Djgb13

So what will the Dems excuse be?

When Biden doesn’t run next year? Zero chance in hell he gets re-elected. FAR too many black people have jumped ship for them to even stand a chance. So what’s they’re excuse going to be?

My bet is on his health. They’ll come up with some BS like “he had a brain tumor” or “he was battling cancer” during his presidency. Then they’ll try praise him for “being so brave doing the hardest job while battling cancer and kept it a secret”. 

Oh and in case you don’t believe that more blacks aren’t flipping here’s a link

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdwderAr/?k=1

And of course blacks are flipping. They have that extra muscle in their hamstring and whatnot. Flipping, twerking, looting, it's all really basically the same thing.

I think by the time he's done with this term, even the liberals will simply say "...because he's a focking idiot and even we liberal dumb focks don't want him anymore.".

Public support for President Reagan's performance in office has reached its lowest point, according to the latest Gallup Poll. Forty-one percent of those polled approve ''of the way Ronald Reagan is handling his job as President,'' while 47 percent disapprove and 12 percent have no opinion, the survey found. In a Gallup Poll in June, 45 percent approved of the President's overall performance, 45 percent disapproved and 10 percent had no opinion.

Approval of Mr. Reagan's foreign policy has dropped 9 percentage points since June and is now as low as it has ever been, according to the poll. Moreover, public disapproval outweighs approval for every major domestic category. The highest rate of disapproval, 66 percent, was over unemployment.

As was the case in March and April this year, only 36 percent approved the President's handling of foreign policy. In the latest survey, 41 percent disapproved and 23 percent had no opinion.

People forget that Reagan was considered a dottering, napping, foolish old man largely controlled by his shrew of a wife.

And then he invaded Grenada to free 11 medical school students who had no idea that they were hostages, but were nonetheless very grateful, because they were soon to run out of ice for their tropical drinks. 

And we rejoiced. And sang Lee greenwood songs. Okay really just that one song. 

And then he shot down a plane over Scotland but gave a very moving speech about it. And we all wept. He didn't write the speech of course. But God damn could he deliver a line. Cuz that's kind of what actors do. Unless you're Ryan gosling. In which case, I have no idea what the f*** he does.

And then he declared the war on  drugs.  And single-handedly we became number one  per capita and in total for citizens held in prisons in jails in any one country. Take THAT China! 

And then he declared  war on aids. Wait a minute , no he didn't. Because that was for homersexuals. And yuck.

Until Ryan White died. Then Tom Hanks got AIDS from Antonio Banderas and God damn if we didn't have a fantastic sing-along on mtv.

And I'm sorry, Antonio Banderas  in a dress white naval uniform? Jesus,  give ME aids with your steamy hot Latin love poison.

But I digress. Any then he freed all the crazy people from the asylums and mental facilities. And invented homelessness. 

Which was weird, because all we had before that was hobos. I'm not sure where  the hobos went. But I damn sure know where the homeless are. I mean. Everywhere. I mean, go big or go home, am I right Mr Gipper? 

So guess what I'm saying here, is, don't rule out Joe Biden just yet. We've had a crazy Alzheimer's riddled old man in the White House before. And now we think he's just peaches and cream. 

I mean, never mind that his failure to act after the Lebanon barracks bombing was specifically referred to by obl 20 years later...

(I mean, we had the plotters home addresses, we had fighter bombers queued up on the flight deck) :headsmack:. .... But it was past his bedtime. For bonzo. True f****** story.

(Dennis Miller reference, bedtime for bonzo was one of Ronald Reagan's most popular films)

And let's face it, " just say no" was the " Be Best!" Of the '80s.

I mean hell, George the Stupid is considered just a lovable dude who paints pictures of his feet in the bathtub. Not the guy at the helm during our worst foreign policy failures in this country's history. 

I mean #imagechange.

If Kim Kardashian can become an attorney...

But then again, it's easier to believe that Bruce Jenner is a woman than it is to believe that George Bush isn't a war criminal. But hey, that was just a phase...

So, all Joe has to do is invade what, The Falklands? no that's been done. 

Maybe with all this '80s nostalgia coming from top gun, we could just reboot Grenada. And then Joe would be the Ronald Reagan of our time. :headbanger:

"And I'm proud to be an American cuz at least I know I'm free.."

Courtesy of the Red White and Blue.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Then Tom Hanks got AIDS from Antonio Banderas

That came out while Clinton was in office...

2 minutes ago, posty said:

That came out while Clinton was in office...

Holy miss the point batman! 😁

Just now, wiffleball said:

Holy miss the point batman! 😁

Your rant was too damn long to read...

