Vikings4ever

Alec Baldwin killed a woman

On 11/5/2021 at 12:40 PM, Cloaca du jour said:

Story in todays paper..

"Alec Baldwin killed a person, he has his own trauma"  

Jesus...they love liberals...let em off the hook

Kid kills 2 and injures another in self defense...

Liberals: WHITE SUPREMESIST!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Actor kills someone without checking his "gun"

Liberals: He's in pain... poor guy.

• Thanks 1

On 10/23/2021 at 5:24 PM, Alias Detective said:

This. Had to be messing around. A cold gun would still go bang. Was he trying to scare someone or kill them on purpose. 

On 11/4/2021 at 8:33 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s a simple question. Why did he pull the trigger? 

10 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

That’s hilarious.  :lol: 

Also, and no disrespect to police officers, but they are not necessarily trained in all of the kinds of things @Mike Honchojust listed:  dummy guns, dummy rounds, protocols on set, etc.  To do that they would need to train to be… armorers, which the set had.  :dunno: 

I do think we are going to see significant changes in the ways guns are handled on movie sets from here on out though.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

That’s hilarious.  :lol: 

Also, and no disrespect to police officers, but they are not necessarily trained in all of the kinds of things @Mike Honchojust listed:  dummy guns, dummy rounds, protocols on set, etc.  To do that they would need to train to be… armorers, which the set had.  :dunno: 

I do think we are going to see significant changes in the ways guns are handled on movie sets from here on out though.

Did you ever notice that Liberals always want cops to do things they're not trained for, and then condemn them for doing it?

Due to the need for diversity Hollywood should hire some affirmative action bottom of the barrel police officers to protect their sorry asses.  It's good enough for the rest of America afterall. 

On 11/4/2021 at 8:24 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Actors on sets are pretending that they are doing dangerous things all the time. 

And this time baldwin murdered a coworker. Check your weapon to see if it's loaded. Never point it at someone.

15 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

Baldwin needs to own his fault in this. Looking forward, having a police officer on the set is stupid!!!  A lot of officers are no where near "experts" on guns.  Baldwin should be advocating for the NRA to be on the set!! 

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Never point it at someone.

Well, that's going to make for some silly ass movies.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Star Wars did OK. Those stormtroopers couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

I know right? Movie makers don't do any camera trick work when the movies are made.  

"Every single time I'm handed a gun on the set — every time — they hand me a gun, I look at it, I open it, I show it to the person I'm pointing it too, I show it to the crew," Clooney said. "Every single take." Then, "You hand it back to the armor when you're done."

"I mean every time I get handed a six-gun," or a gun that holds six cartridges, "you point it at the ground and you squeeze it six times," Clooney said, noting "It's just insane" not to.

"I've never heard the term 'cold gun,'" Clooney said of his years of movie-making. "I've never heard that term. Literally. They're just talking about stuff I've never heard of. It's just infuriating."

Wow!!!

George Clooney calls the fatal 'Rust' shooting 'infuriating' (msn.com)

He pointed a real gun at someone and pulled the trigger. He needs to face justice.  

• Like 1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-interview-rust-shooting-202159907.html

Alec Baldwin says he 'didn't pull the trigger' in 1st interview since 'Rust' shooting

Alec Baldwin is giving his first TV interview since the Rust shooting — and it's an emotional one.

The first preview for the ABC News sit-down sees Baldwin breaking down in tears as he talks about cinematographer Halyna Hutchins being fatally shot with a prop gun on Oct. 21. 

The real surprise, however, was George Stephanopoulos asking why he fired the gun when it wasn't in the script and Baldwin replied, "The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger."

So he never pulled the trigger? "No, no, no, no," Baldwin answered. "I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them, never." But there was no explanation beyond that.

Baldwin also said he had "no idea" how a live bullet got onto the set of the film, which he not only starred in but produced.

He added, "Someone put a live bullet in a gun, a bullet that wasn't even supposed to be on the property."

Baldwin said he keeps going over what transpired that day in his mind, admitting, "I think back and I think of what could I have done."

He called Hutchins "someone who was loved by everyone who worked with [her] and liked by everyone who worked with [her] and admired..." breaking down in tears.

"Even now I find it hard to believe that" it happened," he said. "It doesn't seem real to me."

