Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

White supremacist movement in US

Beta male, red pill, etc. No I don't think you're a neo-nazi but I do think you dabble in the alt-right. Unless Naomi's right and it's just misogyny but I think that's big in the alt-right as well

Beta male is an alt-right thing? Good to know. I just know that some guys are in charge and some aren't, but the alt-left likes to pretend that isn't the case because we should all be equally emasculated.

Regarding misogyny, my wife is my equal and always has been, although we have different roles in our family unit. Also she is a bigger Trump fan than I've ever been.

You are such a pathetic liberal lemming, lapping up the pablum that the MSM spoon feeds you, that I don't know how to help you. I guess maybe go back to your safe space while we alphas keep the country moving forward? :dunno:

• Like 1

Beta male is an alt-right thing? Good to know. I just know that some guys are in charge and some aren't, but the alt-left likes to pretend that isn't the case because we should all be equally emasculated.

Regarding misogyny, my wife is my equal and always has been, although we have different roles in our family unit. Also she is a bigger Trump fan than I've ever been.

You are such a pathetic liberal lemming, lapping up the pablum that the MSM spoon feeds you, that I don't know how to help you. I guess maybe go back to your safe space while we alphas keep the country moving forward? :dunno:

:rolleyes:

No surprise they have no idea what Alt-right means either. Looks like they will continue to parrot what their loser candidate said it was. Let me guess pepe the cartoon frog is a racist symbol too.

No surprise they have no idea what Alt-right means either. Looks like they will continue to parrot what their loser candidate said it was. Let me guess pepe the cartoon frog is a racist symbol too.

Says the guy parroting ridiculous talking points. So damn funny the mental gymnastics these days

They actually bring up the KKK. A couple of hundred idiots in the woods burning things are the true threat to the nation, and it's Trumps fault. He resurrected them. Gave them new robes and a lighter when he won. Watch out for those guys.

• Like 1

alt right does not do anything, but alt up brightens the screen and alt down dims the screen.

I think someone is mistaken.

Sounds more familiar than you would know.

I never told you guys this because it's embarrassing but I've long known that the top Neo-Nazi leader in the US was living in the neighborhood where I grew up. So when I saw that this guy was based in Detroit, I presumed it was him and looked him up. It is. :unsure:

When I was a kid, Eastpointe use to be a lily-white lower working class suburb that had served as the buffer between the nice suburbs to the north and a toxic urban hell wasteland to the south. Now, it's been flooded with middle class black folks escaping the dumpster fire city on the other side of 8 Mile. The demographic changes are head spinning, especially for a racist Nazi. One important thing thing to remember about inner-ring poor white trash along 8 Mile is that if we ever come across any money, the first thing we'd do is go buy a house in the nice suburbs further out away from the city. He lives in a place where younger black families with decent enough jobs to afford a <$100,000 move in among older white ones. The school system is 70% black and is underperfoming so badly, the state is threatening to take it over with an emergency manager. At least there's no blight from abandoned homes and we have functional police, fire, EMS, and traffic lights.

We're focking bums and the only person you should ever take seriously from my neighborhood is me.

Imagine living in a district that voted David Duke as a representative and who was also a serious candidate for Governor? That motherfawer was a scary individual. He lied with every breath who spoke. And he was a monster through and through. And he fooled many. Trump has nothing on that monster.

My friends dad got elected coroner two year after Duke won his election. I went door to door campaigns for my friends dad. We campaigned for him, and campaigned against Duke at every stop.

We stole Duke signs at night. Threw them in the various canals. Got beat up by his goons. Real Arian scumbags. I got cornered by a few one night. Lost a few teeth. A few weeks later, me and some friends embarrassed Duke on a parade route. They were handing out black king cake babies...."A dime a dozen!!!!" Me: I slapped a handful out of one of the Araian Nations hands.... I was young. AN: You're dead!!!

I laughed. Duke lost to Edwards later. I ran into one of Dukes goons later. Big motherfawker. He remembered me. Me: Harry Lee and his posse(JPSO) are waiting outside.

Duke was a coward.

Http://www.nytimes.com

Sound familiar to anyone?

Yes, Jerry, I'm looking at you. Amongst many others here

Horrible article. That's a reach at best.

Look, racism is alive and well in America. There is no denying it. But to allege these groups are all of a sudden coming out of the woodwork because of Trump is a weak attempt at manufacturing a story.

I dislike Trump. I dislike white supremacists even more. I can see the correlation between the two. But these groups have always been here. And they have always been doing the things they are doing now. They're only making the front page now because the media is fishing for a story.

Gee, who here has created threads talking about (for example)

Asian Nationalism vs. so called American "racism"??

Talk to Japanese (for example) about NoKo's or Chinese about Hmong.

Good Lord.

Truth is, most AAs are not well thought of in other parts of the world

they are the ones who are considered whiny, spoiled and privileged.

And, quite frankly, compared to many continents (including Africa)

they sure as hell are.