29 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Public support for President Reagan's performance in office has reached its lowest point, according to the latest Gallup Poll. Forty-one percent of those polled approve ''of the way Ronald Reagan is handling his job as President,'' while 47 percent disapprove and 12 percent have no opinion, the survey found. In a Gallup Poll in June, 45 percent approved of the President's overall performance, 45 percent disapproved and 10 percent had no opinion.

Approval of Mr. Reagan's foreign policy has dropped 9 percentage points since June and is now as low as it has ever been, according to the poll. Moreover, public disapproval outweighs approval for every major domestic category. The highest rate of disapproval, 66 percent, was over unemployment.

As was the case in March and April this year, only 36 percent approved the President's handling of foreign policy. In the latest survey, 41 percent disapproved and 23 percent had no opinion.

What year was that? Kind of important, dontcha think? 

Who runs if not Biden? Kamala doesn’t have a prayer.

6 minutes ago, posty said:

Your rant was too damn long to read...

yeah, but f****** stellar if you did.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Who runs if not Biden? Kamala doesn’t have a prayer.

Word is that booty judge is getting cued up to be the guy. Biden literally gave him the most powerful position in the country right now. He controls just a buttload (so to speak) of money and every Governor mayor senator congressman and city councilman is lined up to beg for their piece of the pie.

Tit for tat baby.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What year was that? Kind of important, dontcha think? 

Thanks for that. I was waiting.

This article was originally published in the summer halfway through Joe Biden, err,  Ronald Reagan's first term. 😁

Almost exactly 40 years ago.

#shiitchangesfast

#perspective

#smartmofo

I mean, not to bust my arm patting myself on the back,

And  sure, this ain't no "ode  to night poster".

But it's damn close. 🏆

🙂

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Word is that booty judge is getting cued up to be the guy. Biden literally gave him the most powerful position in the country right now. He controls just a buttload (so to speak) of money and every Governor mayor senator congressman and city councilman is lined up to beg for their piece of the pie.

Tit for tat baby.

I've read that the Dems like Buttigieg but they are going to have a big problem on their hands if the establishment Dems try and push Kamala out of the way for Buttigieg. Lots of cries of racism will result as the VP should be the logical choice. She's just such a complete disaster I don't think they really have a choice. 

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I've read that the Dems like Buttigieg but they are going to have a big problem on their hands if the establishment Dems try and push Kamala out of the way for Buttigieg. Lots of cries of racism will result as the VP should be the logical choice. She's just such a complete disaster I don't think they really have a choice. 

Kamala threw herself out almost from day one. 

Freaking Spiro Agnew has been more relevant.

All booty judge has to do is grab a Latina woman (so to speak,) and it's all good. 

And Kim Kardashian as attorney general.

I presume it will be his age, they will continue to deny that actual problems exists because of their failed policies.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No one wants a President who dies of old age during their term.

That's why everybody loves kennedy! 

:banana:

3 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Big Mike 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Big Mike 

The Blind Side? 

Because if I was Michael oher, I would f*** the s*** out of my step sister. And for that matter, my stepmother too.

5 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Fortunately it's not up to them. She has to to the primaries. And she got stomped in those last time.

5 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

They would, and should, get lambasted for racism and sexism if they do that. They've painted themselves into a corner with Kameltoe. They're stuck with her unless she "decides not to run."

Boot edge edge would be no better. The Dems have nobody that can dig us out of the bottomless hole the current fucknut has created. And when I say "current fucknut", I'm not referring to Biden. We all know he isn't calling any shots. 

Don’t listen to the naysayers, Joe*! Run again! You’re doing great and only you can beat the bad orange man.

Do it!

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Think he's just Biden his time? 

See what I did there?

You've been in rare form lately.  Glad it's more than doom and gloom nowadays.

The MSM dream openly about replacing him now, meanwhile lots of Dems have their knives out. I think he's the perfect stooge for Democrat policies since what you want is a guy who spins his wheels and can't get anything done rather than one who slams into reverse and hits the gas.

13 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I do!!!

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

A Kennedy stoopid drunk fawk!!!

On 6/14/2022 at 8:52 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nobody wanted kamala in the first place

Kamala ya face! 💦

On 6/14/2022 at 1:10 PM, Djgb13 said:

When Biden doesn’t run next year?

I'd say the excuse will be that there isn't an election next year.

• Haha 2

On 6/14/2022 at 1:44 PM, wiffleball said:

People forget that Reagan was considered a dottering, napping, foolish old man largely controlled by his shrew of a wife.

And then he invaded Grenada to free 11 medical school students who had no idea that they were hostages, but were nonetheless very grateful, because they were soon to run out of ice for their tropical drinks. 

And we rejoiced. And sang Lee greenwood songs. Okay really just that one song. 

