Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

Las Vegas Hit and Run

Media initially called it a bike crash. Reverse the races and it’s a national media story for a month, complete with a televised Ben Crump press conference and a Biden speech on white domestic terrorism.

• Thanks 1

Marine accidentally kills a gigantic violent POS on the subway and it’s a national story, geek club woketards/ Pedo defenders up in arms. This? Crickets. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I thought this couldn’t be real. Who would be so brazen and ignorant?  

This is so terrible and only one is in custody?  Our country is messed up.  

That was my first thought when I saw it...this has to be faked or staged footage. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Marine accidentally kills a gigantic violent POS on the subway and it’s a national story, geek club woketards/ Pedo defenders up in arms. This? Crickets. 

Of course it’s crickets.  The innocent person who was murdered was white.  Inside the LeftTards are laughing and cheering just like the punks who ran him over.

• Like 1

I don;'t want to watch the video, but for the record, speaking on behalf of the LeftTards, this murder was wrong and we LeftTards stand against it. 

That's how it goes. They'll  condemn this and move on. They'll never get bent out of shape unless it's a criminal or a pervert that endures a negative encounter after initiating trouble. Then they'll go berserk giving us lectures about the injustice of it all.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's how it goes. They'll  condemn this and move on. They'll never get bent out of shape unless it's a criminal or a pervert that endures a negative encounter after initiating trouble.

:lol:

Man you guys just love your boogeymen.

Couldn’t shut Gutterboy up in the subway thread.  I guess only white men are capable of the toxic masculinity that terrifies him.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Couldn’t shut Gutterboy up in the subway thread.  I guess only white men are capable of the toxic masculinity that terrifies him.  

In the subway thread, I was arguing against people like you that called it self defense, or a good thing.  No one here is calling this self defense or a good thing.

I know you're jut trying to get my attention but as usual, you just look like a dumb ex gf.  Please leave me alone.  It's not you, it's me.  Time to let go.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

In the subway thread, I was arguing against people like you that called it self defense, or a good thing.  No one here is calling this self defense or a good thing.

I know you're jut trying to get my attention but as usual, you just look like a dumb ex gf.  Please leave me alone.  It's not you, it's me.  Time to let go.

Deal. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

Man you guys just love your boogeymen.

Regarding boogeymen, time after time you're the one that shamelessly and enthusiastically showers love on them whenever they run into a normal person who retaliates, and they have to reap the consequences of their actions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Voltaire said:

Regarding boogeymen, time after time you're the one that shamelessly and enthusiastically showers love on them whenever they run into a normal person who retaliates, and they have to reap the consequences of their actions.

I really have no clue what you're talking about.  Can you refresh my memory and show me just one example of where I shower love on a boogeyman?

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That was definitely horrible.

Charge em all with murder, I say. Driver and the passenger filming, at least.

What else do you want? :dunno:

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That was definitely horrible.

Charge em all with murder, I say. Driver and the passenger filming, at least.

What else do you want? :dunno:

Everyone should switch gears and focus all their scorn on Trump for another 8 years. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

That's how it goes. They'll  condemn this and move on. They'll never get bent out of shape unless it's a criminal or a pervert that endures a negative encounter after initiating trouble. Then they'll go berserk giving us lectures about the injustice of it all.

Don't forget, the Left would be shouting from the mountain top about how this was a hate crime, had the races been reversed.  Willing to bet that in this case, they will be silent on that front.

I couldn't watch the video. So horrible. You guys are right, there would be outrage if the races were reversed. :(

So, to summarize:

Stupid POS teenagers intentionally run down a bicyclist. Literally everyone that sees the video is disgusted beyond belief that anyone could do something so foul.

Conservatives in the GC make it all about how much liberals suck, while telling them they support what just happened.

Just another day on a lightly trafficked FF bored...

• Like 1

Just now, Fnord said:

So, to summarize:

Stupid POS teenagers intentionally run down a bicyclist. Literally everyone that sees the video is disgusted beyond belief that anyone could do something so foul.

Conservatives in the GC make it all about how much liberals suck, while telling them they support what just happened.

...and you ramble on...

You forgot that part of the summary. 

So triggered. :doh:

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

So, to summarize:

I think we’re supposed to agree that the entire Black race should be charged or something.