Turns out, not getting enough Oscars isn't really a "thing" for most

truly and legitimately oppressed people.

Turns out, people looking at you funny and not being able to get a cab

isn't really a "thing" for most truly and legitimately oppressed people either.

alt right does not do anything, but alt up brightens the screen and alt down dims the screen.

I think someone is mistaken.

True, but ctl-alt-right rotates the screen 90 degrees. :ninja:

You guys both left and right read too much internet news.

I see not 95% of the things you people make out as a huge deal.

What was your point of posting this vid?

28:00 in approx, dude says he hasn't personally felt any more racism since Trump was elected. :dunno:

28:00 in approx, dude says he hasn't personally felt any more racism since Trump was elected. :dunno:

That guy fails to bring the funny, night after night. Watched the daily show in all its forms. Quit about 6 months ago.

Has she paid her debt to bls yet?

Has she paid her debt to bls yet?

Geez. Calling out peenie for not being "good for it" makes me cringe. Pretty sure she's also giving him a Christmas gift on top of paying the debt.

Geez. Calling out peenie for not being "good for it" makes me cringe. Pretty sure she's also giving him a Christmas gift on top of paying the debt.

Geez. What makes you say that? Weeks later she hasn't sent a simple gift card. :dunno:

:rolleyes:

I posted the video because he talked about many issues.

I did pay my debt to BLS.

You know what you did, you have made that very clear, maybe you lack the moral capacity to see it as wrong, maybe not. Regardless, that you refuse to acknowledge it and on occasion actually celebrate it shows your character, or lack thereof. You represent some of the worst of what we are as a people, little better than a rapist....filth worthy of scorn.

You are such a freaking clown

Compelling response. You know everyone here is laughing at you, right? :dunno:

Just pissed you've been exposed as a tiny d1ck white supremacist. Go choke on your red pill fvcko

Just pissed you've been exposed as a tiny d1ck white supremacist. Go choke on your red pill fvcko

Whooola.. you guys got beef or what

Whooola.. you guys got beef or what

Not that I know of, but apparently Worms needs someone to be his adversary while on tilt. I'm here to be his huckleberry. :)

Worms, the early release program is not going to well. You better get back to your safe space snowflake, we're worried about you.

Maybe you and wiff can sponsor each other and help each other through these tough and trying times.

:(

You guys both left and right read too much internet news.

I see not 95% of the things you people make out as a huge deal.

This guy gets it. Politics is poison, and the "news" does little to enrich one's life.

She's all squared up and she did get me an Xmas gift as well!

Worms has now officially become Shonuff. Congrats.

Shonuff doesn't fly off the handle like a kid with Tourette Syndrome so no.

Nobody likes the white supremacists and they deserve the grief they get.

I tell you what though, the backlash against liberals supporting race based affirmative action and thus openly supporting real, legal and not imaginary racism in the name of "diversity" and "multiculturalism" is a huge factor in what divides us.

I believe in equality and racial blindness. I'll be anybody's friend. I'll hire anybody for my school. Treat me right and do your job well and I'll judge you based on the content of your character, not the color of your skin.

Wanna know how to piss off poor white people? Come to a mixed race high school in a poor neighborhood like Eastpointe, tell all the black kids they can get race based scholarships and financial aid and lower standards for admissions to universities. Then tell the white kids to go get focked. Then go to a really nice HS and tell the black kids there they can get race based scholarships and financial aid and lower standards for admissions to universities and that the white kids from the previous school can still go get focked.

Liberals like pointing their finger at Trump for stirring racial animosity. Look in the focking mirror. You're the ones thinking some people are more equal than others based on skin color, your the ones seeing everything through a race based lens, and your the ones making a mockery of Martin Luther King's dream, not the conservatives.

• Like 3

I tell you what though, the backlash against liberals supporting race based affirmative action and thus openly supporting real, legal and not imaginary racism in the name of "diversity" and "multiculturalism" is a huge factor in what divides us.

I believe in equality and racial blindness. I'll be anybody's friend. I'll hire anybody for my school. Treat me right and do your job well and I'll judge you based on the content of your character, not the color of your skin.

Wanna know how to piss off poor white people? Come to a mixed race high school in a poor neighborhood like Eastpointe, tell all the black kids they can get race based scholarships and financial aid and lower standards for admissions to universities. Then tell the white kids to go get focked. Then go to a really nice HS and tell the black kids there they can get race based scholarships and financial aid and lower standards for admissions to universities and that the white kids from the previous school can still go get focked.

Liberals like pointing their finger at Trump for stirring racial animosity. Look in the focking mirror. You're the ones thinking some people are more equal than others based on skin color, your the ones seeing everything through a race based lens, and your the ones making a mockery of Martin Luther King's dream, not the conservatives.

:thumbsup:

great post

Fair point. BLM etc. has as much to do with why democrats lost as anything else. Dumbasses shot themselves in the foot.

:thumbsup:

Anyone know where the white supremacist meetings are held?