And then he shot down a plane over Scotland but gave a very moving speech about it. And we all wept. He didn't write the speech of course. But God damn could he deliver a line. Cuz that's kind of what actors do. Unless you're Ryan gosling. In which case, I have no idea what the f*** he does.

And then he declared the war on  drugs.  And single-handedly we became number one  per capita and in total for citizens held in prisons in jails in any one country. Take THAT China! 

And then he declared  war on aids. Wait a minute , no he didn't. Because that was for homersexuals. And yuck.

Until Ryan White died. Then Tom Hanks got AIDS from Antonio Banderas and God damn if we didn't have a fantastic sing-along on mtv.

And I'm sorry, Antonio Banderas  in a dress white naval uniform? Jesus,  give ME aids with your steamy hot Latin love poison.

But I digress. Any then he freed all the crazy people from the asylums and mental facilities. And invented homelessness. 

Which was weird, because all we had before that was hobos. I'm not sure where  the hobos went. But I damn sure know where the homeless are. I mean. Everywhere. I mean, go big or go home, am I right Mr Gipper? 

So guess what I'm saying here, is, don't rule out Joe Biden just yet. We've had a crazy Alzheimer's riddled old man in the White House before. And now we think he's just peaches and cream. 

I mean, never mind that his failure to act after the Lebanon barracks bombing was specifically referred to by obl 20 years later...

(I mean, we had the plotters home addresses, we had fighter bombers queued up on the flight deck) :headsmack:. .... But it was past his bedtime. For bonzo. True f****** story.

(Dennis Miller reference, bedtime for bonzo was one of Ronald Reagan's most popular films)

And let's face it, " just say no" was the " Be Best!" Of the '80s.

I mean hell, George the Stupid is considered just a lovable dude who paints pictures of his feet in the bathtub. Not the guy at the helm during our worst foreign policy failures in this country's history. 

I mean #imagechange.

If Kim Kardashian can become an attorney...

But then again, it's easier to believe that Bruce Jenner is a woman than it is to believe that George Bush isn't a war criminal. But hey, that was just a phase...

So, all Joe has to do is invade what, The Falklands? no that's been done. 

Maybe with all this '80s nostalgia coming from top gun, we could just reboot Grenada. And then Joe would be the Ronald Reagan of our time. :headbanger:

"And I'm proud to be an American cuz at least I know I'm free.."

Courtesy of the Red White and Blue.

File under:  there are ways one could describe Barry Sanders as a bad RB if ya really wanted to 

On 6/14/2022 at 7:20 PM, 5-Points said:

And when I say "current fucknut", I'm not referring to Biden. We all know he isn't calling any shots.  

Who is the FN?  And agreed ...

On 6/14/2022 at 10:44 AM, wiffleball said:

LOL 

Ronald Reagan was Rush Limbaugh before Rush Limbaugh.  Reagan did a popular daily radio show from 1975 to 1979.

https://www.loc.gov/static/programs/national-recording-preservation-board/documents/ReaganOnRadio.pdf

That earned him the name "the Great Communicator".

Far from a doddering old fool, Reagan was seen as sharp as a tack by his allies and an evil mastermind by his enemies.

On 6/14/2022 at 3:30 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Why Trump shouldn’t run either

On 6/14/2022 at 12:35 PM, wiffleball said:

I'm ashamed to admit that I laughed at this.  :lol:  :nono:

On 6/14/2022 at 11:07 AM, wiffleball said:

Thanks for that. I was waiting.

This article was originally published in the summer halfway through Joe Biden, err,  Ronald Reagan's first term. 😁

Almost exactly 40 years ago.

#shiitchangesfast

#perspective

#smartmofo

But Reagan was fixing a problem caused by Carter while Biden is creating the problem and does have the guts to do what Reagan did because you know, “ratings”.

On 6/14/2022 at 1:10 PM, Djgb13 said:

When Biden doesn’t run next year? Zero chance in hell he gets re-elected. FAR too many black people have jumped ship for them to even stand a chance. So what’s they’re excuse going to be?

My bet is on his health. They’ll come up with some BS like “he had a brain tumor” or “he was battling cancer” during his presidency. Then they’ll try praise him for “being so brave doing the hardest job while battling cancer and kept it a secret”. 

Oh and in case you don’t believe that more blacks aren’t flipping here’s a link

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdwderAr/?k=1

Like Wiffleball above, they'll contrive why the Republican's are to blame even though they had nothing to do with the problem.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Like Wiffleball above, they'll contrive why the Republican's are to blame even though they had nothing to do with the problem.

They’re trying with insulin saying republicans voted against lowering the cost of it when trump did that during his presidency :lol: