Sign in to follow this  
drobezki

Teh Footballguys forums are finished?

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Just wanted to say hi to Sho.  I'm sure he's here reading this.  Welcome back.

Can you imagine she/her anxiety level after years in a liberal safe space then being thrown back into reality? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because you’re a life loser just like you call everyone else 

I don't think Hawkeye thinks people are weird for talking about FBG because of something I did.

And life losers get butt hurt because of guys like me - Life Winners.  Thanks for showing up.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Can you imagine she/her anxiety level after years in a liberal safe space then being thrown back into reality? 

He might have to actually talk to his ugly kids he tends while his fat wife is a work.  Like a lot of the life loser libs here.  Some of the guys here take foster kids so they can live off the government and TDS all day online.  Some of these morons do it all weekend.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Strike said:

According to @IGotWorms it's me.  Sorry about that. 

I don’t think you report everyone, but you did report me. You’ve had some weird anger boner for me ever since the George Zimmerman thing. Let it go buddy…

37 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

we need to build a wall here.

And get FBGs to pay for it. 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s weird. Why would he say he was banned when he wasn’t? That kid is a trip 

35 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

How would he say he's banned if he's banned?

The Digby handle got suspended so he posted as ~Vyse~ or something like that.  I think that was when he committed bored suicide.  Digby must have come off of suspension but he hasn't returned.

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t think you report everyone, but you did report me. You’ve had some weird anger boner for me ever since the George Zimmerman thing. Let it go buddy…

There might be some validity to this post if I actually reported you dumbass.  actually there still wouldn't be any validity to it but you'd still be a dumbass.

Just now, Strike said:

There might be some validity to this post if I actually reported you dumbass.  actually there still wouldn't be any validity to it but you'd still be a dumbass.

Whatever. Just cool your jets and move on. The Zimmerman thing was a focking decade ago now!

Yes, we are that old… :( 

24 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I don't think Hawkeye thinks people are weird for talking about FBG because of something I did.

And life losers get butt hurt because of guys like me - Life Winners.  Thanks for showing up.  :thumbsup:

Yup, life winners are definitely those that like to report about the happenings of one lightly trafficked fantasy football message board to people on another lightly trafficked fantasy football message board.

7 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

They had to shut down their political forum.  I guess the impending red tsunami midterm election would be too much to handle.  

Oh, Good grief! Joe finally did it. :lol:

I, for one, have a different opinion than most other people in this thread since I don't resent out left wing posters here nor do I want a right-wing echo chamber. IMO their loss our gain.

I welcome any new FBG posters or people that migrated away that migrate back. Sorry for your loss, and you'll need to develop tougher skin here, but again: welcome. :cheers:

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Whatever. Just cool your jets and move on. The Zimmerman thing was a focking decade ago now!

Yes, we are that old… :( 

WTF are you talking about?  you're the one who accused me of reporting you for no reason and drew me into a thread I wasn't even in.  I don't know what the hell you're talking about regarding Zimmerman.  That thread is just another example of your idiocy.  I harbor no specific animosity as a result of that.  You're just a dumbass in general.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Should have said twat and got your moneys worth.  I tell Mooney he’s a twat all the time. Turd is kinda boring. 

I wasn’t trying to get suspended. If I was, then twat would’ve been way more fun. 

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yup, life winners are definitely those that like to report about the happenings of one lightly trafficked fantasy football message board to people on another lightly trafficked fantasy football message board.

You post all weekend and live off the government dude.  You take handouts. 🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about?  you're the one who accused me of reporting you for no reason and drew me into a thread I wasn't even in.  I don't know what the hell you're talking about regarding Zimmerman.  That thread is just another example of your idiocy.  I harbor no specific animosity as a result of that.  You're just a dumbass in general.

Olive branch rejected.

Can’t say as I’m surprised 🥴

Oh for fock’s sake! Who keeps a 10yr old grudge going? Just stop it. Worms, you kinda started poking the bear, why are you surprised he’s biting? 

18 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Oh for fock’s sake! Who keeps a 10yr old grudge going? Just stop it. Worms, you kinda started poking the bear, why are you surprised he’s biting? 

Because he’s not a bear, just a faggity little badger :wub:

6 hours ago, Horseman said:

You post all weekend and live off the government dude.  You take handouts. 🤣

I lose money on the foster kids.  It’s only profitable if you have no kids of your own and take in like 5 foster kids. We get $13/day per kid, and about $100 combined worth of food per month on a WIC card that doesn’t even work.  They also both still wear pull-ups which are not reimbursed.  I’m pretty sure you know how expensive kids are, that’s why you can afford all that oil for HOTWIFE.

6 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Oh for fock’s sake! Who keeps a 10yr old grudge going? Just stop it. 

tell the democrats that when they keep bringing up slavery.

• Thanks 1

Good riddance to the commie safe space. What happened they couldn’t handle their gross ideology getting annihilated in 2 weeks by the very people they claim they help? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I can't believe Joe is so obtuse and overly sensitive that he thought  - in today's world of divisiveness, acrimony and satisfying freedom to brutally insult others on the Internet - posters could have reasonable, intellectual discussions in a forum and come to some understanding and respect for differing views. 

