Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Did you get laid on senior prom night ?

I brought a 24 year old broad that only wanted to have the sex - I was more interested in getting high.

We (group) rented a luxury bus and headed to the beach (like 24 of us) but all I wanted to do was stay in the bus and snort lines.

A friend that tagged along (not at prom a couple years younger) brought her home for me - hope he fvcked her - he would never tell me. We were done about 6 months later. :cheers: (the 24 year old that is ..)

So when you were 17 or 18....you brought a 24 year old to prom?

Did people look at that as WTF?

I graduated from High School a virgin :ninja:

prom night - no skin

lost my virginity when I was 18.5 :doh:

I've more than made up for lost time though.

Nope. My girlfriend and I had broken up shortly before prom. I got fixed up with another girl who I wasn't really that interested in (she was decent looking but just not my type). For some reason I let that stop me from trying to fock her. Wish I had that night back. :doh:

The girl I went to prom with ditched me at a post prom party, so I in turn hooked up with her best friend. It was a downgrade, but still a good time.

Didn't get laid though. I think I gave and received some manual action, but I'd been drinking everclear all night so the details were hazy the next morning. Then I acted like I didn't remember a thing about the night to the chick I did hook up with. So as far as she is concerned, I don't remember ever touching her.

Our vice principal was a dictator,focker even got on the school intercom during morning announcements and let it be known he'd be at the prom entrance checking everyone for the smell of booze and/or pot.So a group of us said to hell with prom and had our own party.

Didn't go to senior prom. Went to junior prom with my then girlfriend, but we were pretty much broken up and only went because we already planned to go, and it was a generally miserable, uncomfortable evening. Senior year I was dating a girl, not that seriously but in hindsight I know she wanted me to ask her. But I didn't associate proms with good times, so I said fock it and went out and partied with a few other friends.

I had a high school girlfriend. I went and purchased a hotel room for afterwards. It was her time of the month but we did it anyway. It was a bloody mess. We then cleaned up and went to the after party.

Didn't go to senior prom. Feel bad about it now because my GF at the time really wanted to go. We went to different schools and she didn't care which we went to as long as we went to one of them. I broke up with her right after when prom would have been. I feel bad cause I prevented her from going. A year later my new GF asked me to hers and we went. Had a room after so yeah, got some.

Didn't go to prom.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever went to any dances in high school.

Is that weird?

I let your mom blow me in the car on the way home. I left her lying on your front lawn like a used Kleenex. :thumbsup:

All of my friends were getting a limo so at the last minute I decided me and the other two couples needed one too. Since it was last minute there wasn't a limo left in town for that night. My dad told me about his friend that owned a body shop and an old Cadillac limo he restored and rented out. So we went and checked it out the night before the prom. We were thinking it was going to be an old beat up piece of sh!t and would it be worth it to spend a few hundred on. We still hadn't gotten any good drugs and that was a higher priority. It was a dark purple 1970 Cadillac Fleetwood in mint condition. It had a small sticker of Elroy Jetson on the back. It was super fine. All of the other limos were new Mercedes and Cadillacs. Very boring compared to our classic. And it was fully stocked. When we pulled into the prom we had Rick James "Superfreak" blaring on the stereo. The brothers were jealous. I wanted to fawk Marie S (The Greatest Liar In The World) in the limo but she wanted our tenth time to be more classy.

The prom sucked. It was at the French Quarter Holiday Inn and the teachers were being Nazis about the booze.. We stayed for an hour and left. We had a room across the street and so did a few other friends. We told the front desk that it was our prom night and could they put is in a corner somewhere where we wouldn't disturb anyone. So they put us on a floor they were remodeling and asked us not mess with anything. Just stay in your room and have fun. We ended up having the floor to ourselves. As soon as we got into the room and began to change clothes, me and Marie S (The Greatest Liar In The World) got horizontal but didn't do the nasty. The other two couples were banging on the door wanting their turn. Everybody got their turn. At some point in the night, after much drinking, the party started to wind down and Marie S wanted some. Just as we were getting started, tip inserted, there's a knock at the door. It's the police. Someone had taken paint and made a masterpiece on the walls near the elevators. They blamed it on us because we were the only ones on the floor. They asked us to leave and threatened to take me to jail for vandalism. They didn't know for sure who did it so they just kicked us out. Found out later that two of my friends that showed up with acid decided while they were tripping bawls that it would be a good idea to paint a picture that would capture their youth on the walls of the dontowm Marriot. I didn't get laid. :wall:

Omg, did I ever - what an awesome nite. Her older sister got us a hotel room downtown at the Hilton - it was on like Donkey Kong, all night.

Yep. Haven't been laid since.

prom night - no skin

This. :thumbsup:

Exact same boat. Ive definitely made up for it.

Prom night i was in the driveway shooting jumpers as the limos and cars drove by.

hell no.

I didn't go to the focking prom, I went out smokin and drinkin with my friends. :pointstosky:

No. I think I passed it up because I was more interested in getting more wasted with my friends. I think I dragged her to some pretty pathetic party with some friends as if it was a regular summer night. It was my gf who I could bang any other night, so it wasn't some big deal.

Junior prom was better.

Didn't go to prom.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever went to any dances in high school.

