craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

59 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Who said I didn't read it? I also have no idea what the source is- do you?

The whole thing is basically 6 paragraphs excusing Trump for having documents at his personal residence that probably shouldn't be there. It's everybody else's fault and Trump should not get any blame. 

Or maybe you just really like Pizza Rolls too?

This is all the liberals have left. pizza rolls.

39 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Who said I didn't read it? I also have no idea what the source is- do you?

The whole thing is basically 6 paragraphs excusing Trump for having documents at his personal residence that probably shouldn't be there. It's everybody else's fault and Trump should not get any blame. 

Or maybe you just really like Pizza Rolls too?

Oh, the pizza roll thing. You forgot my moms basement. You’re such an original guy.  Anymore internet tropes for you to repeat? 

i wonder if they found his pron stash.

A reminder of how Trump’s DoJ treated somebody who leaked just one classified document:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

A reminder of how Trump’s DoJ treated somebody who leaked just one classified document:

Was it authorized? 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, the pizza roll thing. You forgot my moms basement. You’re such an original guy.  Anymore internet tropes for you to repeat? 

So was that a "Yay" or "Nay" on pizza rolls?

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I’ve also noticed you have taken to repeating things I have said and trying to pass them off as your own. Like “ballgame”. Be an original.  This version of you isn’t working. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve also noticed you have taken to repeating things I have said and trying to pass them off as your own. Like “ballgame”. Be an original.  This version of you isn’t working. 

https://babylonbee.com/news/the-fbi-raid-was-justified-says-merrick-garland-wearing-strapless-gown-and-sun-hat-from-melanias-closet

WASHINGTON, D.C. — With many Americans up in arms over the unprecedented raid of former President Trump's residence in Mar-a-Lago by the FBI, Attorney General Garland released a statement to assure everyone the raid was completely justified. Eyewitnesses noted he looked unusually fetching in an elegant Dolce & Gabbana evening gown and a Dior sun hat.

"We wouldn't raid Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate or Melania's wardrobe unless it was absolutely, 100% necessary," said Garland. "I resent any accusation that this raid was influenced by partisan politics or my insatiable desire to wear pretty designer dresses." The Attorney General then did a little spin in his purple gown as the press gasped with delight.

FBI Director Christopher Wray echoed the statement as he strode up to the Hoover Building in a dazzling pair of diamond-encrusted Alexander McQueen stilettos. "The men and women of the FBI are paragons of unassailable integrity and impartiality, and any suggestion otherwise is murderous treason," he said. Several news outlets present also noted the delicious smell of Chanel No.5 in the air.

At publishing time, Trump took to Truth Social to announce that all his golf clubs were also missing.

Anybody else find it ironic that 4 years, Trump's advisors couldn't get him to pay attention for 5 minutes to the presidential daily briefing. He didn't read a damn thing. But now he's stealing documents?

29 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Anybody else find it ironic that 4 years, Trump's advisors couldn't get him to pay attention for 5 minutes to the presidential daily briefing. He didn't read a damn thing. But now he's stealing documents?

The president is the #1 authority of declassifying documents. Then someone else gets the documents and packs up the boxes and delivers them. Trump probably hasn't even looked at them since they were delivered.

Then months ago the FBI went and told him to put a another lock on the door that held the documents, so he did, and then they were fine with it.

Then these documents , of a sudden are so dangerous in his hands I guess that they get a warrant on a Friday, but then they take the weekend off before they serve it. Because this is such an urgent matter.

All this after almost 2 years of him having been out of office.  Then all of a sudden right before midterms this is a matter of great importance and security to the US. Well, except for that weekend off before serving it that is. Going on a picnic and sipping some white wine ranks higher on the list.

When will liberals learn that the people they vote for are the worst human beings on this planet? And they are terrible liars. So easy to see through. Although they are good at cheating at the polls. 

18 hours ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣

Seems like you don't have a problem with sociopathic tendencies. Explains a lot about your personality and posting style. Maybe you should look into some ways to mitigate that part of yourself. You're clearly not a healthy horseman.

The trial should be incredible. Who’s directing? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The trial should be incredible. Who’s directing? 

Rob Reiner

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Rob Reiner

He’s done a mockumentary before. 

michael moore

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Seems like you don't have a problem with sociopathic tendencies. Explains a lot about your personality and posting style. Maybe you should look into some ways to mitigate that part of yourself. You're clearly not a healthy horseman.

:D

1 minute ago, taco breath said:

michael moore

I don't think they have enough budget to feed Moore his Wendy's triple cheeseburger requirements on a daily basis. 

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

🤡 Show

It's amazing. A warrant for every document so they could look for something.

Obama had 30M pages of documents but no going after that. Hillary had a whole server but no going after that.

Trump?

20 months after he's out of office,"It's an emergency!!! Get a warrant for everything!!! Just be aware I have cookout plans this weekend so the emegency will have to wait a little longer."

They should have the trial during the February sweeps for tv ratings. 

34 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's amazing. A warrant for every document so they could look for something.

Obama had 30M pages of documents but no going after that. Hillary had a whole server but no going after that.

Trump?

20 months after he's out of office,"It's an emergency!!! Get a warrant for everything!!! Just be aware I have cookout plans this weekend so the emegency will have to wait a little longer."

Wrong again.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They should have the trial during the February sweeps for tv ratings. 

They were so pissed that only weirdoes paid attention to the January 6th hearings... 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

They were so pissed that only weirdoes paid attention to the January 6th hearings... 🤣🤣

So true.

36 minutes ago, craftsman said:

CNN "fact checks". :lol:

How about just looking at the National Archives statement that debunks this idiotic new Clownzo claim.

https://www.archives.gov/press/press-releases/2022/nr22-001

😂

Pssst, it's right there at the bottom.

Also, CNN put the actual statement on the screen.

So much for your attempt to debunk CNN.

:first:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

August 12, 2022, statement

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration.

:overhead:

On 8/12/2022 at 3:27 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Search warrant shows Clownzo investigated for potential obstruction of justice and Espionage Act violations.

You'll get your charges soon. Give it a little bit.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/12/search-warrant-shows-trump-under-investigation-for-potential-obstruction-of-justice-espionage-act-violations-00051507

On 8/12/2022 at 3:27 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Search warrant shows Clownzo investigated for potential obstruction of justice and Espionage Act violations.

You'll get your charges soon. Give it a little bit.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/12/search-warrant-shows-trump-under-investigation-for-potential-obstruction-of-justice-espionage-act-violations-00051507

Espionage! Lol. Donald J Trump, master spy turncoat. Lol.  Lol…lol…. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

This is right out of the Clownzo playbook.

1.) Clownzo gish gallops up another diversionary falsehood to deflect attention onto something else.

2.) Clownzoids buy it hook, line and sinker.

3.) A news source they don't like because it doesn't tell them what they want to hear shows fact checks the claim and finds that it's baloney.

4.) Clownzoids dismiss the information because it came from a news source they don't like because it doesn't tell them what they want to hear.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well, even Steve Doocy from Foxy Friends says stealing nuke docs is a big deal. 

Not cnn