On that fateful day, Baldwin had a .45 Long Colt revolver with him in a pew of a church set while Hutchins and others set up cameras for a shot in the western film at the Bonanza Creek Ranch near Santa Fe, N.M. When the gun discharged, the bullet fatally hit Hutchins and also wounded director Joel Souza.

The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Department has been investigating the tragedy. They said armorer, Hannah Gutierrez Reed, and assistant director Dave Halls, who handed the gun to Baldwin, are "obviously the focus of the investigation." However, nobody had been ruled out.

On Tuesday, a search warrant issued stated the live ammunition may have come from PDQ Arm & Prop LLC in Albuquerque, which is owned by Seth Kenney. Kenney had a link to Gutierrez Reed's father, Thell Reed, a longtime Hollywood armorer, recently working on a separate film project with him.

Gutierrez Reed — who has been criticized over her lack of experience, having been an armorer on just one other big film — has said she had no idea how a live round got put in a box with dummy rounds. For his part, Halls said he should have checked the gun more thoroughly before giving it to Baldwin, but didn't.

The preview clip also sees Stephanopoulos asking Baldwin about George Clooney and other leading men who said they always thoroughly examine a weapon themselves.

There are multiple lawsuits filed over the shooting, including by the film's gaffer Serge Svetnoy over "general negligence" against Baldwin, Gutierrez Reed, Halls, prop master Sarah Zachry, the production and its financial backers. Script supervisor Mamie Mitchell is suing Baldwin as well as a patchwork of other production companies and individual producers and crew members.

Hutchins's husband, Matthew, has hired lawyers specializing in wrongful death cases.

Baldwin was seen with Matthew and Halyna's son in New Mexico immediately after the director of photography's death, but it's unclear what that relationship is now as the investigation unfolds.

Matthew is set to make his first public appearance at WrapWomen's fourth annual Power Women Summit on Wednesday honoring his late wife.

Baldwin's interview airs Thursday at 8 p.m. ET on ABC and streams on Hulu later that night.

1 minute ago, posty said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-interview-rust-shooting-202159907.html

Alec Baldwin says he 'didn't pull the trigger' in 1st interview since 'Rust' shooting

Alec Baldwin is giving his first TV interview since the Rust shooting — and it's an emotional one.

The first preview for the ABC News sit-down sees Baldwin breaking down in tears as he talks about cinematographer Halyna Hutchins being fatally shot with a prop gun on Oct. 21. 

The real surprise, however, was George Stephanopoulos asking why he fired the gun when it wasn't in the script and Baldwin replied, "The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger."

So he never pulled the trigger? "No, no, no, no," Baldwin answered. "I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them, never." But there was no explanation beyond that.

Baldwin also said he had "no idea" how a live bullet got onto the set of the film, which he not only starred in but produced.

He added, "Someone put a live bullet in a gun, a bullet that wasn't even supposed to be on the property."

Baldwin said he keeps going over what transpired that day in his mind, admitting, "I think back and I think of what could I have done."

He called Hutchins "someone who was loved by everyone who worked with [her] and liked by everyone who worked with [her] and admired..." breaking down in tears.

"Even now I find it hard to believe that" it happened," he said. "It doesn't seem real to me."

On that fateful day, Baldwin had a .45 Long Colt revolver with him in a pew of a church set while Hutchins and others set up cameras for a shot in the western film at the Bonanza Creek Ranch near Santa Fe, N.M. When the gun discharged, the bullet fatally hit Hutchins and also wounded director Joel Souza.

The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Department has been investigating the tragedy. They said armorer, Hannah Gutierrez Reed, and assistant director Dave Halls, who handed the gun to Baldwin, are "obviously the focus of the investigation." However, nobody had been ruled out.

On Tuesday, a search warrant issued stated the live ammunition may have come from PDQ Arm & Prop LLC in Albuquerque, which is owned by Seth Kenney. Kenney had a link to Gutierrez Reed's father, Thell Reed, a longtime Hollywood armorer, recently working on a separate film project with him.

Gutierrez Reed — who has been criticized over her lack of experience, having been an armorer on just one other big film — has said she had no idea how a live round got put in a box with dummy rounds. For his part, Halls said he should have checked the gun more thoroughly before giving it to Baldwin, but didn't.

The preview clip also sees Stephanopoulos asking Baldwin about George Clooney and other leading men who said they always thoroughly examine a weapon themselves.

