Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Do you have or want a “Trad” Wife?

Trad wife is the way to go.

There are going to be a  LOT of lonely female cat owners when they realize that the feminist movement scammed them.  But by the time they realize that's the case, it will be too late for them because the men they want won't want them anymore.  Or they'll have to drastically dial down their partner expectations.

Buy stock in cat food/cat litter companies NOW!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

There are going to be a  LOT of lonely female cat owners when they realize that the feminist movement scammed them.  But by the time they realize that's the case, it will be too late for them because the men they want won't want them anymore.  Or they'll have to drastically dial down their partner expectations.

But there’s so many incels like yourself out there :dunno:

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

But there’s so many incels like yourself out there :dunno:

I've been married for 23 years, you f'n moron.  :lol:

Jesus Christ. When the other posters say you're a real dumb piece of s***, they aren't kidding. :doh:

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Wanting to have a job means they’re a feminist?

Women are holes, companions and homemakers. Take away the last 2 and they're just whores. 

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I've been married for 23 years

Exactly :doh:

17 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

They seem boring, simple, stupid, and possibly insane.

So no.

However the angry bitter feminist types aren’t too fun either.

The maternal instinct hits the smart ones too. Especially for me, as I have a brains fetish. They are hard to find, I was fortunate.

• Like 1

I prefer a Shield Maiden to a Princess.

But, I  could get behind a Tony/Carmella traditional wife scenario where I'm out all the time, drinking and whoring while she stays home.  That Christian, pipe and slippers situation?.....no excitement in that. 

17 hours ago, weepaws said:

Your wife being hit up on in bars at 2 am makes you smile just the same.  Get lost loser. 

You are so angry 

19 hours ago, weepaws said:

Your wife being hit up on in bars at 2 am makes you smile just the same.  Get lost loser. 

“Jeebus,” this doesn’t sound like something Jesus would say

Date, have fun, but never get married.

Stay safe out there fellas.

On 3/4/2024 at 9:20 AM, iam90sbaby said:

The rule is to not marry until you have had sex on at least 5 continents and until you have at least once woken up on a beach next to a naked chick and you find out you cannot speak each other's language but she still takes care of your morning wood.

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Aren’t you one of those incels that claims any woman having sex outside of marriage is a slut? :wacko:

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Aren’t you one of those incels that claims any woman having sex outside of marriage is a slut? :wacko:

No, but body count definitely matters.

You're definitely the type to try and turn a wh0re into a housewife though

And worms, not all of us are fat, bald and middle aged.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

How old are you?  I ask because my son had a similar attitude until he met the right girl.  He's 28, been dating her a year.  They aren't engaged yet, but I'll be shocked if it doesn't happen.  She's a techie like him, down to earth, not glamorous like I thought he might end up with.  But he seems so... content with her.  At peace.  I'm so happy for him. :) 

Anyway, hopefully you find such a person some day.  :cheers: 

• Like 1

The onlyfans generation is up for a rude awakening

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/3/2024 at 2:36 PM, IGotWorms said:

Well then get over the fact that she’s an atheist and go meet her. You ain’t getting any younger man (me neither, of course).

Kinda bothers me you had to specify she’s white but I guess we can chalk that up to type? :unsure:

So you flippantly call Gepeto a racist because his preference in women in Caucasian.  You are a dik Worms.

My wife is kinda in the middle.  She’s a nurse and has always had the flexibility to prioritize family and still being comfortable financially. Over the years, she’s done M-F, PRN only, Baylor shift, 3 12’s, par time, an any other combo you can think of.  Priority has always been family.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

How old are you?  I ask because my son had a similar attitude until he met the right girl.  He's 28, been dating her a year.  They aren't engaged yet, but I'll be shocked if it doesn't happen.  She's a techie like him, down to earth, not glamorous like I thought he might end up with.  But he seems so... content with her.  At peace.  I'm so happy for him. :) 

Anyway, hopefully you find such a person some day.  :cheers: 

We already went over this. I don't sign contracts where there is an incentive for the other person to break the contract. 

Happy until she files divorce and runs off with half his sh!t. I've seen it happen way too many times, so dumb.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

We already went over this. I don't sign contracts where there is an incentive for the other person the break the contract. 

Happy until she files divorce and runs off with half his sh!t. I've seen it happen way too many times, so dumb.

At least you have the self awareness to realize that no woman would ever want to spend the rest of her life with you.

• Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

At least you have the self awareness to realize that no woman would ever want to spend the rest of her life with you.

