Frozenbeernuts

Mounting evidence showing Kari Lake should have won

Just now, jerryskids said:

Then we see Schumer say we can just backfill with illegal immigrants.

I don't personally think that it is all part of some nefarious plot, but it does make me say hmmm....

You mean like replacing existing middle-class Americans with 'new' Americans but just poorer and more dependent on the state?

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Flipper said:

You mean like replacing existing middle-class Americans with 'new' Americans but just poorer and more dependent on the state?

That would tie things back together.  I just struggle with the idea that people would actively try to destroy our country to win some elections and/or create a dependent populace.  But I guess you can argue that that is why political parties exist, and they have a lot more power than the founding fathers originally envisioned.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

This site likes to quibble over words recently, especially if they support Leftist ideologies, so you'll fit in nicely.  :thumbsup: 

It’s ok Jerry, you can admit you do it too 

FBN is starting to give Craftsman a run for his money in worst thread starter of the year. Hobbs won. Lake lost. It's over. Move on. Sore losers. Arizona rejected these right wing nuts up and down the ballot. You need to step outside the alternate reality of this conspiracy theory nonsense. Nobody was going to choose freaks like Lake and Masters on a general election state wide ballot over Hobbs and Kelly. Lake was saying well before the election there would be fraud if she didn't win. Spare me this tired expired shtick when you don't win. 

16 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

FBN is starting to give Craftsman a run for his money in worst thread starter of the year. Hobbs won. Lake lost. It's over. Move on. Sore losers. Arizona rejected these right wing nuts up and down the ballot. You need to step outside the alternate reality of this conspiracy theory nonsense. Nobody was going to choose freaks like Lake and Masters on a general election state wide ballot over Hobbs and Kelly. Lake was saying well before the election there would be fraud if she didn't win. Spare me this tired expired shtick when you don't win. 

I know Masters is a bit loony, but what about Lake is? She seems pretty good policy wise. What do you think is an outlandish take by her? 

8 hours ago, Vince44 said:

I love the obsession. Keep following... :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It’s ok Jerry, you can admit you do it too 

Of course I CAN admit it, dummy, anyone CAN do it.  

:P

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I hope not. I hate quibbling over words. 

let’s cut to the chase: I’m all for giving the illegals a path to citizenship. Many people disagree and I respect that. But not if they disagree because they fear that white people are going to be replaced- that’s a paranoid, racist fear IMO and that I do not respect. And I really do sense that much of this election conspiracy nonsense is rooted in that fear. 

They have a path to citizenship. It's called the immigration process. They cheated and don't deserve to be granted citizenship until they leave and come back in the right way. 

Show’s over. Scary Lake lost, surprising absolutely nobody.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

They got to the courts too! :shocking: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

Yeah but digby saw some videos on tiktok!

• Like 1

SHOCKING

Another crybaby Trump cultist found AGAIN to be lying about an election being stolen.

Legit if I was a Republican (shudder) I'd be so embarrased by my worthless party I'd move to Russia or North Korea or some place where my worship of Trump would be appreciated.

LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dogcows said:

All part of the conspiracy :ninja:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

She will appeal and lose that too. 🤣 

She certainly has lost a lot of appeal… 😂

• Haha 1

On 12/24/2022 at 3:01 PM, dogcows said:

If only the judge had seen all the tweet/evidence posted in this thread.  

• Haha 1

it's absolute bullchit!!!

evidence out the wazoo, and they just dismiss it

it's all so ridiculous

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

it's all so ridiculous

Yes they did get the evidence from Kari’s wazoo. Which explains why it was all 🐴💩.

6 hours ago, Big Guy said:

it's all so ridiculous

So weird that EVERY court disagrees with you and in fact cultist losers never actually submit any "evidence" of voter fraud, nor do they even us the fraud word in court, they just throw a bunch of bullchit against the wall and hope something sticks.

Of course it doesn't because in an educated place like a court, the bullchit that works at say a truck stop or trailer park, the standard environment for cultist, doesn't hold quite the same sway.

LMFAO

• Haha 1

Well we don't know...the evidence may still be mounting. Perhaps it hasn't crested yet?

I do notice that a lot of the guys who were in here adamant about why there were issues here seem to be awfully quiet about it all. Maybe they are finishing up the crow they had for Christmas. 