😂

The Democrat party used to have some respect for American values and were only pushing for relatively small changes.   Today's leftists have been emboldened by the power of controlling big tech, much of media, education, the FBI, the Justice Department, big cities DA's, and universities and are pushing very draconian principles of authoritarian collectivism.  The common ground which use to unite this country no longer exists.   When one side wants freedom and the other side worships at the alter of authority, there is nothing to really discuss.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

The Democrat party used to have some respect for American values and were only pushing for relatively small changes.   Today's leftists have been emboldened by the power of controlling big tech, much of media, education, the FBI, the Justice Department, big cities DA's, and universities and are pushing very draconian principles of authoritarian collectivism.  The common ground which use to unite this country no longer exists.   When one side wants freedom and the other side worships at the alter of authority, there is nothing to really discuss.  

Well said. 

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I lose money on the foster kids.  It’s only profitable if you have no kids of your own and take in like 5 foster kids. We get $13/day per kid, and about $100 combined worth of food per month on a WIC card that doesn’t even work.  They also both still wear pull-ups which are not reimbursed.  I’m pretty sure you know how expensive kids are, that’s why you can afford all that oil for HOTWIFE.

As mentioned previously, I think foster parents are important and thank you for what you do. These attacks by Horseman and others on this issue are wholly inappropriate and over the line. On political issues, you're on your own, but I respect your foster parenting and have your back 100% on this Tim.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Oh, Good grief! Joe finally did it. :lol:

I, for one, have a different opinion than most other people in this thread since I don't resent out left wing posters here nor do I want a right-wing echo chamber. IMO their loss our gain.

I welcome any new FBG posters or people that migrated away that migrate back. Sorry for your loss, and you'll need to develop tougher skin here, but again: welcome. :cheers:

No way Tim, Squid or Sho will come here without protection.

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

No way Tim, Squid or Sho will come here without protection.

ShoNuff's been here before for many, many years. He's still got the 8th most content on the forum even though he hasn't been active for five years or so. https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topmembers/

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

As mentioned previously, I think foster parents are important and thank you for what you do. These attacks by Horseman and others on this issue are wholly inappropriate and over the line. On political issues, you're on your own, but I respect your faster parenting and have your back 100% on this Tim.

Well said.

Tim is giving kids a home, and care, when they otherwise would not have either thing. That should be commended. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Well said.

Tim is giving kids a home, and care, when they otherwise would not have either thing. That should be commended. 

Wait, are Tim and Sho married? This is all starting to make sense. 

• Like 1

It will be back...  Now if he would have deleted it, that would have be something...

12 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Wait, are Tim and Sho married? This is all starting to make sense. 

Sorry I guess horsecrap’s attacks on me are derailing the thread.  I’ve never been to FBG but I vaguely recall Sho from when he posted here, and I know people have tried to claim I was him.  But apparently there is a Tim there too right?

47 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I read he is a pariah here.

Yeah. If you remember how Mr. Bill and Mr. Hand interacted ... that was pretty much ShoNuff's life at the Geek Club.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah. If you remember how Mr. Bill and Mr. Hand interacted ... that was pretty much ShoNuff's life at the Geek Club.

Who would be representative of Mr. Bill's dog?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry I guess horsecrap’s attacks on me are derailing the thread.  I’ve never been to FBG but I vaguely recall Sho from when he posted here, and I know people have tried to claim I was him.  But apparently there is a Tim there too right?

Yeah, you’re not Slonuff, that is true. Right church, wrong pew. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

STFU. Nobody wants to hear about your retarded children.  

Pull ups. 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

STFU. Nobody wants to hear about your retarded children.  

Pull ups. 🤣

Tell us more about your greased up fat pig hotwife, or your watch collection, life loser.  This is what the board wants to hear about, right?  Or is it a mute point?

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Tell us more about your greased up fat pig hotwife, or your watch collection, life loser.  This is what the board wants to hear about, right?  Or is it a mute point?

You just pooping in?  🤣

Watches you say?

Life loser really hits home for you doesnt it?  👍🤣👍

21 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You just pooping in?  🤣

Watches you say?

Life loser really hits home for you doesnt it?  👍🤣👍

I'm a life loser because I own watches?  Is this where we are now?  You're really at the bottom.

Nice to see you're searching and bringing up 15 year old posts like a desperate b1tch 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Nice to see you're searching and bringing up 15 year old posts like a desperate b1tch 

i love this argument coming from a person that supports a party that keeps bringing up slavery like it happened yesterday.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I'm a life loser because I own watches?  Is this where we are now?  You're really at the bottom.

You just did it yesterday. Desperate bich

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i love this argument coming from a person that supports a party that keeps bringing up slavery like it happened yesterday.

Jim Crow ended in 1964 years ago, before me and most people were born, yet the Dems they pretend that none of us have seen what we saw all our live.

Um, hello a$$holes, I'm fifty years old and 99.99% (rounded up to 100%) of the systemic racism that has existed my entire life has been directed at white and asian people. I did join the Army before Don't Ask Don't Tell, so the LGBTQ people may have an actual legitimate gripe... but now they are the oppressors on the warpath.