Mike Honcho

Will Whoopi be cancelled

Will Whoopi get cancelled  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is she gone?

• Yes
    • No

Whoopi Goldberg sparks outrage after saying on 'The View' that 'the Holocaust isn't about race'

During the roundtable discussion, Goldberg said she was surprised that the nudity in "Maus" -- and not the Holocaust itself -- is what appeared to concern the school board, while co-host Joy Behar replied that the nudity concerns were likely "a canard to throw you off from the fact that they don't like history that makes White people look bad."
"Well, this is White people doing it to White people, so y'all gonna fight amongst yourselves," Goldberg said, referring to the Holocaust.

Goldberg responded: "If you're going to do this, then let's be truthful about it because the Holocaust isn't about race." She added that the Holocaust, which saw an estimated 6 million Jews and 5 million others killed as a result of the Nazis' racist ideology, was about "man's inhumanity to man" and said it involved "two White groups of people."

Hard to say.  I heard about this; it strikes me as the same attitude which leads to the woke belief that black people can't be racist.  That hasn't gotten anyone canceled to my knowledge.  Plus Whoopi is a great advocate for Covid authoritarianism -- if you aren't quadruple vaxxed, in her opinion you are intentionally killing babies.  The global elite would hate to lose that.

That being said, the Left do like to eat their own on occasion, I guess it depends if the Jews running the world push the right buttons.  :D

• Haha 1

She is morbidly obese and black, that is a protected species in america

I remember watching sister act when I was a kid. I do not remember liking it or disliking the movie which means that it was no home alone.

I also just Googled her and she has been married 3 times? I always thought she "played for the other team".

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

I remember watching sister act when I was a kid. I do not remember liking it or disliking the movie which means that it was no home alone.

I also just Googled her and she has been married 3 times? I always thought she "played for the other team".

She was in one of my favorite movies ever. Ghost.  She makes it unwatchable now :(

That whole show can be fired into the sun.

Then right behind it we can fire the people who get upset about what Joy Behar says on that show. 

What did she say that should get her cancelled? 

• Like 1

Of course not, her last name is not Trump....she is not white....she is not a male....and therefore exempt from cancellation.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Of course not, her last name is not Trump....she is not white....she is not a male....and therefore exempt from cancellation.

What was her cancel worthy statement?

Ted Danson chose to bang that. That’s all I think about when I see him or her. 

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It's in the OP.  

I don't see it. It seems that Joy made the offensive remarks.

This statement isn't offensive to me:

"Well, this is White people doing it to White people, so y'all gonna fight amongst yourselves," Goldberg said, referring to the Holocaust

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Drizzay said:

Shocking that people don't realize Jewish is also a race.

C'mon man!  Only black lives matter!  To even suggest otherwise makes you racccciiiissssssss!!!!  :nono:

8 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Because Jewish people pretend to be white and then shapeshift to Jewish whenever they receive some criticism.

Oy Vey fellow white. Aren't we just the worst? 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Really? How so? Last time I checked it was a religious belief.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

C'mon man!  Only black lives matter!  To even suggest otherwise makes you racccciiiissssssss!!!!  :nono:

Why don't you define race. I'd like any of you to define it. 

From Wikipedia:

Modern science regards race as a social construct, an identity which is assigned based on rules made by society. While partially based on physical similarities within groups, race does not have an inherent physical or biological meaning.

Whoopi has claimed she is Jewish. Why is that not being bright up? 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

From Wikipedia:

Wikipedia was recently outed in the last week as being openly biased in favor of democrats, so that's worthless. 

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Wikipedia was recently outed in the last week as being openly biased in favor of democrats, so that's worthless. 

Well, find a definition a biological definition of race then that is not found on Wikipedia. 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well, find a definition a biological definition of race then that is not found on Wikipedia. 

The entire scientific community just had it's cred destroyed over covid so it's tough right now.  

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The entire scientific community just had it's cred destroyed over covid so it's tough right now.  

Race is not a theory. If you can define a human you should also be able to define race. 

