Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Admit the thing or things that make you gay

I will admit I like musicals. I mean, not 'cats' like musicals, but a lot of musicals in the last 10 to 20 years are actually pretty damn good.

One of the things I like about them is I'm God damn sick of the green screen. Okay, we get it we mastered the technology. That Starship is actually paper mache being pushed by 3 fat Mexican guys named Juan. Same thing with doing quadruple flips in mid-air and jumping thirty feet off the ground. Yeah I saw the Matrix. Done with that.

I also think Will and Grace is funny. Probably funnier now than it was back in the day. Fraser to. Which technically, isn't gay, but really, who are we kidding?

This thread is like the 4th of July weekend scene from Jaws - everyone is camped out on the beach, waiting for the 1st brave one to step into the water. :D

I like watching TCM or similar stations. Old black and white movies relax me. I wear wool socks and Birkenstocks in the winter sometimes. I listen to classical music. I finger my as I masturbate.

• Like 1

This thread is like the 4th of July weekend scene from Jaws - everyone is camped out on the beach, waiting for the 1st brave one to step into the water. :D

Lol.

Looks like we're going to need a bigger Vespa!

I sometimes go with my wife for a pedicure.

Drink more wine than beer.

Enjoy gardening.

Wear somewhat trendy clothing.

I can no longer bench press 280 lbs.

During my last threesome, only one of the girls climaxed.

Beer doesn't sit well with me anymore, so I only drink scotch.

EDIT: oh yeah... and I also love Christopher Cross "Sailing"

I will admit I like musicals. I mean, not 'cats' like musicals, but a lot of musicals in the last 10 to 20 years are actually pretty damn good.

One of the things I like about them is I'm God damn sick of the green screen. Okay, we get it we mastered the technology. That Starship is actually paper mache being pushed by 3 fat Mexican guys named Juan. Same thing with doing quadruple flips in mid-air and jumping thirty feet off the ground. Yeah I saw the Matrix. Done with that.

I also think Will and Grace is funny. Probably funnier now than it was back in the day. Fraser to. Which technically, isn't gay, but really, who are we kidding?

I did musicals too. And Will and Grace IS funny. Not a debate!

I use a loofa in the shower. I like how it lathers up well with liquid soap.

I like when my wife tickles my butt-hole when I'm banging her.

She does that with me, too.

With her tongue :o

Yep..She does that for me too.

I like to shop (albeit mostly at Home Depot or Best Buy)

I like to cook

I like old Doo-Wop music

I know that you aren't supposed to wear black shoes with a brown belt.

With her tongue :o

No, that's Newbie. Which is what really makes him gay.

If she can tickle his ass with her tongue while focking, I'm interested

Nothing. I’ve had schmex with less than 2 men in my life.

just the tip?

I dunno, look at his handle...

... :dunno:

I've been watching an unhealthy amount of Chrisley Knows Best. :dunno:

My wife is literally a psycho (a long story for another time). So I am stuck doing all the womanly things a mother should be doing for my autistic son. I get invited to things like coffee meat ups with the moms of other autistic kids and Fock it but I enjoy sitting with the other moms and gabbing about shiit that no heterosexual man should.

I like Grease, Chicago and West Side Story

I use a shower scrunchy

I dress well and know a lot about clothing

I also know a lot about interior design

• Like 1

My wife is literally a psycho (a long story for another time). So I am stuck doing all the womanly things a mother should be doing for my autistic son. I get invited to things like coffee meat ups with the moms of other autistic kids and Fock it but I enjoy sitting with the other moms and gabbing about shiit that no heterosexual man should.

How are you not banging the hell out of them? :wacko:

I like Grease, Chicago and West Side Story

I use a shower scrunchy

I dress well and know a lot about clothing

I also know a lot about interior design

Scrunchy!!! That's what I was trying to call it. Not a loofah. Scrunchy. Yes.

Love those

Scrunchy!!! That's what I was trying to call it. Not a loofah. Scrunchy. Yes.

Love those

I’ll use nothing else. Oh the best was that thread some time ago where we talked about what we use in the shower. The insecure manly men of the bored had to strut their stuff by saying how they only use their bare hand and a bar of soap. Grrr such a tough manly guy, only use my bare hand after working with tools.

I would like to hear the wife psycho story. We need a Geek Club AMA for this stuff.

• Like 1

How are you not banging the hell out of them? :wacko:

As a parent, The kid is the priority now. I dont want to fock up anything for my kid as most of these women are parents of his friends and he has trouble making friends. These days when I want to bang someone I go to this Asian massage parlor a couple of miles away and bang this hot Korean chick.

I would like to hear the wife psycho story. We need a Geek Club AMA for this stuff.

Before the end of the year Ill give the details. But its long and has taken place over years. I have to be on a laptop or desktop to type it all out. Most all my posts have been from my phone. But I think it may be beneficial to actually type out my hellish existence just to take a look at it all spread out in front of me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Before the end of the year Ill give the details. But its long and has taken place over years. I have to be on a laptop or desktop to type it all out. Most all my posts have been from my phone. But I think it may be beneficial to actually type out my hellish existence just to take a look at it all spread out in front of me.

in