I do love how the cult has failed at EVERY SINGLE ATTEMPT to prove voter fraud in court.  And now they're so far down the stupid rabbit hole that they're suggesting that the courts are biased and rigged?

It's astounding how Trump has turned once reasonable, yet low educated, people into such cult slaves to his moronic ideas.  Simply crazy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She’s appealing the ruling. I admire her spirit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s appealing the ruling. I admire her spirit. 

Haha of course you do.

Cultist love to double and triple down on dumb.

Did you hear, Trump had the 2020 election STOLEN from him!  There's still time to donate to his stop the steal fund boyo!

• Thanks 2

When does she start her onlyfans site?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Is the evidence still mounting?

It does not appear to me that there is any evidence to suggest she should have won, just that cheating likely transpired...and I think that might be more common than we like, but was it enough to change the outcome?  Probably not. I would still like them to find the persons who did it and hold them fully accountable. 

55 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It does not appear to me that there is any evidence to suggest she should have won, just that cheating likely transpired...and I think that might be more common than we like, but was it enough to change the outcome?  Probably not. I would still like them to find the persons who did it and hold them fully accountable. 

What was the evidence that cheating transpired? Gotta say, I didn’t see any from the witnesses at the trial.

20 minutes ago, dogcows said:

What was the evidence that cheating transpired? Gotta say, I didn’t see any from the witnesses at the trial.

None that I've seen.  The printing problem was explained and resolved very well as far as I can tell.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dogcows said:

an unknown county employee interfered illegally with the printers in a way that caused Lake to lose votes. Lake also alleged that an unknown number of ballots were added to the county's total by employees of Runbeck Election Services, a Phoenix company that provides election equipment and services for the county, and that receipts of delivery were not maintained in violation of state law.

Rink

Here is the rub, getting this through the court is roughly equivalent to getting a conviction overturned....good luck with that.....  did some underhanded stuff happen, likely yes, and if they can find who did that stuff and hold them accountable then great, but I have some doubts that it will amount to much at this point. I doubt the election was swayed by the bad behaviors. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

None that I've seen.  The printing problem was explained and resolved very well as far as I can tell.

I will take this as your apology that I was right that I was sure the ballots were fixed. 

Thank you

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I will take this as your apology that I was right that I was sure the ballots were fixed. 

Thank you

You didn't say you were sure, you said you know.  You can argue that sure was a figure of speech, but not know.  You knew nothing.nothing has changed on that front.

Be better at English.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You didn't say you were sure, you said you know.  You can argue that sure was a figure of speech, but not know.  You knew nothing.nothing has changed on that front.

Be better at English.

There you go quibbling over words again you leftist you.  And yes, he said sure, not “know.” I also quoted one of his earlier posts where he seemed to be pretty confident in making a prediction but again didn’t say “know.”

On 12/22/2022 at 10:35 AM, Sean Mooney said:

What will be the excuse when this is thrown out in the end?

Also, the more you people buy into this the more both sides will continue to do this nonsense as we get deeper into elections

On 12/22/2022 at 2:08 PM, Sean Mooney said:

I'm fine with an investigation...but if, or when, the findings come back against Lake are we going to need to be fair and listen to more and more months of whining about it. If people are still here complaining in 6 months after the fact can we mock them at that point for being babies?

And again- I've said numerous times- I'm all for a federal standard on election procedures so processes and timelines are the same across the board.  But that gets in the way of "state's rights" arguments.

1.) Seems they were. I imagine it was a simple printer error. Don't make errors in the future. Proofread and double check better.

2.) Yes. I'm sure it can.

3.) I'm sure the ballots were still counted the way they were supposed to considering they most likely still have a pen/paper registry of voters in an area so if ballot numbers and register numbers don't match it raises questions.

4.) Doubt it.

5.) No. The simplest answer here is Kari Lake was a bad candidate, who ran on a platform supported by the former President- who to put it nicely is polarizing- and she is mad she lost. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Be better at English.

It's fine Jerry. I want to make sure you have enough crow for your next couple meals as well...so I'm okay with you saving some for later. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

There you go quibbling over words again you leftist you.  And yes, he said sure, not “know.” I also quoted one of his earlier posts where he seemed to be pretty confident in making a prediction but again didn’t say “know.”

Jerry is just desperately trying to hold on to something here and not admit he was wrong so he can stay champion to a few dopes on a fantasy football message board. It'd be easier to just give it up but you know...in for a penny- in for a pound.