Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

You Can Vote For Any President In The Last 50 Years (Who Gets Your Vote ?)

You Can Vote For Any President In The Last 50 Years (Who Gets Your Vote ?)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. You Can Vote For Any President In The Last 50 Years (Who Gets Your Vote ?)

• Richard Nixon
    • Gerald Ford
    • Jimmy Carter
    • Ronald Reagan
    • George Bush
    • Bill Clinton
    • George W Bush
    • Barack Obama
    • Donald Trump
    • Joe Biden

Bubba. 

The balls on that guy. Mad respect

3 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

No none of the above option?

This list reminds me why I always left that field on my ballot blank until 2020.

Just now, Fnord said:

This list reminds me why I always left that field on my ballot blank until 2020.

TDS

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Trump ballwashers voting for him 😂😂😂

You always think of men's balls. It occupies your time. 

If I could go back to JFK, I would.  He was the first president to really understand the corrupt and evil nature of the deep state establishment and tried to reign it in before it killed him.

Reagan was the best at bringing the nation together, but he lacked understanding just how corrupt our government was.  He was focused on the commies, which he did a good job against.

Trump is the best on that list for today because at this point there are two sides with irreconcilable differences, the freedom-loving citizens versus the corrupt institutions which have grown way too powerful.  We are headed towards a police state.  Trump is not nearly as smart as JFK was, but is currently our best hope.   I still see Trump has too many backstabbing establishment types around him.   He does not completely get it.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You always think of men's balls. It occupies your time. 

Is this today’s schtick 😂

probably go Clinton, Reagan, Bush sr

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

probably go Clinton, Reagan, Bush sr

Yup. 

I voted Carter. They all suck but at least he wasn’t a garbage human.

Which presidents have the country excelled under?

Reagan, Clinton, and Obama

I'd go

Clinton

Obama

Reagan

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

they all suck

Reagan ruined California so he doesn't get my vote

Ill take the outsider

Thank God you got your man Newsome in there to really turn it into a crap hole.  What the heck was wrong with California in the late 70's and 80's?  That was a peak time for the state.  Today the only people going to California are homeless and illegal immigrants who are either human trafficking, drug running, or looking for free handouts.   

20 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Thank God you got your man Newsome in there to really turn it into a crap hole.  What the heck was wrong with California in the late 70's and 80's?  That was a peak time for the state.  Today the only people going to California are homeless and illegal immigrants who are either human trafficking, drug running, or looking for free handouts.   

Reagan gave amnesty to illegals. It was a one time thing that people thought not a big deal. This kicked off the illegals getting all the free sh1t they have now. This is what turned the state blue forever too as republicans would run on cutting handouts and all the illegals who could now vote didn’t want that a moonbeam promised them more and more. Also fock newsoulini he’s the worst governor ever. Followed closely by Arnold 

34 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Reagan gave amnesty to illegals. It was a one time thing that people thought not a big deal. This kicked off the illegals getting all the free sh1t they have now. This is what turned the state blue forever too as republicans would run on cutting handouts and all the illegals who could now vote didn’t want that a moonbeam promised them more and more. Also fock newsoulini he’s the worst governor ever. Followed closely by Arnold 

Immigrants who have been here since the 80's have mostly become productive members of society.  Today we are getting a high volume of criminal elements and fewer of the hard-working productive types. 

I think Jimmy Carter has gotten more votes on Geek Club than he did in the entire 1980 election. 

• Like 1

Just now, tubby_mcgee said:

I think Jimmy Carter has gotten more votes on Geek Club than he did in the entire 1980 election. 

They mix up biden and Carter. But at least Carter wasn't a pedo. 

President Thomas J. Whitmore he helped repel an alien invasion and sent Randy Quaid to his death! 

25 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Immigrants who have been here since the 80's have mostly become productive members of society.  Today we are getting a high volume of criminal elements and fewer of the hard-working productive types. 

yes and they created the next generation of kids who vote nothing but blue and think they are entitled

and now doing it again

you know the illegals are creating additional congressional seats for democrats?

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes and they created the next generation of kids who vote nothing but blue and think they are entitled

and now doing it again

you know the illegals are creating additional congressional seats for democrats?

The long immigrants and their children have been here the more they identify as white and vote conservative.  Hispanics tend to be family orientated which the Democratic party is hostile towards. 

Just now, jonmx said:

The long immigrants and their children have been here the more they identify as white and vote conservative.  Hispanics tend to be family orientated which the Democratic party is hostile towards. 

then why in california do they continue to vote nothing but blue

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

then why in california do they continue to vote nothing but blue

Imperial County experienced the largest shift in top-of-the-ticket voting behavior between 2016 and 2020. Four years ago, only a quarter of voters in California’s most southeasterly county backed  Trump. This year, the president picked up more than 35%.

The reason that’s notable: More than 80% of Imperial County’s population identifies as Latino, which makes it the most heavily Latino county in the state. From the tip of Florida, along the Texas-Mexico border all the way to Calexico, Trump outperformed his 2016 numbers in many Latino-majority regions of the country. It’s still too early to explain exactly why this happened, but it’s a national phenomenon and California seems to be part of it.

Pretty interesting article from 2020
https://calmatters.org/politics/2020/11/trumpiest-anti-trump-counties/

16 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Imperial County experienced the largest shift in top-of-the-ticket voting behavior between 2016 and 2020. Four years ago, only a quarter of voters in California’s most southeasterly county backed  Trump. This year, the president picked up more than 35%.

The reason that’s notable: More than 80% of Imperial County’s population identifies as Latino, which makes it the most heavily Latino county in the state. From the tip of Florida, along the Texas-Mexico border all the way to Calexico, Trump outperformed his 2016 numbers in many Latino-majority regions of the country. It’s still too early to explain exactly why this happened, but it’s a national phenomenon and California seems to be part of it.

Pretty interesting article from 2020
https://calmatters.org/politics/2020/11/trumpiest-anti-trump-counties/

irrelevant, that county has no people, LA Co and SF area are like 50% of the state population

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

irrelevant, that county has no people, LA Co and SF area are like 50% of the state population

Agreed.  
I just thought it was an interesting article. 

Just now, SUXBNME said:

Agreed.  
I just thought it was an interesting article. 

im in riverside co, its heavy red and doesn't do much either, same with Kern co

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

im in riverside co, its heavy red and doesn't do much either, same with Kern co

I'm in Sac county :cry:

• Sad 1

I'll take the one the people like and the establishment hates. 

52 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I'm in Sac county :cry:

Cheer up fuckstick. You're only an hour or so away from me.   :banana: