Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

I actually agree with Jemele Hill

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Do NOT call her a racist.  :nono:

I will call her ugly and overweight. Looks like a booger with limbs. 🤢

Proving that racism is not limited to melanin.....

She is replacing Leslie Jones on SNL, they wanted someone uglier and racist

I love the mention of Harvard.  The ignorance is strong with this one.   

If blacks where smart they'd leave this terrible, racist country and go make Africa great again.

They wont.

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Where exactly are these "white colleges"?

Places where you will find the majority demographic.........the majority demographic......

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

...and when we return for the second half of the national championship football game on BET.

They should have that on WET instead of BET.  :dunno:

49 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If blacks where smart they'd leave this terrible, racist country and go make Africa great again.

They wont.

This.  If you want your own country - because that's basically what she's advocating for - then you already have it: Africa.   You can be as racists as you want over there.  No need keep that racism here.

We all know how well those countries are doing.  Wakanda is just a fictional place. It doesn't exist in real life.

54 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Where exactly are these "white colleges"?

Same thing I was wondering.  There's no such thing.

It's pretty funny how my whole life blacks and politicians have been screaming for "desegregation" but lately we're seeing more and more calls for "resegregation".

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

It's pretty funny how my whole life blacks and politicians have been screaming for "desegregation" but lately we're seeing more and more calls for "resegregation".

That's because segregation by race is the natural order of things.  It's the way God and/or evolution intended.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

The key here is the white college administrators, coaches, are making money on the backs of poor black kids. So, youre making money for the opressors. She wants to black administrators and coaches to make money off the poor black kids. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

She wants to black administrators and coaches to make money off the poor black kids. 

She wants attention. 

She's an idiot...

Hill argues that black athletes help attract money and attention to “predominately white universities that showcase them,” while Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) continue to struggle.

Uh... those universities are extremely liberal and cater to minorities more than the HBCU's.

Now she's being intellectually dishonest...

have been built on the “exertions of (uncompensated) black athletes,"

Anyone who thinks these kids aren't getting paid are completely clueless.

“Navigating a predominantly white campus as a black student can feel isolating, even for athletes,”

That's because people like her made it that way.

"What if a group of elite athletes collectively made the choice to attend HBCUs?"

They would be much worse off because no one would notice them.  Out of sight, out of mind.  Even 100 spread out across 10 schools isn't enough to make any of their teams able to compete with major universities.  Their NFL draft stock would plummet and their future would be greatly diminished.  Duh, even a 5 year old would know that.

I love when people like her decry predominantly white anything.  What % of the total US population do blacks comprise?  Something like 13%, right?  Due to basic math a "minority" will always be faced with "predominantly" whatever. 

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Jemelle is doing her part to keep racism alive.

I wonder what would happen with her if she ever realized that she's on the wrong side...

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Good luck playing football without a quarterback or a kicker or a punter or linemen.

Or a good coach 

16 hours ago, Strike said:

Its like how 50 years ago, the right stood for hard morality while the left believed in moral relativism and encouraged being wild and free.  Over time, the right kinda gave in to the idea of being more wild and free.  The MOMENT they gave in, THAT was when the left switched BACK and stood for hard morality (their kind of morality with SJWs).  Because it never about one or the other to begin with.  It was about destroying the right and elevating the left.  Whichever stance the right takes, whether it is a rigid morality or wild behavior, the left will take the opposite.

You see it again with segregation.  The left didn't care about segregation one way or the other.  They are just going to take the opposite side the right takes.  If everyone on the right agrees segregation is bad, you will start to get people like Hill that argue it is good.

This is why debates suck and solve nothing.  They aren't out to win a debate.  They are out to destroy an ideology and will take either side to do it.  They want to ban the right.  Doesn't matter what argument is used.  Just get offended and ban the right.

That helps you understand why people like Putin are the way they are.  They just shut down people who try that nonsense.  Because subversives aren't trying to make things better, they are just trying to wreck everything.

The Fock everything they get near up. The NYC public school system was once the envy of the country. Not even close anymore. They managed to fock up middle school. 

21 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This.  If you want your own country - because that's basically what she's advocating for - then you already have it: Africa.   You can be as racists as you want over there.  No need keep that racism here.

We all know how well those countries are doing.  Wakanda is just a fictional place. It doesn't exist in real life.

Build it, and they won't come.

4 hours ago, riversco said:

That helps you understand why people like Putin are the way they are.  They just shut down people who try that nonsense.  Because subversives aren't trying to make things better, they are just trying to wreck everything.

Simply put, they know everything they hate about America,  The list is long.

I hope she didn't return to Michigan after leaving ESPN. 

If we ever bring slaves back I'm going to try like hell to purchase her at auction. If she thinks she has it rough now, wait until she is my mule. 

• Confused 1