Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This isn’t isn’t going to be over with today, is it?

No, I'm sure there will be more busted pipes where mail in are being counted, more 'discovered absentee ballots and more disputes of 'recount ballots' for a few days if not longer

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They may do more than add just a few seats to the House.  It looks like a possible flip, in which case this election is on the verge of historic.

A flip of the House would be hugely unexpected and, you're right, historic.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s over.  The Democrats control the states that are in dispute. 

They need to slow down adding fictitious votes...makin it too obvious

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

They can’t help themselves. The ones actually doing the dirt aren’t savvy enough to make it look good. They have their orders 

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

I know, the judge gave them 3 days for a reason.  To make it look like they were actually mailed.

138,000 ballots "found" in Wayne County.  All went to Biden, not one for Trump.  Georgia they'll try to steal in Fulton County.  That's where they stopped counting yesterday due to a broken pipe.  Nevada just said they won't start counting again until Thursday.  They don't even pull this shiot in Tanzania.

Is there any possible way Biden wins and Trump just accepts it or is he going to fight it as long as possible?

A Michigan black republican who lost last time in a senate race wins this time but Trump loses the state. Ok. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is there any possible way Biden wins and Trump just accepts it or is he going to fight it as long as possible?

Is there any way Trump wins and Biden just accepts it or is he going to fight it as long as possible?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why shouldn’t he fight? Give us a reason. 

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

138,000 ballots "found" in Wayne County.  All went to Biden, not one for Trump.  Georgia they'll try to steal in Fulton County.  That's where they stopped counting yesterday due to a broken pipe.  Nevada just said they won't start counting again until Thursday.  They don't even pull this shiot in Tanzania.

Like I said, this shlt is blatant.

Just now, Strike said:

Is there any way Trump wins and Biden just accepts it or is he going to fight it as long as possible?

I was just going to ask if that was a serious question or not :lol:

So are we pretty much accepting Biden is going to win this thing?  I don't see much positive for Trump at this point.

Just now, supermike80 said:

So are we pretty much accepting Biden is going to win this thing?  I don't see much positive for Trump at this point.

I have.

Just now, supermike80 said:

The fix is in. So you recount the ballots. So what? They are so over the number they need even throwing out a bunch won’t matter. Are you going to track down these ballots and ask the people if they voted? The mail in thing was ripe for fraud and look what happened. 

2 minutes ago, crackattack said:

I have.

Well at least we will have a cure for Covid.  That's a positive!

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

LOL

9 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I think the Democrats will prolong this until they get their desired outcome, this was fixed the moment they went mail in with extension.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I think the Democrats will prolong this until they get their desired outcome, this was fixed the moment they went mail in with extension.

Simple as that. We all heard the reports of ballots going to the wrong places and other bullshit. Couldn’t stop it. 

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He would attempt to fight it to the SC where I said in another thread he would lose as 2 of his 3 appointees vote against him.  That's my prediction.

Then this far-fetched novel we have all been living in comes to the final page.

18 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Nevada just said they won't have a result until tomorrow

Michigan and Wisconsin called. Told them to just take everyones name in LV and Reno and fill out ballots fast. then announce a new treasure trove of ballots. It's easy.

9 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Harris/Biden: 'Covid? What Covid, get back to work suckers'.

I think Biden is a lock for 270, maybe as much as 321.  Dems will retain the house but by a much slimmer margin, and the Senate will be a virtual tie, with a one vote margin.  Not enough for pushing any radical agenda or obnoxious court-packing scheme.  

Just now, lod001 said:

Harris/Biden: 'Covid? What Covid, get back to work suckers'.

Nah. They will shut down the country instead of putting people back to work. Because fear. 

10 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Nah. They will shut down the country instead of putting people back to work. Because fear. 

They don't need fear now. They need the economy back in action. Any deaths from the covid flu are meaningless to them now.

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This isn’t isn’t going to be over with today, is it?

I hear tomorrow at the absolute earliest

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I think Biden is a lock for 270, maybe as much as 321.  Dems will retain the house but by a much slimmer margin, and the Senate will be a virtual tie, with a one vote margin.  Not enough for pushing any radical agenda or obnoxious court-packing scheme.  

Is Senate really going to be as close as a 1 vote margin?

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They don't need fear now. They need the economy back in action. Any deaths from the covid flu are meaningless to them now.

I don't know about meaningless, they'll just continue to blame them all on Trump because he "let it get out of control"

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

At least two flipped red. I don’t see how it’s one. I only saw two flip blue. Might need an update. 

5 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

I'm guessing 52-48 when all said and done 👍

Just now, lod001 said:

Houston, we have a problem.

WI registered voters: 3,129,000

WI votes for Biden: 1,630,334

WI votes for Trump: 1,609,586

WI total number of votes cast: 3,239,920  :lol:

https://twitter.com/mcm_ct/status/1324017770900717569

I read Wisconson has day of voter registration, but even with day of that's a lot of people voting.

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Simple as that. We all heard the reports of ballots going to the wrong places and other bullshit. Couldn’t stop it. 

I've always said the democrats were bad at politics, it seems maybe I was wrong.  If they are able to steal this thing, they are better at this than I gave them credit for

Why could they not have established a day and night shift to process ballots beforehand. They knew this would happen for months. Make it a 24/7 operation. This laissez faire approach is making a mockery of our system.