There are multiple lawsuits filed over the shooting, including by the film's gaffer Serge Svetnoy over "general negligence" against Baldwin, Gutierrez Reed, Halls, prop master Sarah Zachry, the production and its financial backers. Script supervisor Mamie Mitchell is suing Baldwin as well as a patchwork of other production companies and individual producers and crew members.

Hutchins's husband, Matthew, has hired lawyers specializing in wrongful death cases.

Baldwin was seen with Matthew and Halyna's son in New Mexico immediately after the director of photography's death, but it's unclear what that relationship is now as the investigation unfolds.

Matthew is set to make his first public appearance at WrapWomen's fourth annual Power Women Summit on Wednesday honoring his late wife.

Baldwin's interview airs Thursday at 8 p.m. ET on ABC and streams on Hulu later that night.

I saw that Sh1t on Fb a few minutes ago :lol: Guess they have magic guns along with magic bullets 

• Thanks 1

I didn't pull the trigger. That's the lie he's going with?

Didn’t pull the trigger. Didn’t aim it at anyone. Yet somehow he had kill shots. Damn where can I find one of those auto targeting guns :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Didn’t pull the trigger. Didn’t aim it at anyone. Yet somehow he had kill shots. Damn where can I find one of those auto targeting guns :lol: 

I guess guns do kill people...

Breaking News: Alex “I didn’t pull the trigger” Baldwin is now claiming he wasn’t even on the set when the gun went off 

It's just an extension of the tendency of the left to shift responsibility to inanimate objects. It's the gun's fault.

Waukesha is the car's fault.

Baldwin is simply another Hollywood twit who thinks that getting dressed and playing "make believe" makes him/them some kind of hero and exempt from the laws of man as well as the laws of physics.

The thing is, he's so stupid, that he thinks everyone else is stupid enough to fall for it.  

And lastly....ummm.. If that would have REALLY happened, his reaction immediately after would have been this.  Not a month later.  And I actually doubt he came up with this defense on his own.  Someone told him to go with it and stick to it.

Imagine if that happens....and he wins.  There are going to be a lot of guns just "going off" without someone pulling the trigger. 

So board libs...what are your thoughts on "the gun just went off" ? :lol:

10 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Well remember, the liberal stance is that guns kill people....its not "people kill people".....unless their white, then it is absolutely the person aaaaannnnnddd....they are a white supremacist too....

Oh and people dont cause car accidents, cars do....as long as the driver is black.....

Baldwin now claiming there was no bullet in the gun.  Says it was a foreign object in the barrel that somehow "went off".

27 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Baldwin now claiming there was no bullet in the gun.  Says it was a foreign object in the barrel that somehow "went off".

Accountability is liberal kryptonite

46 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

16 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not the defense I would have recommended for Mr. Baldwin

I guess I needed to spell it out---it's a stupid thing to say. 

It appears Baldwin should be indicted for murder.  I don't believe him, and don't know how that explanation makes any sense.

17 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I didn't pull the trigger. That's the lie he's going with?

Yes, and the crazy part is that while he was trying to erase his fingerprints off the trigger he shot an Actor, a Sound Guy, his ex Wife, an Uber Eats Driver and a Dog.

those focking "Prop Guns" should be banned

Gutterpedo would call you racist and a liar for saying he pulled the trigger since you haven’t posted an article stating that he did pull it :lol: 

13 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Breaking News: Alex “I didn’t pull the trigger” Baldwin is now claiming he wasn’t even on the set when the gun went off 

if he wasn't there, how the fock does he know the gun " just went off" ?

When I heard this story I thought "sounds like another Brandon Lee type accident."

An actor is given a gun, shoots during filming, turns out gun was loaded and someone gets killed. Not intentional and obviously the props people royally f'd up.

Why is Baldwin saying "I didn't pull the trigger; I wasn't there; etc." ?  What am I missing?  :dunno:

I believe him. Now he just has to tell us who did pull the trigger. Someone did. 

The words "Grassy Knoll" are being thrown around by Baldwin now, apparently. 

• Haha 1

I saw a clip of him this morning on Univision's ¡Despierta América! 

Honestly, he seemed to be fake crying (squeezing eyes and wiping away non-existent tears).

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I saw a clip of him this morning on Univision's ¡Despierta América! 

Honestly, he seemed to be fake crying (squeezing eyes and wiping away non-existent tears).

He's an actor and most of his roles have him playing the tough guy.

ABC

Always

Be

Crying