nzoner

Trump's honest mistake is getting a lot of play here.

Don't know about other parts of the country but President Trump has been getting more than his fair share of criticism here for congratulating the state of Kansas on their Super Bowl win.As someone who has traveled quite a bit I have met numerous people over the years on either coast who simply thought our pro sports teams were in Kansas because of their names The KANSAS City Chiefs and Royals.Very honest mistake IMO.

Anyhow here's a couple of examples of the criticism Example one  and Example two

Oh and just to clarify that people make mistakes......

It's so dumb. Bunch of losers who glom on to every word he says just waiting for a mistake. Heck I've been to arrowhead and I'm not sure if I can tell you if it's on the Missouri or Kansas side.

Libs look for any little thing to rag on Trump about.  Meanwhile, he has his highest approval rating of his presidency and the Dems can't figure out how to count delegates.

• Thanks 1

He could use some fact checking on occasion.  And I really don't see this getting that much play, which surprises me.  

I think this dumbo act is a ploy to get his opponents to not take him seriously and he can take advantage of them

10 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

It's so dumb. Bunch of losers who glom on to every word he says just waiting for a mistake. Heck I've been to arrowhead and I'm not sure if I can tell you if it's on the Missouri or Kansas side.

Trust me it's well on the Missouri side,a little over 10 miles. ;)

Let's be honest, outside of MLB, NFL, and SEC fans, and obviously residents of Missouri and Kansas, what % of Americans would be able to correctly tell you what state KC is in?

This is kinda like congratulating Maryland if the Redskins ever won a Super Bowl.

• Like 1

Told somebody about Obama’s dumb ass thinking there’s 57 states in America. Got called a racist bigot. So yea. Pretty typical for a liberal response 

GC Trumpers brought up Obungler’s 57 states crack for years. That would be like the 347th stupidest thing Trump has said since he took office. 

Nobody really cares about the verbal gaffes other than for the comedy. 

• Like 2

Trump is getting a lot of crap for it because Trump love to dish out crap to others.  If you're going to treat others that way then be prepared or others to treat you that way.  Gotta have thick skin to have a personality like Trump.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump is getting a lot of crap for it because Trump love to dish out crap to others.  If you're going to treat others that way then be prepared or others to treat you that way.  Gotta have thick skin to have a personality like Trump.

Exactly. He recently said Paris was in Germany too. And that windmill noise causes cancer.  The scariest part is that no one, on either side, is one bit surprised when he says these things. 

This is what you have to cling to when you have had your ass handed to you for 3+ years. 

Statistics tell us Barack Hussein Obama was likely not as intelligent as our other presidents. I give him a pass. 

I didnt see this getting quite the play I thought it would.

Sure it did on twitter, because twitter is focking Hades.   But besides that not so much form what I saw

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Exactly. He recently said Paris was in Germany too. And that windmill noise causes cancer.  The scariest part is that no one, on either side, is one bit surprised when he says these things. 

He didn't say Paris is in Germany.  Do they lap up this drivel in your FBG echo chamber, Newbie?  :(

https://twitter.com/i/events/685154089391534082?lang=en

Oh, and windmills cause sleep deprivation, which is linked to cancer:

https://www.americanexperiment.org/2019/04/guest-column-wind-turbine-cancer-president-donald-trump-crazy-maybe-not/

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I honestly didn’t know or care it was in Missouri. I just thought it was in Kansas City 

Being from Missouri it has never once offended me and I've heard it a lot,like I said in the OP the pro names are The KANSAS City Chiefs and Royals.

6 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Being from Missouri it has never once offended me and I've heard it a lot,like I said in the OP the pro names are The KANSAS City Chiefs and Royals.

Honestly never been there assumed Kansas City was one city in two states over the river 

31 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well that must make it Mueller time then! 

:lol:

1 hour ago, posty said:

Is that really joe Bryant's photo in his avatar?  :huh:

If it is... :lol:

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Honestly never been there assumed Kansas City was one city in two states over the river 

Technically it is,what little disdain that remains between the two states goes back to the Civil War /Border War when both states had some very violent clashes.That hatred had become a college sports rivalry known as the Border War between MU and KU until MU went to the SEC(although they recently announced the two teams will once again play each other in college basketball). As one national sports writer once put it and I paraphrase,"It is amazing to visit this part of the country and see the collegiate sports rivalry almost coming to blows only to see these very same fans gather together on Sunday to cheer on their Chiefs together."

Honest mistake? Hahaha

If some mouth breather from the geek club said it he would get ridiculed for weeks.  But the POS gets a pass in not knowing simple geography. Make america great again but you dont know where Kansas City is? And where the Chiefs are from? 

It aint a right or left thing.  And I laugh at the ones saying they nitpick his every word.  They do all presidents.  The stuff obama said is just as dumb.

You cant make this stuff up.  Id be embarrassed if someone I knew said it. This is the POTUS.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Honest mistake? Hahaha

If some mouth breather from the geek club said it he would get ridiculed for weeks.  But the POS gets a pass in not knowing simple geography. Make america great again but you dont know where Kansas City is? And where the Chiefs are from? 

It aint a right or left thing.  And I laugh at the ones saying they nitpick his every word.  They do all predidents.  The stuff obama said is just as dumb.

You cant make this stuff up.  Id be embarrassed if someone I knew said it. This is the POTUS.  

I was just listening to Carry On Wayward Son by Missouri.  Great tune

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well, he apparently thinks New Mexico is part of Mexico so...

During a 2011 press conference in Hawaii, Obama mistakenly referred to Hawaii, his birth state, as part of Asia.  SO it can happen, but apparently the gravity a mistake depends on your skin color?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well, he apparently thinks New Mexico is part of Mexico so...

Might as well be :dunno:

what a fockin asshat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and by that i mean retard newbie. who let dooshboy back in?

45 minutes ago, RLLD said:

During a 2011 press conference in Hawaii, Obama mistakenly referred to Hawaii, his birth state, as part of Asia.  SO it can happen, but apparently the gravity a mistake depends on your skin color?

Isn't Hawaii Polynesian and part of the Asia-Pacific region?

48 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Omg I never knew that the NY Giants played in New Jersey 

BFD

He should know. He has tried to buy NFL teams before and sued the NFL

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

He should know. He has tried to buy NFL teams before and sued the NFL

He helped c0ck block that Canadian sympathizer Jon Bon Jovi when he was part of a Toronto group trying to buy the Bills.