Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Another loser troll that is really and truly scared sh1tless that this virus is going to kill him. We have a few here like this. We thought they were pathetic a year ago,  but jeez, we had no idea how sad they really were.

LOL, I literally haven't changed a thing I've been doing from day 1.  Check that.  I carry a bandana in my pocket in case some store needs me to put on a mask.

I just don't like fat people claiming they're starving.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

LOL, I literally haven't changed a thing I've been doing from day 1.  Check that.  I carry a bandana in my pocket in case some store needs me to put on a mask.

I just don't like fat people claiming they're starving.

Fat ? 

Why make sh!t up ?

On 8/19/2020 at 2:22 AM, drobeski said:

Aren't you the guy who was sticking up for music teachers getting paid through this ? 

Fúck no.  I would rather we just eliminate music programs all together.  

The funny thing is you guys are so partisan, you don't even recognize I'm one of you just because I'm not in lock step cheering on some guy who's obviously full of shìt.  His family isn't starving and I doubt he really had six friends commit suicide.  It's some random YouTube video.  You have know idea if it's even real.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Fat ? 

Why make sh!t up ?

Making shìt up?  Look at the video.  The guy has a gut.  He isn't missing any meals.  The fact that he isn't considered fat is why the country has so many obese people.

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Jet Blue loses 10000's because of a woke flight attendant.  :lol:

She sureeeeeee better not be black.   Mom of 6 kids? No husband /dad with her?   This is not going to play well.

18 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

She sureeeeeee better not be black.   Mom of 6 kids? No husband /dad with her?   This is not going to play well.

Chosen people. They breed like no other. Lots of it inbred. 

Hey did you guys know there is a treatment for Covid?  Least that's what the guys on FBG are telling me.  This is GREAT NEWS!

If its droplets in our spit that may spread the virus, why can't they test our spit to see if we have it ? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

If its droplets in our spit that may spread the virus, why can't they test our spit to see if we have it ? 

LOL I just asked the wife this last week.

24 minutes ago, drobeski said:

University of Illinois has been working on a saliva-based test.

https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/u-of-i-gets-ok-to-roll-out-saliva-based-covid-test?utm_campaign=https%3A%2F%2Fwbbm780.radio.com%2F&utm_content=1597867903&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_term=WBBM-AM&fbclid=IwAR23H_pRK6C23MfTIhjXEukJEgQTkZlvtY8WWxX-Ynq0m2-Sh9R7TRgAisk

1 minute ago, Reality said:

No one on the left wants any port of antibody testing.  But once they do, you can guarantee the "you can get it twice" stories are already written.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Unfortunately, we have to wait until November 4 to find out whether we can move on with life or continue with the fear mongering.  We should isolate the elderly and immunocompromised and let the rest of the country move on with life...TODAY.  The long-term impact of this hoax is going to be devastating and it needs to end ASAP.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Working on ? 

Hows it not possible, how is it possible for them to know its spreads by saliva if they can't detect in saliva? 

Crazy common sense loses out again. 

Our school district just sent an email that students are required to wear a mask at all times unless they're outside socially distanced or eating/drinking.  What a fuking joke

Guarantee you these tests detect general viral particles also found with flu, cold etc. No way it’s “exactly this COVID 19, nothing else” from that dumb nostril swab they do. It’s fool proof cuz if it makes no sense, “well your just asymptomatic that’s all.”.

I will give them a semen sample if that makes testing more accurate and faster. :dunno:

We could just have Sux be the rapid tester in his mouth. :o

6 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Unfortunately, we have to wait until November 4 to find out whether we can move on with life or continue with the fear mongering.  We should isolate the elderly and immunocompromised and let the rest of the country move on with life...TODAY.  The long-term impact of this hoax is going to be devastating and it needs to end ASAP.

The new thing now is even if you don't die from the VID, you're going to have permanent damage.  Losers who have no place to go want everyone else to stay home too.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Guarantee you these tests detect general viral particles also found with flu, cold etc. No way it’s “exactly this COVID 19, nothing else” from that dumb nostril swab they do. It’s fool proof cuz if it makes no sense, “well your just asymptomatic that’s all.”.

The asymptomatic thing is focking genius.  You're not sick?  Too bad; stay home; you might be asymptomatic.

Oh, you think you haven't been sick.  No, you actually did have it.  You were just asymptomatic.  Look this computer says you had it... see?

They can make the infection rate anything they want, and they can effectively lock everyone down at the same time.  Focking genius.  Then when they feel like opening everything back up all they need to do is say we have herd immunity and stop counting cases.  This is the perfect manufactured crisis.  

It's also great how the story changes to ensure compliance.  Young people didn't have to worry until they were all out partying.  Then it was young people can die and will permanently affect their lungs.  We didn't need to worry about kids before, but now that they want to shut down schools, kids are dying and are super spreaders.

They can extend it for as long as they want or end it any time they want.  It's focking genius.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

The new thing now is even if you don't die from the VID, you're going to have permanent damage.  Losers who have no place to go want everyone else to stay home too.

That was planned by the media/DNC when they figured out that deaths were not going to go thru the roof.

The mask Nazis are getting more brazen.  I typically don't where a mask unless I'm in a store and they specifically ask me to.  Other customers have been complaining about me all of the sudden.

Then I work with

this guy who's complaining that N95 masks only protect the wearer and don't protect other people.  This is after he complained that my bandana wasn't sufficient.

C19 is the platform for The Great Reset.

This is why everything is nutty. Goalposts constantly changing.

Read about it from The World Economic Forum.

7 hours ago, Gladiators said:

We've all been played. 

My entire extend family uncles, aunts, 38 cousins and their children live across the USA from Alaska to California to Florida to Maine and not one of us has tested positive for COVID but we have had 2 cancers since this started.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:17 PM, Baker Boy said:

This is all so stupid! Isolate the old and the weak and let everyone else live their normal lives. Their chance of dying from this is very small. Most of the people that need protection are the least productive members of our society so life goes on as normal. We don’t have to stop the world. 

7 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Yup!

2 hours ago, nobody said:

They can extend it for as long as they want or end it any time they want.  It's focking genius.

There was a graphic showing a list of the billionaires who have had the best year of their lives thanks to this. Target just posted their highest EVER 2nd qtr revenue. Nintendo sales up 400%. Amazon obviously, Zuckerberg with people glued to FB an extra 8hrs a day. This is the greatest year ever for many important people. That kind of gravy train doesnt just stop unless it’s told to stop. 

I love these scare tactics. What a great headline. Makes it sound like conditions are too bad to ever go back! It turns out, 600 of over 40k employees have been positive over the past 5 months while school is out!  A whopping 1.5% of school employees had it!:doh:

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I love these scare tactics. What a great headline. Makes it sound like conditions are too bad to ever go back! It turns out, 600 of over 40k employees have been positive over the past 5 months while school is out!  A whopping 1.5% of school employees had it!:doh:

How many hospitalized? Dead ? 

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Any updates on the respirators?  How about all the mobile intensive care units that were being built?

Dont forget the ships.

The reaction to this bug,  and the deliberate murders that drove this reaction will go down as the greatest, most evil political hoax of the century.  Hopefully those behind it will hang some day. 

• Thanks 1

So how willl the Dems side if Biden is elected?  The POTUS can shut the country down, or he cant?  I feel like theres gonna be a miraculous Covid recovery if hes elected.