Sign in to follow this  
edjr

You MUST pick one.

You MUST pick one to fock. Choose wisely.  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who you gonna fock?

• Rachel Maddow
    • Ann Coulter
    • Cheese Grater

Choose wisely young padawan

No idea who either of them are but im going to guess they are both reasonably attractive older women way out of the league of most here yet considered ugly judging by the tone of this post. You would have no shot with either, nor any fat degenerate who posts in this thread.

Going off names alone ill guess one is a tv host or news anchor and the other is some political figure like that fiorina chick.

No idea who either of them are but im going to guess they are both reasonably attractive older women way out of the league of most here yet considered ugly judging by the tone of this post. You would have no shot with either, nor any fat degenerate who posts in this thread.

Going off names alone ill guess one is a tv host or news anchor and the other is some political figure like that fiorina chick.

hey taintman, ever hear of google?

hey taintman, ever hear of google?

The point of my post was that I was not using google to spoil the fun. Of course I googled after and of course was my usual pinpoint spot on self. Id lean Rachel but Ann is a fox for 54 I guess.

I chose a cheese grater, not because of the competition but because when you're as dead inside as I am, at least pain is a feeling.

I chose a cheese grater, not because of the competition but because when you're as dead inside as I am, at least pain is a feeling.

:doublethumbsup:

Cheese grater. Nothing sticking out where one of the holes should be.

I like my movies to have a plot twist sometimes.

Didn't Martin Lomax use a cheese grater to masturbate in Human Centipede 2?

Maddow is obvious choice if you favor pubescent boys.

So it's Coulter by a mile for some of us here.

The point of my post was that I was not using google to spoil the fun. Of course I googled after and of course was my usual pinpoint spot on self. Id lean Rachel but Ann is a fox for 54 I guess.

yeah, im running vegas right now to place a bet on you NOT googling before you posted :rolleyes:

Maddow is obvious choice if you favor pubescent boys.

So it's Coulter by a mile for some of us here.

I did vote Coulter, but I would fock Maddow in the ass and not stop until she grew her hair long enough to not look like a pubescent boy.

Ann Coulter is more feminine that MadCow, so I'd fock the sh1t out of her.

Ann coulter. I would have one of her audio books mixed with death metal, wrap a fist around her windpipe and hate fock her in all three holes.

And she would love it.

I was molested by an aunt that looked EXACTLY like Coulter. Gotta go with her. If her little man in the boat is anything like Aunt Pam's, yes please.

Maddow seems more angry (that's a good thing) but with much softer skin. Plus she strikes me as a non trimmer, big bush type of gal. That's in style and I'm a trendy kind of guy.

Give me Rachel!

Not only has Maddow never been in consideration for the 'who should I fantasize about today?' masturbation contest, she's on the impossible to consider list. I'm not sure Maddow could support let alone induce an erection. I'd have to work myself into the mood with pron and leave the TV on behind her to prevent going flaccid.

Cheese grater sounds painful, I'm going to need my peemis intact the day after.

Ann Couler use to be hot. She probably still is to some extent. I'm sure she could get it to move. Why is this even close? Of course Ann.

Maddow seems more angry (that's a good thing) but with much softer skin. Plus she strikes me as a non trimmer, big bush type of gal. That's in style and I'm a trendy kind of guy.

Give me Rachel!

you're gay, accept it

I have a very strange, sick sort of attraction to Maddow because Abby Elliott played her on SNL and she can't help but look cute. :wub:

you're gay, accept it

Coulter is more manly to me. She has an Adam's apple and the skin of a farmer. And is flat chested with a probable peemus. :puke:

Maddow is no prize, but she's at least healthy, soft, and doesn't have a Adam's apple. She has short hair, meh so what that's just hair. Can you imagine what Coulter would look like with short hair? Scary.

Neither is a prize, but I aint focking a cheese grater. So I had to choose one of them.

Don't know if this is real or not, but I'd choose Rachel in high school.

http://barbwire.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/rachel_maddow_yearbook_then_now_feminism.jpg

She seems like the semi good looking girl that wants to slut her way up to the QB, but ends up getting preggers by the fat guard or tackle.

After the divorce, ends up settling for a local white trash faggit that rolls his own cigs :thumbsdown:

They've been making Maddow look more feminine lately although she is definitely still a dyke. Coulter on the other hand is probably actually a dude. So I pick Maddow

Cheese grater with a side of ice pick in the eye...

AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Cheese grater with a side of ice pick in the eye...

AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Wanna hump? :wub:

I've changed my mind. Maddow, in the mouth, with a gun to her head so she doesn't bite.

I'd be very careful shooting a girl in the head while my cack is in her mouth. Wouldn't want any friendly fire.

Interesting question.

Coulter looks like a man in many ways, but she has a good rack. In some pics, she looks like she is anorexic. I would really enjoy t!tty focking her and then paint her face.

Maddow is a dyke who tries to look unattractive to men. However, she does have some natural beauty to her (or at least she did). I would really have to do her doggy while I slap her ass and then I would stick it up her ass to finish. I might even flick her bean.

Wait, what's the question?

Interesting question.

Coulter looks like a man in many ways, but she has a good rack. In some pics, she looks like she is anorexic. I would really enjoy t!tty focking her and then paint her face.

Maddow is a dyke who tries to look unattractive to men. However, she does have some natural beauty to her (or at least she did). I would really have to do her doggy while I slap her ass and then I would stick it up her ass to finish. I might even flick her bean.

Wait, what's the question?

I don't know. Something about cheese.

Ann Couler use to be hot. She probably still is to some extent. I'm sure she could get it to move. Why is this even close? Of course Ann.

Some guys still let politics dictate their lives. Seriously, if you could get it up in front of Maddow you are probably a pedo.

Some guys still let politics dictate their lives. Seriously, if you could get it up in front of Maddow you are probably a pedo.

I don't get the whole pedo thing. Maddow looks like a middle aged lesbian/dyke. What do kids have anything to do with it?

If you look at a 40 year old woman, no matter how ugly or dykish and your brain envisions a small boy then you might be the one with the pedo problem. Just sayin. Normal people don't look at 40 year olds and think about little kids. :unsure:

:

I don't get the whole pedo thing. Maddow looks like a middle aged lesbian/dyke. What do kids have anything to do with it?

She shaves it to look like an 11 year old boy

She shaves it to look like an 11 year old boy

How does your brain think like that? You might wanna seek help for that.