Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
drobezki

Teh Footballguys forums are finished?

Recommended Posts

We'll be back as soon as possible

We're moving our forums to a new host. Here's why.

We're doing our best to migrate the old content to the new forums. But as you might imagine, it's a giant task with the volume of data created over the years.

Our hope is to be back online by close of business Friday 8/5. If we can be back sooner, we will.

In the meantime, please keep an eye on the Footballguys Daily Email Update for updates. https://www.footballguys.com/updates

Thanks for your patience.

And can we go ahead and ask in advance, can you please give us some grace when the new forum is ready? We're certain there will be hiccups. And we'll do our best on this. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, taco breath said:

We'll be back as soon as possible

We're moving our forums to a new host. Here's why.

We're doing our best to migrate the old content to the new forums. But as you might imagine, it's a giant task with the volume of data created over the years.

Our hope is to be back online by close of business Friday 8/5. If we can be back sooner, we will.

In the meantime, please keep an eye on the Footballguys Daily Email Update for updates. https://www.footballguys.com/updates

Thanks for your patience.

And can we go ahead and ask in advance, can you please give us some grace when the new forum is ready? We're certain there will be hiccups. And we'll do our best on this. Thank you.


 Funerals for special kids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering why I had not been banned this week. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s going as well as the Obamacare roll out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Whatever happened to drobeski? He was a good poster

he got banned and is now posting over at fbg as timmy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Give us Grace"

 

Who talks like that?

Focking weirdo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fairness, a lot of websites are struggling with their new pronoun filters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well at least it gives them some time to chop the dicks off their sons and the breasts off their daughters.   For child molesters, such treatments would be evil and inhumane torture, but for kids line em up and chop em off!  The younger the better.  

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Well at least it gives them some time to chop the dicks off their sons and the breasts off their daughters.   For child molesters, such treatments would be evil and inhumane torture, but for kids line em up and chop em off!  The younger the better.  

Are you sure that they have time to do that?  Wouldn't all of them be rolled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth, sucking their thumb and mumbling for Joe to save them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gepetto said:

"Give us Grace"

 

Who talks like that?

Focking weirdo.

Asshat silver spoon fed, feral cat feeding, homo Joe Bryant.  Guy doesn't just take instagram pics of his food, he does haircuts, socks and shoes.  Guy is the Merriam Webster definition of a loser.  Still laughing that he got the entire forum banned from his service provider for being such a doush.  🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2022 at 12:45 PM, Reality said:

Yup. Great comparison as well, makes ya wonder.

^guy who is “ignoring” me, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boards are still down to scrub all their anti American rhetoric from history, what are the odds Tim has acknowledged his family exists during this downtime? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Boards are still down to scrub all their anti American rhetoric from history, what are the odds Tim has acknowledged his family exists during this downtime? 

Hopefully he gets his low T fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Tim dude over there is probably might be in rehab treated for withdrawal symptoms. I belong to a few football and golf forums.  Never seen one person be on a board 24-7 like he is.

Must not have any kind of family.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beaker15 said:

Maybe FBG is finished

Man they have to be having some serious withdraw...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, posty said:

Man they have to be having some serious withdraw...  

Yep, you know shonuff is over here stalking us.  He knows he would get owned again if he tried to post here again though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beaker15 said:

Yep, you know shonuff is over here stalking us.  He knows he would get owned again if he tried to post here again though.

 

I read that you guys destroyed Shonuff here so bad he left.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

 

I read that you guys destroyed Shonuff here so bad he left.

According to him, he left because he was tired of the stupidity here and dealing with it...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

 

I read that you guys destroyed Shonuff here so bad he left.

Sho is back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, posty said:

According to him, he left because he was tired of the stupidity here and dealing with it...

Sho takes a decent beating at FBGs too.

dude will rebut until the cows come home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beaker15 said:

Yep, you know shonuff is over here stalking us.  He knows he would get owned again if he tried to post here again though.

He doesn’t have the stones to show his libtard face here. He gets beaten down in that dead liberal utopia enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumor is they are scrubbing all their woke stroking from history as it has tanked the company, taking way longer than expected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2022 at 7:56 PM, TimHauck said:

No.  Have never even been to fbg 

You'd love it over there, they're all centrists like you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You'd love it over there, they're all centrists like you 

But not as stupid. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

You have to question the intelligence of taking down your fantasy football forums on August 1st.  It’s like a Halloween store not opening until November 1st.  

They didn't have a choice.  They were forced to.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They didn't have a choice.  They were forced to.

Sounds like they were being a squeaky wheel and the vendor said pound salt.  Pick your battles and timelines.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Sounds like they were being a squeaky wheel and the vendor said pound salt.  Pick your battles and timelines.  

I'm not sure why, I just know they didn't decide to do it on their own.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Sounds like they were being a squeaky wheel and the vendor said pound salt.  Pick your battles and timelines.  

If the vendor was frustrated enough, this could have been intentionally timed. Busiest traffic of the year. Hell, I sometimes visit the shark pool this time of year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, avoiding injuries said:

If the vendor was frustrated enough, this could have been intentionally timed. Busiest traffic of the year. Hell, I sometimes visit the shark pool this time of year. 

Probably some truth to that, I don't know much about that site but, I'm guessing that liberal tool was a nightmare to deal with. Liberals are whiny little bltches. Everybody knows this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, avoiding injuries said:

If the vendor was frustrated enough, this could have been intentionally timed. Busiest traffic of the year. Hell, I sometimes visit the shark pool this time of year. 

the shark pool is legit.  less traffic these days, but plenty of good info.

and weepers and axe dont post there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×