Or at least, all Blacks in Chicago :dunno:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I think we’re supposed to agree that the entire Black race should be charged or something.

Or at least, all Blacks in Chicago :dunno:

No, those are the good colored folks cuz they just keep to killing each other.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I couldn't watch the video. So horrible. You guys are right, there would be outrage if the races were reversed. :(

There would be riots and we would all know the victims name.  And the perps. Biden would hold a press conference. And every one of you cucks know I’m right. 

When I was a kid, I crossed a 3 way intersection with the walk sign and in the pedestrian lane.  Now, I dont trust people, not even then, so I got about halfway across and I hear a trucks engine rev up.  A truck waiting to turn just floored it and started coming right at me. I look up at the sound immediately, saw it, sprinted across the intersection and dove to the sidewalk.  The guy never stopped, barely missing me, and kept speeding on his way.  Unfortunately for him, a cop just happened to be there in his patrol car, threw on his lights anx chased him.  BOY that cop was pissed.  I kept going on way and didnt hang around.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

There was a white cop recently that ran over a woman of color, and another cop was belittling it and said she had no value.

Slight outrage but no national protests.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/jaahnavi-kandula-death-seattle-cop-heard-joking-after-police-car-killed-indian-student-saying-she-had-limited-value-101694576903437.html

• Confused 1

As those of you know, I was someone who felt that race was not discussed much in this country (prior to the Me Too mouvement). I felt there wasn’t enough sympathy or understanding for the plight of blacks especially those who were disadvantaged and poor. 
However, now, I’m sick of hearing about race. It is the starting point of so many news stories and discussions. I’m over it. I’m really tired of it. 

There would be riots and we would all know the victims name.  And the perps. Biden would hold a press conference. And every one of you cucks know I’m right. 

I think everyone knows the driver and possibly others will be held accountable. And as well they should :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

When I was a kid, I crossed a 3 way intersection with the walk sign and in the pedestrian lane.  Now, I dont trust people, not even then, so I got about halfway across and I hear a trucks engine rev up.  A truck waiting to turn just floored it and started coming right at me. I look up at the sound immediately, saw it, sprinted across the intersection and dove to the sidewalk.  The guy never stopped, barely missing me, and kept speeding on his way.  Unfortunately for him, a cop just happened to be there in his patrol car, threw on his lights anx chased him.  BOY that cop was pissed.  I kept going on way and didnt hang around.

What's unfortunate is that he missed.

I think it's long past time that in situations like this, we let the media trees 17 year old murderer as underage and therefore his identity won't be released.

He's old enough to kill. He can handle it. 

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think everyone knows the driver and possibly others will be held accountable. And as well they should :thumbsup:

Bullsh*t.  We don't "know" any of that.  There's another case, which also hasn't been discussed here AFAIK, where a cop was executed last week in Lancaster, CA.  They caught the perp but I have no faith he'll see justice.  He's in the jurisdiction of DA George Gascon, who has shown no willingness to try to hold anyone accountable since he was elected.  I have no idea what the deal is in Vegas but I know that a former receiver for the Raiders just recently got a sweetheart deal after killing a local resident by driving 150 MPH or something like that on city streets while under the influence.  His victim didn't get the justice she deserved.  She just got to fry like bacon with her dog in her car.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Strike said:

Bullsh*t.  We don't "know" any of that.  There's another case, which also hasn't been discussed here AFAIK, where a cop was executed last week in Lancaster, CA.  They caught the perp but I have no faith he'll see justice.  He's in the jurisdiction of DA George Gascon, who has shown no willingness to try to hold anyone accountable since he was elected.  I have no idea what the deal is in Vegas but I know that a former receiver for the Raiders just recently got a sweetheart deal after killing a local resident by driving 150 MPH or something like that on city streets while under the influence.  His victim didn't get the justice she deserved.  She just got to fry like bacon with her dog in her car.

Okay go protest then. I ain’t stopping ya :dunno:

Josh McDaniels is going to wish he was run over, 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

How did you know the cop was pissed if you didn't stick around?  Did he roll down the window and tell you how pissed he was before chasing down the guy?

Sounds like more Fake News from you just like McDonalds told you they weren't serving people unless they showed proof of vax.