Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

"It's ma'am not sir!" another unhinged transgender lefty

Dude could clearly see my dangly earrings and pink top.

He was asking for it.

Its a bit weird how much 90s talks about trannys... Is there something youre not telling us buddy?

Its not just 90s. Trannies and cuckoldry are forearm obsessions.

Its a bit weird how much 90s talks about trannys... Is there something youre not telling us buddy?

Just doing my part to keep the narrative going that lefties are all crazy. If I can flip just one person who is a lurker I consider it a job well done. :thumbsup:

Clearly a ma'am... :dunno:

Clearly. I mean, "take it outside mutherfocker" is something only a ma'am would say. :dunno:

The cashier should have just said that he was blind and going by the deep voice. :lol:

I would've gone with "I'm sorry ma'an."

Just doing my part to keep the narrative going that lefties are all crazy. If I can flip just one person who is a lurker I consider it a job well done. :thumbsup:

Like this board needs people trying to show that lefties are crazy or that Trump is bad.

careful ma'am here could follow Caitlyn politically

I hope he doesn't lose his corporate coffee fetcher job.

Awesome video. Dude is burly, thinks makeup makes him a woman. Lady tries to get him to calm down and stop cussing around a kid and he gets chippy. You know he picks fights like this all over town wherever he goes too. His day isnt complete unless he gets into an altercation like this.

This is why I regret supporting gay rights. I laughed at the slippery slope idea. That if you support gay marriage all types of freaks will come out of the woodwork to demand their time in the sun. I was wrong. Terribly. Terribly. Wrong. That is exactly what has happened.

It used to be Gays and lesbians. Ok. Odd ya don't like the opposite sex. But really for the most part every gay person I have ever met has been fabuloussssss. No really. They have all been super nice people. Not one of them would ever act like this.

Fast forward and you have Thomas/Thomasina here and I now have to call it by a pronoun that it OBVIOUSLY is not or you get raging mad and ask me to step outside. Which is a threat. Is it not? The implication is that if you step outside he's gonna beat your ass.

This is what the liberals and the democratic party has brought us. To the brink of madness.

It puts the lotion in the basket

Would you fock me? I'd fock me. I'd fock me hard. I'd fock me so hard.

This is why I regret supporting gay rights. I laughed at the slippery slope idea. That if you support gay marriage all types of freaks will come out of the woodwork to demand their time in the sun. I was wrong. Terribly. Terribly. Wrong. That is exactly what has happened.

It used to be Gays and lesbians. Ok. Odd ya don't like the opposite sex. But really for the most part every gay person I have ever met has been fabuloussssss. No really. They have all been super nice people. Not one of them would ever act like this.

Fast forward and you have Thomas/Thomasina here and I now have to call it by a pronoun that it OBVIOUSLY is not or you get raging mad and ask me to step outside. Which is a threat. Is it not? The implication is that if you step outside he's gonna beat your ass.

This is what the liberals and the democratic party has brought us. To the brink of madness.

:thumbsup:

Its also likely that gay rights will be the last cause I support in my life. Soooo. Way to go liberals. You broke me.

Oh no we lost Kilroy!

laugh. I was an independent and voted with the democratic party on a lot of issues. Including voting twice for Obama. You lost because you lost people like me and it will happen again. I will never vote Dem again. Ever.

Oh no we lost Kilroy!

Well, you all lost enough to lose in 2016. Why not 1 more? :dunno:

Well, you all lost enough to lose in 2016. Why not 1 more? :dunno:

We all lost in 2016.

laugh. I was an independent and voted with the democratic party on a lot of issues. Including voting twice for Obama. You lost because you lost people like me and it will happen again. I will never vote Dem again. Ever.

I didnt vote Dem in 2016 and dont care who you vote for. :dunno:

We all lost in 2016.

I know. All you lefties did lose. And given the rampant TDS going on, it seems you all lost more than just the election.