Sign in to follow this  
Tom_Brady's_feet

Toby Gerhart is making me uncomfortable..

He's a mudder. Loves the mud....eats mud. In fact, his father was a mudder...and his mother was a mudder.

Redskins D looks good. Jags down 21-0. They ain't trying to run much and when they do, no success.

Jags just scored on long pass play to TE. 21-7.

He's a poor mans Brandon Jacobs. Slow, strong, ZERO elusiveness. Jacobs only had success running behind that amazing giants O-Line where the lanes were huge and the offensive attack was balanced. The jags are not a good enough team to make Gerhart relevant. And they'll be playing from behind a lot. He was on my DND list for these reasons.

He's dead to me.

Was using him as a 2 in one league and a flex in 2 others.

Not anymore.

people on this board scared me out of starting Asiata

People scare you. Grow a pair and learn to make decisions yourself..pansy

• Like 1

People scare you. Grow a pair and learn to make decisions yourself..pansy

please you are on a fantasy website, you are here to read info/other peoples takes on situations. The Mckinnon hype got too big yesterday.

This website sold me on drafting Toby, the projected numbers were eye popping, I just don't see what this sit seen.

I benched Gerhart this week but I'd like to still think he's not going to be completely awful for the rest of the year

5 focking yards?? JFC thats beyond pathetic......never playing this guy again if he cant run on washington. What a POS.

You still gotta make your own choices. I started Toby. But i also benched Locker even with all the hype, and went with Asiata even with the hype of Mckinnon. Come on here, read info, make your own choice.

Yeah LOL at blaming others for your own picks. Still, none of what was said about Gerhart coming into the year was made up. He had already had some success and was in line to get the majority of the carries. If he was guaranteed to be a stud his ADP would have been a lot higher than the 4th round...

please you are on a ###### fantasy website, you are here to read info/other peoples takes on situations. The Mckinnon hype got too big yesterday.

This. Started Asiata because he was the clear backup.

You were all warned. There is a massive thread dedicated to him prior to the draft.

Toby

Is

A

Jaguar.

DND.

I was prepared for him to suck, but not this much. :shocking:

Yeah like 40 yards and maybe .5 TDs per game but at this rate both seem too lofty for Toby "Legs of Stone" Gerhart.

You were all warned. There is a massive thread dedicated to him prior to the draft.

Toby

Is

A

Jaguar. White Dude

DND.

Fixed

(btw - too early to throw in the towel on Gerhart)

Short bench leagues: Is he droppable?

I have no faith in putting this guy in my lineup, but will things drastically change when/if Bortles gets his shot?

Will dumping Gerhart come back to haunt me? Doubtful.

Well since I can't trade him for anything and with all the injuries of late RB waivers are thin...

I'm just going to let him ride the pine, hoping that if Bortles starts and Cecil Shorts heals, they might play defenses that won't just stack the box constantly.