You all can also use your own personal belief of race. 

I don't believe in race. I think it's just what some people believed long ago to describe differences. There were also other people who thought we were not different just because we looked different. Common sense alone should tell you we are not different if we can have babies with one another. I can't have a baby with a cat or a giraffe or a seal or a starfish. Those things are different. Having a baby with a person who is 2 shades darker or lighter than me doesn't make them an entirely different category. A white cat and a black cat are still cats. Duh.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Race is not a theory. If you can define a human you should also be able to define race. 

China is quite obviously working on a virus that targets and kills all blacks.  If they succeed then there is likely some definition that is valid.  

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why don't you define race. I'd like any of you to define it. 

So you disagree with all the Black Lives Matter signs then, as apparently there is no such thing as race?  Good to know. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Just now, JustinCharge said:

China is quite obviously working on a virus that targets and kills all blacks.  If they succeed then there is likely some definition that is valid.  

Welp, if you notice, Africans are doing quite well surviving Covid. They don't even have the vaccines. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

So you disagree with all the Black Lives Matter signs then, as apparently there is no such thing as race?  Good to know. :thumbsup:

There is a social construct of race whether or not it's based in biology is a different matter. But you weren't asking me, I was asking you. 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't believe in race. I think it's just what some people believed long ago to describe differences. There were also other people who thought we were not different just because we looked different. Common sense alone should tell you we are not different if we can have babies with one another. I can't have a baby with a cat or a giraffe or a seal or a starfish. Those things are different. Having a baby with a person who is 2 shades darker or lighter than me doesn't make them an entirely different category. A white cat and a black cat are still cats. Duh.

Sure whatever.  I used to think the same thing about sex but I recently learned that biological males can get pregnant so I think we need to sort some things out.....

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Sure whatever.  I used to think the same thing about sex but I recently learned that biological males can get pregnant so I think we need to sort some things out.....

Unless they've changed the definition of male and female, males cannot get pregnant. They don't have ovaries or uteruses. Let's stick to the topic: how Jews are a race.

59 minutes ago, edjr said:

She was in one of my favorite movies ever. Ghost.  She makes it unwatchable now :(

You know how I know that you are gay. . . 

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

You know how I know that you are gay. . . 

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  

:thankths 

I am sorry but nothing with Swayze in it is gay.  Well, okay maybe Dirty Dancing.. Never seen it 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Welp, if you notice, Africans are doing quite well surviving Covid. They don't even have the vaccines. 

It's still being worked on but covid taught them a lot. 

41 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't see it. It seems that Joy made the offensive remarks.

This statement isn't offensive to me:

Jewish people have always self-identified as separate race.  So regardless of what you, Wiki or science says(whether there are different races is way above my pay grade), her first statement is at the very least insensitive because she's disregarding how a group of people self identify.  If she had stopped there, I would just have thought well, she's making a really stupid joke.  Like if me and someone here argue Chevy v Ford in Nascar..'that's a white people thing', okay..but it's a pretty dumb thing to say about the Holocaust.  She didn't end it there though.

If you're going to do this, then let's be truthful about it because the Holocaust isn't about race." She added that the Holocaust, which saw an estimated 6 million Jews and 5 million others killed as a result of the Nazis' racist ideology, was about "man's inhumanity to man" and said it involved "two White groups of people."

She doubled down again saying it's a white groups thing(again denying Jewish people how they self-identify) and  she denied it was about race at all. The entire reason Hitler/Germany was intent on killing the undesirables was because they considered them inferior races.  Again, we can debate what does and doesn't differentiate between races---but in 1940's Germany they had a very clear idea where that line was drawn and those on the wrong side of it didn't deserve to live. So it was most definitely a 'race' thing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

She is morbidly obese and black, that is a protected species in america

Shes double vaxxinated!!  Plus a female so she has the booster too

Just now, supermike80 said:

Shes double vaxxinated!!

and still begs for masks :lol: 

28 minutes ago, peenie said:

Pics or it didn't happen.  <_<