Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah F that. Mandate an unproven vaccine when the majority of the population is at more risk crossing the street, what a bunch of idiots. 

Fock that sh1t. These fucktards are gonna kill us all, one way or another,  if they get in power. It wouldn't surprises me if the numbers show that people that had flu vaccinations are the ones dying outside the fat and out of shape low immunity losers.

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So how willl the Dems side if Biden is elected?  The POTUS can shut the country down, or he cant?  I feel like theres gonna be a miraculous Covid recovery if hes elected.

The science industry is one of the few that still enjoys a decent level of trust among the American people.  Of course the democrats will glom onto that to try to boost their own levels of trust.  Scientists say shut down?  I will shut down!  Of course this means the democrats will wind up destroying the credibility of scientists along with everything else this way.

24 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Sturgis was two weeks ago, why aren't there dead bikers littering the streets from the Chinabug?

They’re all dead. No one even noticed. I’m sure there were ice trucks taking all the dead bodies quietly in the night.

51 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Sturgis was two weeks ago, why aren't there dead bikers littering the streets from the Chinabug?

Not only that, but they were supposed to take it back to their hometowns all over the country and spread it.  Sturgis was supposed to single handedly kill half the people in this country!!

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not only that, but they were supposed to take it back to their hometowns all over the country and spread it.  Sturgis was supposed to single handedly kill half the people in this country!!

Are you guys not reading the news??

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/21/us/sturgis-motorcyle-rally-sd-covid-nebraska-trnd/index.html

http://strib.mn/3j1uazH

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Per your own articles there were 462 THOUSAND vehicles tracked going in/out of the Sturgis rally, and 22 documented Covid cases.  Does anyone think there wouldn't be ANY Covid cases as a result of a rally of 500 thousand plus people that doesn't require masks.  I doubt it.  But come on.  Too bad they are ONLY looking for Covid cases tracked to Sturgis.  Chances are there are 22 people who caught some other disease at the rally too but since Covid is the big think right now it's the only one being reported on. 

22 is a small number.  I was expecting 100 times that based on all of the gnashing of teeth by the media prior to the event.

Hey! Our governor made the courageous decision to extend closing time from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.!

Because, science??????

He's a pole smoker by the way. How about we shut down queer bars to cancel AIDS?

• Haha 1

Check out all the false positives the Bears/Jets had that Mike just posted in the NFL thread. Imagine how much of this is occurring in a national level. 

19 hours ago, riversco said:

The science industry is one of the few that still enjoys a decent level of trust among the American people.  Of course the democrats will glom onto that to try to boost their own levels of trust.  Scientists say shut down?  I will shut down!  Of course this means the democrats will wind up destroying the credibility of scientists along with everything else this way.

I agree, personally I don’t trust scientists. They have been wrong so many times you have to be cautious about anything. Like any group of people there good scientists and bad scientists, honest scientists and scientists looking for money. I don’t know enough about the science field to know who to trust.

Science doesn’t have the answers. It guesses, tests, and guesses again

The Four Corners of Deceit are government, academia, science, and the media. 

Michael Crichton did not like scientists 

Whoever has the power in society determines what can be studied, determines what can be observed, determines what can be thought. Scientists fall in line with the dominant power structure. They have to, because the power structure pays the bills. You don’t play ball with the power structure, you don’t get money for research, you don’t get an appointment, you don’t get published, in short you don’t count anymore. You’re out. You might as well be dead.” Michael Crichton 

Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you're being had.

- Michael Crichton

• Like 1

See this nfl outbreak that has been revealed as bogus false positives from a single lab in Jersey? That’s people nervous that the nfl is pushing forward with no problems trying to get panic started. Zeke is fine, like nothing happened. No one is getting sick, nothing is wrong. 

CNN decrying convalescent plasma and saying how its racist, might cause itchiness and should be banned yet ?

COVID testing is as much a business as anything else. Guess what happens when the tests start coming back negative? No more testing, no more money. You own a convenience store and a customer walks in and asks if he should buy a candy bar and chips. You gonna tell him no? COVID is their business and they can just say you are asymptomatic if you call them on their BS. 

Tell you what, I'm getting sick of bars and restaurants treating us like we invented the God damn flu. Like we're doing them a f****** favor. I mean I get it, there are state orders. But maybe throw please in there every once in awhile. Instead of "You MUST...!"

Most of them have drastically reduced their menus and cut back on selection while increasing prices. All blaming the f****** flu. 

I'm sorry, I know for a fact some of these businesses were run like s*** long before they invented stop acting like I should beg you for permission to come into your establishment.

covid seems to be the Great all-purpose excuse for anything. 

