Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Most insufferable poster at FFT Geek Club in 2023. Reverse geek of the year.

Please nominate and then we will have a poll. 

We all know who will win this. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I am sorry, but I think Tim might be worse. 

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

I am sorry, but I think Tim might be worse. 

Tim 100000%

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Tim 100000%

My feelings are hurt. 

Why? I offer my opinion. I know many of you disagree. But I don’t try to insult anyone personally. Why am I insufferable? 

• Haha 3

its feb 5th, so this is odd.  It's obviously seafoam, although that ravens dude is pretty bad too. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

My feelings are hurt. 

Why? I offer my opinion. I know many of you disagree. But I don’t try to insult anyone personally. Why am I insufferable? 

⬆️This post is WHY.

You ask Seafoam/Utilit or Raven/Daulton/Garrett why they came in second or third they'd probably be able to tell you and they wouldn't care.

Not you.  You're so delusional you have to live in the land of make believe where you're a victim despite being told a thousand times over and over what makes you an insufferable cuunt. Deep down you need this thread to be all about you.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

⬆️This post is WHY.

You ask Seafoam/Utilit or Raven/Daulton/Garrett why they came in second or third they'd probably be able to tell you and they wouldn't care.

Not you.  You're so delusional you have to live in the land of make believe where you're a victim despite being told a thousand times over and over what makes you an insufferable cuunt. Deep down you need this thread to be all about you.  

Is this really how you feel? Sob. 

We should up the ante, Survivor style.  Biggest Loser gets voted off the island.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

We should up the ante, Survivor style.  Biggest Loser gets voted off the island.  :thumbsup:

If only I had access for that...

49 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I don't think it's a runaway for any of a handful of people.

34 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

My feelings are hurt. 

Oh Geez.   For the same reasons no one liked you at FBG.  You believe you're smarter than everybody, you constantly have to tell everyone about the books you have read(though it is clear you don't understand many of them).   You think it's your job somehow to decide if posters are smart or good conversationalists and you say it like somehow you believe you are the only voice of reason on that topic.  You call whites racists if they don't believe in your BLM lunacy.  You call conservatives bad people when they don't buy into the climate change narratives.  You blame republicans for all the worlds ills, and I mean all of them.  If something is wrong in politics you always always blame republicans.   And you have a very strong tendency to lie and can't be trusted.   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

If only I had access for that...

It would be the first time you had control of anything in your life.

"I remember 50 years ago when this place was great." -lonely edjr

So sad. Poor old eddie.  😆

Just now, seafoam1 said:

It would be the first time you had control of anything in your life.

"I remember 50 years ago when this place was great." -lonely edjr

So sad. Poor old eddie.  😆

If Tim weren't on this board, you'd be #1 by a wide margin buddy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Oh Geez.   For the same reasons no one liked you at FBG.  You believe you're smarter than everybody, you constantly have to tell everyone about the books you have read(though it is clear you don't understand many of them).   You think it's your job somehow to decide if posters are smart or good conversationalists and you say it like somehow you believe you are the only voice of reason on that topic.  You call whites racists if they don't believe in your BLM lunacy.  You call conservatives bad people when they don't buy into the climate change narratives.  You blame republicans for all the worlds ills, and I mean all of them.  If something is wrong in politics you always always blame republicans.   And you have a very strong tendency to lie and can't be trusted.   

OK but other than that? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

If Tim weren't on this board, you'd be #1 by a wide margin buddy

Aww... Aren't you cute. You go girl!!

You should post one of these threads every week. So all you whiners can cry on each other's shoulders more often. 😆

Trtiafp sfiafp

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Everybody hates Peefoam. :( 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This should be a 85 Bears type blow out.

Peefoam by 4 TD’s plus.

Seafoam doesn't even come close to Squistion, Tim, Pimapdouche, WadeGarret/RavensFan/BeachGal23 or Gutterboy. PsychicObserver is also making a strong case.

Compared to them, Seafoam is the next @Voltaire

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I don't get the Tim hate. Clearly it is tied to posters who also posted a lot on FBG, which I didn't. I think he is fine here.  We've had many good discussions.  :dunno:

• Like 2

Just now, seafoam1 said:

5:40pm :(

Here on Planet Earth that’s a typical time of day to be awake. 3-4 am is not. I hope that helps and enjoy your stay. :( 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

My feelings are hurt. 

Good question.  You should ask yourself this and should allow the search for the answer to consume all of your waking hours prohibiting your posting here.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Here on Planet Earth that’s a typical time of day to be awake. 3-4 am is not. I hope that helps and enjoy your stay. :( 

4:47pm :(

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

⬆️This post is WHY.

take out the strike throughs and there's virtually no difference between any of the posters you mentioned or quoted, along with a few others. 

I would sit in a room with 1000 seafoam clones for 12 hours a day  if it meant we could get rid of the FBG immigrants. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't get the Tim hate. Clearly it is tied to posters who also posted a lot on FBG, which I didn't. I think he is fine here.  We've had many good discussions.  :dunno:

I feel the same. And I really don’t care what happened at that house of clowns and horrors. 

20 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Seafoam doesn't even come close to Squistion, Tim, Pimapdouche, WadeGarret/RavensFan/BeachGal23 or Gutterboy. PsychicObserver is also making a strong case.

Compared to them, Seafoam is the next @Voltaire

Peefoam once answered like 15 of my posts in a row by just copying what I wrote in his response 😂

It was a level of stupidity that I have yet seen topped!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No you haven't.  Here is an actual post of his from earlier today describing the POS border "security" bill who's details were just released by the Senate:

Most lopsided pro-conservative bill on border issues in my lifetime. But they still don’t want it. Trump wants a crisis at the border, unsolved for the election. That’s the bottom line. 

There is literally nothing in that bill that actual conservatives want.  His description is from fairy land and trying to discuss it with him is futile.  But he will post every 3 posts in that thread and destroy and semblance of intelligent discussion, just like RustyPimp.  The only difference is Rusty is destroying things on purpose while Tim is just an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

6 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Pimplepopper is much more annoying than Tim. I don’t think Tim even belongs on the medal stand   

My 2 cents.  

To be fair, you're both right.  Tim isn't as insufferable as the rest of those dopes I listed.  I officially eliminate time from my list.

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Peefoam once answered like 15 of my posts in a row by just copying what I wrote in his response 😂

It was a level of stupidity that I have yet seen topped!

for the amount that he posts, he very clearly cares and wants to be the center of attention... yet so many of his posts are just quoting others, ignoring what the actual quote is, and responding with some sort of childish, fingers in ears, "i know you are but what am i" type retort. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

for the amount that he posts, he very clearly cares and wants to be the center of attention... yet so many of his posts are just quoting others, ignoring what the actual quote is, and responding with some sort of childish, fingers in ears, "i know you are but what am i" type retort. 

So in your head. 😆

5 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

My vote goes to Daulton which includes all his aliases.

+1

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1