I bet pimpledoosh and worms wish they had that self awareness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

When's the trad wife key party?

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

We already went over this. I don't sign contracts where there is an incentive for the other person to break the contract. 

I thought we had had this discussion.  But you missed my point, which was that my son had your attitude until he met the right person.

Now, in full disclosure, my cancer diagnosis and dire prognosis had some impact on him, according to my wife from discussions with him.  He realized that he wasn't immortal, and having a loving partner to share life's pains (and joys) wasn't a bad thing.  You may not have that influence, and still think that life is a hedonistic joy ride until you die old and alone.

Also I find it hard to believe, at your age, that you've seen any relationship thing happen "way too many times."

Anyway, I know I'm not going to influence you, as I wouldn't influence my son.  Carry on.  :cheers: 

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

No, but body count definitely matters.

You're definitely the type to try and turn a wh0re into a housewife though

And worms, not all of us are fat, bald and middle aged.

Lol, you’re a focking doosh :doublethumbsup:

15 hours ago, Fireballer said:

My wife is kinda in the middle.  She’s a nurse and has always had the flexibility to prioritize family and still being comfortable financially. Over the years, she’s done M-F, PRN only, Baylor shift, 3 12’s, par time, an any other combo you can think of.  Priority has always been family.

How did the 3 12’s work? 

13 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol, you’re a focking doosh :doublethumbsup:

You're thirsty as fock. I know your type, you'll take any woman that even gives a glimpse of a chance. You'll completely debase yourself and turn into a simp, on repeat, your entire life. You think because some men have standards with their partner that they're an incel.  You're a 5'6 dork, an absolutle loser and if I was in your shoes I would've offed myself years ago.

On 3/3/2024 at 11:41 AM, Gepetto said:

Just describing her. As I listed brunette, I add white to more fully describe the person, as I had listed no kids, height, distance, oh she's 39 years old too. So if listed white makes you think I'm racist? Do i hate redheads and blondes too? c'mon Plus, it's dating, I do have specific things in a woman I'm attracted to and if white is one of them, so be it; plus more familiarity with similar western European heritage / values.

You didn't do anything wrong.  He serves the woke police.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You're thirsty as fock. I know your type, you'll take any woman that even gives a glimpse of a chance. You'll completely debase yourself and turn into a simp, on repeat, your entire life. You think because some men have standards with their partner that they're an incel.  You're a 5'6 dork, an absolutle loser and if I was in your shoes I would've offed myself years ago.

Wrong across the board.

Meanwhile what kind of ahole says never marry a chick but single women with high “body counts” are wh0res? Jesus what a miserable piece of sh1t :( 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Wrong across the board.

Meanwhile what kind of ahole says never marry a chick but single women with high “body counts” are wh0res? Jesus what a miserable piece of sh1t :( 

Single women WITH high body counts are whores, you f'n sack of sh#t cuck.  :lol:

just because you're into other men taking your women while you watch, doesn't mean everyone else is.  GTFO you fake conservative.  The only miserable POS in here is you.  Curb-stomping you in here daily is like taking candy from a baby.  We all need a new challenge as you're too easy - like your woman.  Heck, knowing you you're probably dating a tranny.

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Single women WITH high body counts are whores, you f'n sack of sh#t cuck.  :lol:

just because you're into other men taking your women while you watch, doesn't mean everyone else is.  GTFO you fake conservative.  The only miserable POS in here is you.  Curb-stomping you in here daily is like taking candy from a baby.  We all need a new challenge as you're too easy - like your woman.  Heck, knowing you you're probably dating a tranny.

You are a weird ass motherfocker :wacko:

• Like 1

How.many d1cks does it take to become a turnoff to a regular guy...4...5...25?

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How did the 3 12’s work? 

36 hours was considered full time. She did those for a while once all kids got in school.  She was able to work her schedule around my days off.  We had to make some sacrifices,  but 99% of the time one of us was raising our kids.  Looking back, I’m we’re so glad we did it that way.

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

LOL at this incel loser trying to come across like he knows chit.  And if you worry about "body count" that means you're asking because you're an insecure beta who knows your pathetic self can't measure up.

And talking about another poster offing themselves eh?  Methinks you crossed the line there you moron incel.

100% chance you use hors to every 6 months when the mood strikes.

Loser.

• Like 1

I just wish she would back up a step and do a 360 so we could decide on the merits of what she is saying. 

• Thanks 1