Honestly? I like that so many people have been retrained to grab a six-pack or a bottle and head home where they're more comfortable and get better drinks and better service for far less price.

We all know the margin on liquor is ridiculous. Then we're supposed to throw in another 20 25% tip? F*** you. You pay your payroll a****** not me.

I hope these m************ have to work like hell to bring back business. Because right now? They sure ain't doing it.

There are some exceptions and God bless them for that. They're still doing relatively well all things considered. But some of these that act like you're breaking into their home or your sneaking into a nuclear power plant? Go f*** yourself.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tanatastic said:

COVID testing is as much a business as anything else. Guess what happens when the tests start coming back negative? No more testing, no more money. You own a convenience store and a customer walks in and asks if he should buy a candy bar and chips. You gonna tell him no? COVID is their business and they can just say you are asymptomatic if you call them on their BS. 

Again, I've had the stick through the back of your skull test three times now. It is at best if it's performed perfectly, clinically proven to be 66% accurate. That's three card Monte guys.

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Again, I've had the stick through the back of your skull test three times now. It is at best if it's performed perfectly, clinically proven to be 66% accurate. That's three card Monte guys.

It's passed through saliva, they know that, but theres no saliva test? Then how do they know that?  Makes sense science. 

It passes so easily, but they have to gouge deep in your sinus cavity to test it?   It's all about pushing the inevitable vaccine to the sheep. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It's passed through saliva, they know that, but theres no saliva test? Then how do they know that?  Makes sense science. 

It passes so easily, but they have to gouge deep in your sinus cavity to test it?   It's all about the election.  

Fixed

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Fixed

Combined, we ended up saying the election is really all about forcing people to take a vaccine. That's an Orwellian thought. 

I partied with my brother in law when he got back from Sturgis. Exposed daily to a coworker that tested positive. It's been 2 weeks. Weird , we should all be dead here. 

49 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I partied with my brother in law when he got back from Sturgis. Exposed daily to a coworker that tested positive. It's been 2 weeks. Weird , we should all be dead here. 

You're just asymptomatic and have already passed it along to 1000 elderly people who have already died.  Grandpa killer.

5 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

You're just asymptomatic and have already passed it along to 1000 elderly people who have already died.  Grandpa killer.

I think they died twice. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/23/2020 at 10:24 PM, wiffleball said:

Tell you what, I'm getting sick of bars and restaurants treating us like we invented the God damn flu. Like we're doing them a f****** favor. I mean I get it, there are state orders. But maybe throw please in there every once in awhile. Instead of "You MUST...!"

Most of them have drastically reduced their menus and cut back on selection while increasing prices. All blaming the f****** flu. 

I'm sorry, I know for a fact some of these businesses were run like s*** long before they invented stop acting like I should beg you for permission to come into your establishment.

covid seems to be the Great all-purpose excuse for anything. 

Honestly? I like that so many people have been retrained to grab a six-pack or a bottle and head home where they're more comfortable and get better drinks and better service for far less price.

We all know the margin on liquor is ridiculous. Then we're supposed to throw in another 20 25% tip? F*** you. You pay your payroll a****** not me.

I hope these m************ have to work like hell to bring back business. Because right now? They sure ain't doing it.

There are some exceptions and God bless them for that. They're still doing relatively well all things considered. But some of these that act like you're breaking into their home or your sneaking into a nuclear power plant? Go f*** yourself.

Well said, fucko :thumbsup:

On 8/24/2020 at 12:19 PM, drobeski said:

Wait, he had covid, and took hydroxychloroquine.  He's not dead ? Has to be a deep fake, no way this guy didn't have heart palpitations and die! 

Looking at his teef, I'm kinda wondering why is still alive.

On 8/22/2020 at 5:50 PM, Strike said:

Per your own articles there were 462 THOUSAND vehicles tracked going in/out of the Sturgis rally, and 22 documented Covid cases.  Does anyone think there wouldn't be ANY Covid cases as a result of a rally of 500 thousand plus people that doesn't require masks.  I doubt it.  But come on.  Too bad they are ONLY looking for Covid cases tracked to Sturgis.  Chances are there are 22 people who caught some other disease at the rally too but since Covid is the big think right now it's the only one being reported on. 

He's being sarcastic, you kat eater.  :cheers:

From the article, also..

Of those 15 cases, one person has been hospitalized.

17 hours ago, Drizzay said:

They will still somehow cast a vote for Biden in the upcoming election though!

If there’s a silver lining to any of this it’s that maybe we’ll stop hearing the constant US bashing on how badly we botched our COVID response. 

Cases Rising Again in Europe

Europe not going back into lock down. Instead, they’ll likely follow a plan similar to the US. 

On our way to our first concert since the China virus shut everything down.   I hope we make it home alive.