Sign in to follow this  
itsbigmoni

What network shows are you going to watch next year?

I use to DVR

Lost

heroes

flash forward

Every one of those shows is done now. I'm a few episodes behind on justified but that how is only mildly interesting. I have HBO as well but i'm not into vampire stuff at all so trueblood, despite its big fan base, does not appeal to me at all. I watch treme which is solid.

Are we going to have a huge batch of new programming this fall?

is heroes gone? the wife and I watched the first season together and I liked it. she was watching the 2nd season and I didnt bother catching up and punted.

otherwise, I dont watch 1hr serials, jsut family guy and simpsons and the office so dont reallyl care I guess.

I'm done with lost, this season really sucked.

in all honesty, other than sports is there a reason to even pay for cable anymore?

I'm done with lost, this season really sucked.

in all honesty, other than sports is there a reason to even pay for cable anymore?

Food Network (and the soon to premiere Cooking Channel), National Geographic Channel, Spike, Discovery, TLC, History Channel.....

With Lost gone, Survivor is probably the only major network show I watch religiously.

I watch Big Bang Theory and The Office, but I don't really make them a priority.

I saw a commercial for a show coming in July called The Glades on A&E. Looks to be a murder/mystery/drama type show. Seemed fairly decent. A&E sometimes has some cool stuff.

Worth a shot maybe? :thumbsup:

With Lost gone, Survivor is probably the only major network show I watch religiously.

I watch Big Bang Theory and The Office, but I don't really make them a priority.

i DVR everything anyway, so instead now I watch it at work the next day.

if not for sports, I honestly thing cable is moot.

I should just man up and hook a computer up to my television

Major Networks:

Survivor

Amazing Race

Simpsons/Family Guy sometimes

Cable/HBO

South Park

True Blood

Entourage (if they have a decent story line to start the season. They're on a short leash.)

Sons of Anarchy

Justified

For anyone who hasn't seen the promo, Direct TV 101 will be showing the entire series of The Wire starting in July. :thumbsup:

television is pretty bad right now as far as sitcoms and dramas. i dont watch a ton of tv but it feels like its mostly dominated by csi and ncis spinoffs.

someone mentioned the cleveland show. worst piece of crap i have ever tried to watch.

ive loved entourage since the pilot, despite a few weak stretches, but it cant go on forever. can only have his movie career rise and fall so many times.

cbs monday lineup is decent.

i am usually more interested watching stuff on discovery or food network.

Without Lost and 24, the only shows I'm gonna watch are Supernatural and NCIS. Other than that, there's nothing worth a sh1t on TV.

Same as the last few years: Amazing Race, Office, 30 Rock. Office becoming more missable. Sunday Night Football if it's the Eagles or a great matchup.

That's it.

Once the internet capable tv is purchased, I'll likely drop to basic cable and rely on Netflix for everything else.

Major Networks:

Survivor

Amazing Race

Simpsons/Family Guy sometimes

Cable/HBO

South Park

True Blood

Entourage (if they have a decent story line to start the season. They're on a short leash.)

Sons of Anarchy

Justified

Network

bones

ncis

ncis LA

might check out Law and order LA ....but its bound to suck

Cable

I'm with strike Entourage on the short leash

Sons

royal pains(usa) short leash too

Treme

deadliest catch

Paranormal state

white collar(not summer)

house(not summer)

burn notice

None. Unless Family Guy is a network show, which it really isn't.

I am going to watch 24 from start to finish. I am also going to catch up on Breaking Bad and start watching that, but that is not a network show.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

South Park

Family Guy

Simpsons

Are the ones that I record but I've also heard that Modern Family is suppose to be a very funny show.

TV rots the brain. Read books.

No. :pointstosky:

Big Bang Theory

How I met Your Mother

Modern Family

The Good Guys (only had the premiere thing on Fox last week, not sure when it starts up...summer season I believe on Mondays). Funny show...Tom Hanks kid and Bradley Whitford.

Chuck

The Middle

Modern Family

Lie to Me

Hells Kitchen

That's it unless one of the new shows intrigues me. Don't know anything about the new ones, so I don't know.

No network skows for me but Burn Notice starts back up next Thursday! :thumbsup:

Food Network (and the soon to premiere Cooking Channel), National Geographic Channel, Spike, Discovery, TLC, History Channel.....

I knew we would finally agree on something - these channels are part of my regular rotation. :dunno:

I am sure everyone here can't wait for S#*! My Dad Says, William Shatner’s new highly anticipated CBS comedy.

This should convince everyone that the next great comedy has arrived. '$#*! My Dad Says' Trailer is Here!

the same big network shows Ive watched the last several years

none

discovery, history, AE, tlc, adult swim, amc, tcm, spike etc >>>>>>

Drop dead diva.........and fock you all I dont give a fock what you say its amusing to me.

And white collar

How does anyone still watch The Simpsons...it had a glorious heyday but now it dosn't even make me grin anymore.

I am sure everyone here can't wait for S#*! My Dad Says, William Shatner’s new highly anticipated CBS comedy.

This should convince everyone that the next great comedy has arrived. '$#*! My Dad Says' Trailer is Here!

Nice, definitely has potential. Damn, didn't know Shatner was 79, then again he has been about 60-65 for about 25 years.

How does anyone still watch The Simpsons...it had a glorious heyday but now it dosn't even make me grin anymore.

thats what happened when family guy came back.

awful

Agree for the most part. It seems about 12 season is as far as a sitcom can go, South Park took a big spill in season 12. This season's start has been solid though. Simpsons season 1-12 was the best show on TV, maybe best sitcom ever. Now it's just straddling along.

Well just for summer time viewing and only hulu to watch:

Burn Notice

Hells Kitchen

Americas got talent (the auditions)

reruns of any Stargate

oooo and Wipe Out for the win

Good question. Losing 24 and Lost from our regularly scheduled programming. My wife loves Survivor. I did enjoy the last two with Russell but won't feel compelled to keep watching it. She also watches Amazing Race. It is okay. I can take it or leave it.

Maybe I'll finally start playing WarCraft or some such nonsense.