cmh6476

nzoner's wife passed away this morning

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

could have been thinking of gratefulted

ted passed last year...

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Yes, thanks. Ah, we're dropping around here. 

I started posting here in my late 20s. now I'm closing in on 50  in a few weeks. Life happens, and in these cases, death.

I was on the old bored previous to having to re-register in 99.  I was in my early 30's now going on 60. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I was on the old bored previous to having to re-register in 99.  I was in my early 30's now going on 60. 

Damn I did not think this board was that old. Besides the AOL chat rooms, I didn’t think there was anything like this on the internet. Of course, I was really young then and didn’t exact surf the web looking for message boards. Didnt think they came about until somewhere around 2002. Y’all have been here for quite a while 

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

What, are you like busy or something?

Maybe God is.  🤨

52 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Is there really a god ?

That's actually a good question.  I'll have to ask around.  🤔

So sorry for your loss Zoner. My condolences to you and your's. 

8 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Damn I did not think this board was that old. Besides the AOL chat rooms, I didn’t think there was anything like this on the internet. Of course, I was really young then and didn’t exact surf the web looking for message boards. Didnt think they came about until somewhere around 2002. Y’all have been here for quite a while 

I think if you look a the profiles of Mephisto, Giants Fan, I think the original MDC account, me and a bunch of others it says registered late in '99.  I was on another bored before that but they upgraded so we all re-registered.  I do not remember who was here from the old bored or any details about how it is different but I remember posting there and one day it was all gone and I had to re register. 

In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations in Kathy’s name to the Arthritis Community Center, 802 N. Riverside Rd, Suite 140, St. Joseph, MO 64507.

• Like 1

It's weirdly comforting that a group of internet retards like us have such exposure to each others personal lives. We kick the $hit out of each other on here occasionally but its almost like a confessional. I hate to say it but this place has a unique redeeming quality absent from most of the internet. 

Also....Rats ass....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

It's weirdly comforting that a group of internet retards like us have such exposure to each others personal lives. We kick the $hit out of each other on here occasionally but its almost like a confessional. I hate to say it but this place has a unique redeeming quality absent from most of the internet. 

Also....Rats ass....

Absofuckinglutely 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

I hate to ask this but was she sick or was it totally out of the blue unexpected? 

They've had quite a stint in the hospital.  Kathy had R.A.

God bless.

We need to move beyond this.  This can't be our future.

Not trying to be a d6ck, but seriously.

Thank you guys so much for all the thoughts and prayers.Mrs Nzoner got sick in late October with Covid pneumonia  and with her RA of 23 years it absolutely wrecked her lungs because her body could not fight everything..She was on a vent for 20 days then they tried a tracheotomy and she was on the vent that way another 11 days but wasn't getting any better.Of course there's a lot more to it one step forward two steps back but eventually she tired of fighting and a couple of days before she passed we had a beautiful moment in her room when I was able to finally read her lips and she asked for her Bible.She then had me read a section of Romans 8 to her that she had highlighted and that mentions that believers bodies will be redeemed.

Yes,we're both believers in a creator and our hope lies not in this brief life here but an eternal home where there will be no more pain or tears and our spirits will have new bodies.That said I'm comforted knowing my wife is dancing on streets of gold and that I will one day see her again.As I put on FB earlier this will be her merriest Christmas yet celebrating with our Savior but she will be oh so missed here.

You all have a blessed Christmas,hug your loved ones a little tighter because as God's Word says in James 4:13-15

Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone. What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.”

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

They've had quite a stint in the hospital.  Kathy had R.A.

Thank you. Nzoner when (if) you read this I am truly sorry for your loss. 

9 hours ago, nzoner said:

Thank you guys so much for all the thoughts and prayers.Mrs Nzoner got sick in late October with Covid pneumonia  and with her RA of 23 years it absolutely wrecked her lungs because her body could not fight everything..She was on a vent for 20 days then they tried a tracheotomy and she was on the vent that way another 11 days but wasn't getting any better.Of course there's a lot more to it one step forward two steps back but eventually she tired of fighting and a couple of days before she passed we had a beautiful moment in her room when I was able to finally read her lips and she asked for her Bible.She then had me read a section of Romans 8 to her that she had highlighted and that mentions that believers bodies will be redeemed.

Yes,we're both believers in a creator and our hope lies not in this brief life here but an eternal home where there will be no more pain or tears and our spirits will have new bodies.That said I'm comforted knowing my wife is dancing on streets of gold and that I will one day see her again.As I put on FB earlier this will be her merriest Christmas yet celebrating with our Savior but she will be oh so missed here.

You all have a blessed Christmas,hug your loved ones a little tighter because as God's Word says in James 4:13-15

Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone. What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.”

That is heartbreaking. I don't believe you and I have ever spoke on here, mainly because I am an a-hole. I wish you the best and want to pass along one of my favorite songs. 

So today was the single most hardest day of my life.I actually got up and spoke at the mrs' funeral and it took a bit but I made it through a couple of stories and some other noteworthy facts about her life and also included that God had blessed me with my own private angel who had saved my life.My fireworks manager Tara who is also a fantastic singer did a beautiful rendition of the following song.

• Like 4

Thanks for stopping by in your time of grief to update us.  I missed your earlier post somehow but read it now.  I'm so sorry for your loss but glad she's pain free at this point.  You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nzoner said:

So today was the single most hardest day of my life.I actually got up and spoke at the mrs' funeral and it took a bit but I made it through a couple of stories and some other noteworthy facts about her life and also included that God had blessed me with my own private angel who had saved my life.My fireworks manager Tara who is also a fantastic singer did a beautiful rendition of the following song.

Best wishes man.  We miss you around here. 

Thanks for the updates.

The world is upside down right now, I wish you the mental fortitude to get through the next few weeks until the pieces settle and you find your way through this to wherever peace of mind and closure feels like on the other end of this tragedy.