Is that weird?

Not really. I went to 2 proms and 1 other 1 and never really wanted to go to any of them. I'd get buzzed up and go just to talk to everyone about the after parties. Dances were never any fun.

I skipped my senior and junior prom, and went to the Little 500 at Indiana University, and yes I got laid. :pointstosky:

I went to GF's Junior prom. For weeks she had been building it up as "the night" we would finally have the sex. We went to dinner then got really high before going to the prom dance. I had booze in the car, and we went outside many times for a drink and a toke. After prom, we went to a party at her friend's house. We started to fool around, but she was too wasted and passed out right away. I wound up getting her home safely instead of doing her passed out, oh I thought about it. She called me the next day to apologize and I told her it was all cool, and that later that night we should finish up what we started. She then told me she really wanted it to be special and maybe we should wait until her birthday in July. We broke up right then on the phone.

My senior year I went to two proms with my GF, but we both knew it was going bad, but went together anyway instead of the hassle of finding someone else. At my prom, later in the night, I caught her making out with a total ###### in my class. I called her a slut and she went home with that guy. We never talked again. I wound up dating her best friend that summer, and she and I became fock buddies for over 10 years.

prom night - no skin

I lost mine on my 20th birthday. It was kinda funny. We had done other stuff, and she said "tonight is the night, but I'm really tired. Can I sleep some first, wake me up at 4am."

So of course, I wasn't gonna sleep after that. At 4, I woke her up, and we cracked till 7ish, of and on, when we realized we had class at 8. Together. Oh, and the professor... was her father. We decided that I should go (I already had sh!t attendance) and she would stay. I had the biggest sh!teating grin on my face and the other 5 people in class (all friends of ours) were making jokes to make me sweat.

Our vice principal was a dictator,focker even got on the school intercom during morning announcements and let it be known he'd be at the prom entrance checking everyone for the smell of booze and/or pot.So a group of us said to hell with prom and had our own party.

They had a breathalyzer at our prom. :thumbsdown:

Didn't go to prom. Bunch of us went to the shore instead. Did get laid that night.

My junior year, I went with a girl who was smoking hot, but just a friend. Got drunk with a bunch of friends after the prom. I should have taken someone else.

My senior year, I went with a girl that I had started dating. She was a couple of years younger than me and still a virgin. She was also having the front door painted, so she gave me a handjob.

I did not get laid after my senior prom. :(

As for the OP, I wouldn't have been able to bring a 24 year-old to my prom. We had an age limit.

Nope, we were both 'waiting til marriage,' but I had been cultivating the idea of a threesome on prom night with her best friend for months and months. I'd make up ish that I was 'mad' about just to count as strikes against her that she felt like she had to make up for. I was pushing for it.

Her friend was DTF and went back and forth between wanting my body and wanting to cut my face off and feed it to me for the entire three years I dated her. Neither me or the GF drank, but she wanted to on prom night cause that's apparently what you're supposed to do. She was just a sophomore, and was drinking, so I drove back to the after party on our houseboat.

I made out with the friend (who was sober) while the GF blew me. She stopped to let the friend take a turn, fell off the bed, hurt her arm, and got mad when I was too focused on the friend to care. Heard her throwing up like ten minutes later, then she came back in and passed out.

Didn't fock the friend, but we became fock buddies (out of spite and convenience) the Christmas break after the GF and I split for good and have been every time she comes to town since. One of the few times in my life I've ever kept the right girl around instead of somehow focking things up right before the chick gets even hotter.

Side note: Actually had a girl that was a student in a class I was assigned to for field experiences ask me to prom last year. :unsure: :nono:

Nope, we were both 'waiting til marriage,' but I had been cultivating the idea of a threesome on prom night with her best friend for months and months. I'd make up ish that I was 'mad' about just to count as strikes against her that she felt like she had to make up for. I was pushing for it.

Her friend was DTF and went back and forth between wanting my body and wanting to cut my face off and feed it to me for the entire three years I dated her. Neither me or the GF drank, but she wanted to on prom night cause that's apparently what you're supposed to do. She was just a sophomore, and was drinking, so I drove back to the after party on our houseboat.

I made out with the friend (who was sober) while the GF blew me. She stopped to let the friend take a turn, fell off the bed, hurt her arm, and got mad when I was too focused on the friend to care. Heard her throwing up like ten minutes later, then she came back in and passed out.

Didn't fock the friend, but we became fock buddies (out of spite and convenience) the Christmas break after the GF and I split for good and have been every time she comes to town since. One of the few times in my life I've ever kept the right girl around instead of somehow focking things up right before the chick gets even hotter.

Side note: Actually had a girl that was a student in a class I was assigned to for field experiences ask me to prom last year. :unsure: :nono:

:pointstosky:

Good story

I ended up going to three proms (mine, my GF at the time went to a diff school, and then again the next year)

got laid at two out of three.. :headbanger:

passed out drunk/stoned for the third.. she focked some other dude and I honestly could care less at the time..

I ended up going to three proms (mine, my GF at the time went to a diff school, and then again the next year)

got laid at two out of three.. :headbanger:

passed out drunk/stoned for the third.. she focked some other dude and I honestly could care less at the time..

:mad:

couldn't care less