Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

What is Your Most Disappointing Draft Selection Thus Far?

These posts never get old and show how insecure guys are. More often than not when someone slams their own decisions, they'll always follow it with "Good thing or Luckily I" or something similar and then other good decisions to let everyone know that they're still full on awesome. Can't just say "yeah, I blew it". Gotta add their personal team success stories......as if anyone really cares about their draft/team.

My fave is the "My opponent had (insert multiple players who went for huge days 30+) and I had (guy who got hurt or sucked) good thing I still won!" Sure buddy, sure you won.

Josh Gordon and L. Bell.

Dudes have done jack-squat so far for me.

These posts never get old and show how insecure guys are. More often than not when someone slams their own decisions, they'll always follow it with "Good thing or Luckily I" or something similar and then other good decisions to let everyone know that they're still full on awesome. Can't just say "yeah, I blew it". Gotta add their personal team success stories......as if anyone really cares about their draft/team.

I took Randall Cobb over Forte in the late 4th... now I did this knowing I was grabbing Ware and Deangelo later... but still dumb

I loled on this.

In my deep keeper league it is between:

1. Trading for Gronk. I know, injuries aren't his fault, but without going into details that trade impacted my ability to keep some other players, and the backup I drafted (Cook) has been worthless, so it has had far-reaching ramifications.

2. Keeping Golden Taint. I was between him and Roeth for what would have amounted to a seventh round pick so it's not like I spent a 4th on him, but he is warming my bench for the foreseeable future.

Luckily I have a huge cack, a supermodel wife, make millions of dollars, and win my FF championships every year.

1. Trading for Gronk. I know, injuries aren't his fault, but without going into details that trade impacted my ability to keep some other players, and the backup I drafted (Cook) has been worthless, so it has had far-reaching ramifications.

2. Keeping Golden Taint. I was between him and Roeth for what would have amounted to a seventh round pick so it's not like I spent a 4th on him, but he is warming my bench for the foreseeable future.

Luckily I have a huge cack, a supermodel wife, make millions of dollars, and win my FF championships every year.

Have you checked out the Geek Club at all? It's another board on this same site. Would appear that you meet the minimum qualifications :thumbsup:

Wow, Jerry Skids living the dream.

Dude! Join the club! That's EVERYONE on this forearm!

I don't make bad draft picks, some just don't perform at the super stud level of the rest of my team in this million-dollar winner-take-all 65-team keeper league that's been playing since 1876!

Have you checked out the Geek Club at all? It's another board on this same site. Would appear that you meet the minimum qualifications :thumbsup:

Barely...

Keenan Allen, Brandon Marshall...wr core hurting bad now with Snead toe. Crabtree and Tyree Williams, come on down!!!

Reed has been getting targets and 70-ish yards...I'm assuming he'll have a surge at some point.

Adrian Peterson at #4. The plan was to be safe. David Johnson was gone.

I also took Michael Floyd over Jordan Matthews and sterling Shepard in the 7th. There was also Jennings over CMike in the 8th.

I'll stop there.

3rd Round Rawls = Released

4th Round Moncrief = Released

5th Round Keeper Dez = :bench:

This equals a less than stellar 1-2.

On the flip side got Jameis Winston in the 13th Round = :banana:

0-6 between my two money leagues (draft & keeper auction), if there was a bad decision to make, I made it.

So, the answer is yes. Al of them.

League A: Charles (before all of the bad news hit)
League B: Foster for $14 (unless injuries count, then Allen for $35 and Woodhead for $10)

League C: Tate

League D: no bum picks in the top 10 rounds

Keenan Allen, Brandon Marshall...wr core hurting bad now with Snead toe. Crabtree and Tyree Williams, come on down!!!

Reed has been getting targets and 70-ish yards...I'm assuming he'll have a surge at some point.

In one league I drafted Marshall, Allen, Cobb and Gordon. Thought I was more than set in a start 2 or 3 wr league :(

Really don't know where to start as my team pretty much sucks as a whole,thankfully we have an open waiver wire as this week due to injuries and non performance 6 of my 10 starters are waiver wire adds

Watkins late 3rd....

Went hopkins, dez, watkins. That was going to be a great core....now? Not so much.

Dont know where to start my first pick is gone for year AP, my second hasn't played yet Bell, my third pick basically hasn't played yet Watkins, i had josh gordon I had zach ertz along with maclin being weak an russell wilson being hurt my team is awesome :doh: :dunno: :thumbsdown:

ESPN League: Robinson, Rawls and Bortles

Yahoo League: Cobb

CBS League: Cooks

12-teamer: Rawls and Sammy. A ton of auction dollars to get absolutely nothing from either of them. 1-2 so far.

Drafted Golden Tate, and considered Marvin the next round (was actually considering him instead of Tate, but Tate balled out when megatron was hurt last year and felt he was the safer pick)... I ended up snagging Fleener as I felt there was a big tier drop after him... Dumb dumb... Watkins was also a bad call but was at the end of a tier as well i thought, and Charles instead of Lev Bell was atrocious... Snagged Ware late and part of my thinking was Ware being cheaper than DAngelo , and also felt Charles would be back before Lev got off suspension...

2Qb league, and I got to keep David Johnson for a 17th rounder, so i had as good a situation as ever to capitalize on as defending champ...

12-teamer: Rawls and Sammy. A ton of auction dollars to get absolutely nothing from either of them. 1-2 so far.

who is 12-teamer? :dunno:

Most guys over at the GC have cacks that go well beyond huge, so I'd say you need to start making billions to gain acceptance to the GC

Where to start? They have mostly all been disappointing or worthless. Allen? Dez? D. Freeman getting goal line TD's stolen? Lamar Miller with 0 TD's. Then Woodhead and J Stewart in later rounds.

I am lucky to be 1-2

Lamar Miller has been underwhelming. Hasn't been terrible, he's got the opportunity, just need him to put up some numbers.

What we are seeing is that maybe he is exactly the same guy he was in Miami. Mediocre with a couple big games only when he break a long one.

And let me add Luck (one good week so far, WR corps is worthless), Decker (soon to be on IR with Sammy), and Duke Johnson. Probably my worst draft since my first year of FF.

Probably Luck in Round 4. Or Latavius whenever I drafted him.

A Robinson.

Yea he scored another td today but not putting up the fantasy points that he should be putting up base on what he did last season.

And Cobb it's hard to imagine that Rodgers would throw four tds and he doesn't get one of them.

Charles, Josh Gordon and LB Dquell Jackson. Charles I'm still waiting for him to be himself again. Encouraging that he played, but I had nothing else to replace him with.

As for Gordon, I have Crabtree and E. Sanders as depth so I'm good there.

To replace Jackson, I had to trade out RB depth (D. Williams) so I could trade Jackson out for Posluzny. (pleased with this trade so far).