreed.  Chants at an event are fine, and specific criticisms to his face are fine, but a lemming chant in his presence is disrespectful.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

No I'm not. You lock down the country yet open the border to millions of sick illegals, you fock up and get people killed in Afghanistan and leave others behind, you hire a vice president based on skin color and sex only, you focking spend the US into massive inflation, you lie to the people every focking day, and then you talk about kids rubbing your legs and bouncing in your lap and saying cornpop was a bad dude, then I'll tell you to fock off too.

Fockin' A. 👌

Apparently he's visiting California this week to help Gavin and the recall. 

You know...the state that has over 14 wild fires and 15k fire fighting troops who've been tirelessly working to put them out? The fire fighters that Gavin said are "worthless" and cut their pay.  The state that pushes climate change, meanwhile every summer burns down and sends TONS AND TONS of into the air that then travels across the country or out to sea. 

Also, CA. The state that has about 30 STUDENTS stuck in Afghanistan and they can't seem to figure out how to get them home? Shouldn't they chat about that, maybe? 

But yeah, let's get on that recall bandwagon, Biden. Both of them need to  right off. 

I really hope Gavin is never on the Presidential ballot, people would actually vote for him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

You know...the state that has over 14 wild fires and 15k fire fighting troops who've been tirelessly working to put them out? The fire fighters that Gavin said are "worthless" and cut their pay.  The state that pushes climate change, meanwhile every summer burns down and sends TONS AND TONS of into the air that then travels across the country or out to sea. 

Also, CA. The state that has about 30 STUDENTS stuck in Afghanistan and they can't seem to figure out how to get them home? Shouldn't they chat about that, maybe? 

But yeah, let's get on that recall bandwagon, Biden. Both of them need to  right off. 

I really hope Gavin is never on the Presidential ballot, people would actually vote for him. 

Are you TRYING to turn me on or is it just a coincidence?

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Maxine, is that you? 😂 

I said nothing about following people into restaurants, stores, gathering crowds and getting in their faces and telling them they aren't welcome here if they are legal citizens, or starting fires, beating people up, looting stores, throwing fire bombs at police, and smashing store windows.

I'm just saying feel free to let them know how folks feel about the trashing of America that creepy joey is leading.

I'm really not sure how you equate the two. It's as if you want the conservatives to just sit down and shut up so the libs can cheat their way into winning every election as they use conservatives as a punching bag.

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Google: "gavin newsom calls fireman worthless"

It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search

:dunno:

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Google: "gavin newsom calls fireman worthless"

It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search

:dunno:

Actions speak louder than words. Maybe stop relying on google?  :dunno:

The calamitous California wildfire season is fueling the recall campaign against Gov. Gavin Newsom as opponents accuse the Democrat of inflating his forest management progress while putting fire prevention on the back burner.

The governor has been dogged by an investigation that found he overstated by 690% the acreage of overgrown forest treated by the state in 2020, scaled back former Gov. Jerry Brown’s forest management goals and axed $150 million from the wildfire prevention budget. 

Last week, CapRadio and NPR’s California newsroom followed up by revealing internal emails showing that CalFire, the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, removed key documents on Mr. Newsom’s forest treatment goals from its website on June 23, the same day as the original report.

The disclosures have pumped oxygen into the recall campaign. Opponents accuse Mr. Newsom of focusing on climate change instead of the tree thinning and brush clearing needed to prevent small blazes from erupting into infernos.

“What we see from Gavin Newsom year after year is rhetoric. He’ll go out and talk about climate change, but he won’t take action,” Republican recall candidate Kevin Faulconer said at the Aug. 25 recall debate.

“What did he do? He cut the funding from CalFire last year, and then he also went out and tried to take credit for treating acres of forest that never actually happened,” said the former San Diego mayor.

California wildfires fan recall flames as Gavin Newsom accused of mismanaging forests - Washington Times

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Actions speak louder than words. Maybe stop relying on google?  :dunno:

The calamitous California wildfire season is fueling the recall campaign against Gov. Gavin Newsom as opponents accuse the Democrat of inflating his forest management progress while putting fire prevention on the back burner.

The governor has been dogged by an investigation that found he overstated by 690% the acreage of overgrown forest treated by the state in 2020, scaled back former Gov. Jerry Brown’s forest management goals and axed $150 million from the wildfire prevention budget. 

Last week, CapRadio and NPR’s California newsroom followed up by revealing internal emails showing that CalFire, the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, removed key documents on Mr. Newsom’s forest treatment goals from its website on June 23, the same day as the original report.

The disclosures have pumped oxygen into the recall campaign. Opponents accuse Mr. Newsom of focusing on climate change instead of the tree thinning and brush clearing needed to prevent small blazes from erupting into infernos.

“What we see from Gavin Newsom year after year is rhetoric. He’ll go out and talk about climate change, but he won’t take action,” Republican recall candidate Kevin Faulconer said at the Aug. 25 recall debate.

“What did he do? He cut the funding from CalFire last year, and then he also went out and tried to take credit for treating acres of forest that never actually happened,” said the former San Diego mayor.

California wildfires fan recall flames as Gavin Newsom accused of mismanaging forests - Washington Times

So you couldn't find it where he said "worthless" either. Thx.

39 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you couldn't find it where he said "worthless" either. Thx.

I don't need to search it. 

I looked at 1 article and it shows how he treats firemen as worthless.

You vote for words, I vote for actions and intent.

For those complaining about this...you all do realize that Joe is a classless piece of shat that would tell anyone to fuk off, right?  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

creepy joe doesn't even pretend by sprinkling in a little bit of truth when he talks. Everything he says is a lie.

The individual people in this country need to go after him. Because the media refuses to, except for those he won't address.

If there is one reason the right loses, it's because they would rather surrender the country than be seen as classless.  

In 225 years, we gone from give me liberty or give me death, to take ALL my liberties before I do a classless act.  I just don't see people like thomas jefferson or john hancock  agreeing with that sentiment. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

If there is one reason the right loses, it's because they would rather surrender the country than be seen as classless.  

Yup. They are tearing down monuments, freeing criminals and terrorists (who are now running Afghanistan) they support anti white policies, put people into baskets based on color and sex, support mutaliting children through puberty blockers and surgery, defund the police, etc... Etc... Etc.... Etc...

But oh my Lord don't say a mean word about them.

No focking wonder we are losing

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

lol

Video proof of how stupid the Left is.  Noah just displayed it and he thinks he's making fun of the Right.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Video proof of how stupid the Left is.  Noah just displayed it and he thinks he's making fun of the Right.

It wasn't commenting on Biden.  It was commenting on the hypocrisy of Fox News.    (and yes I know the left has a lot of hypocrisy too)