Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

1 minute ago, BLS said:

Well, MI just went Blue for Biden.  All of these absentee ballots are going to Biden.

It's blatant fraud and they are trying to steal the election.  There's NO way every single vote went for one person.  It's impossible.

It's actually incredible to watch, we're supposed to believe that 95%+ of these mail-in ballots are going to Biden?  Calling all sorts of bullshlt on that.

will go the supreme court, and if they deny Trump's claim then its war.  Its pretty cut and dry at this point.  The American people will not accept peace if Biden wins like this.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's actually incredible to watch, we're supposed to believe that 95%+ of these mail-in ballots are going to Biden?  Calling all sorts of bullshlt on that.

Is this true?  I could believe 60-40 or something.....

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

What are they still counting?

They're pulling the Biden ballots and counting them again, until Biden's total exceeds Trump's.

Easy fellas, there’s nothing unusual about votes being counted for days and especially this year with pandemic issues.

I don’t see how Biden possibly wins Pennsylvania though.

4 minutes ago, BLS said:

Well, MI just went Blue for Biden.  All of these absentee ballots are going to Biden.

It's blatant fraud and they are trying to steal the election.  There's NO way every single vote went for one person.  It's impossible.

You can't cheat, until you find out how much you gotta cheat by.

Close shop for a couple hours early morning. Figure it out. Then miraculously get the number you need.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Easy fellas, there’s nothing unusual about votes being counted for days and especially this year with pandemic issues.

I don’t see how Biden possibly wins Pennsylvania though.

Florida did just fine counting all of theirs. :dunno:

PA only has 79% in.  Are we saying 21% of the TOTAL votes were absentee sent the past two days?  

1 minute ago, Kopy said:

You can't cheat, until you find out how much you gotta cheat by.

Close shop for a couple hours early morning. Figure it out. Then miraculously get the number you need.

That's what makes it extremely questionable, Liberal cities shutting down while the dust settles on the rest of the country.....come on now. 

So, any thoughts on what shithole country we will be doing some military intervention? The complex has lost a lot of money over the last four years. Syria? Boost up troop levels in Afghanistan? Oman? Maybe one of those Eastern European shitholes so we can be distracted from China with Russia? 

I think its a little insane to expect that the dems are the party who is responsible for all of this mail in fraud. Like the repubs are the party of virtue and honesty, but the dems have their hands in all of these places that can cheat an election. It doesn't make sense

"We have put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of the US." - Joe Biden

• Confused 2

Shocking that all this is going down in Detroit.  How did they ever find people on the ground to pull of this level of fukery?:dunno:

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

We lost. 

Yup. Life goes on. I still have soccer practice later and have to do my waiver wire tonight. Hopefully Drake plays this week. 

Republicans going to hold the Senate, added a few seats in the house. Made inroads with the Latino community. There's some positive takeaways to build on. 

1. No ability to stack the court.

2. Can't add DC or Puerto Rico as states.

3. Will make Biden legislate via executive order. Which can be undone with the stroke of a pen by the next Prez.

4. This was clearly not the "mandate" or "repudiation" of Trump or Republicans in general.

5. If Democrats (mostly Biden) go hard left with policies instead of him moving towards the middle, imo you will see a red wave come midterms.

6. Continue to make inroads with the Latino and AA vote. 

It's not all bad 👍

21 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I think its a little insane to expect that the dems are the party who is responsible for all of this mail in fraud. Like the repubs are the party of virtue and honesty, but the dems have their hands in all of these places that can cheat an election. It doesn't make sense

Wut

Whoever loses, their side is gonna declare fraud and stolen election, so the divide will continue to deepen.  We are doomed as a people until we can learn to come together and accept and respect each other.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Weirdest election ever with the mail-ins and early voting so shewed democrats. And the "day of" votes so heavily skewed republican. The way the outstanding mail-in votes are so heavily skewed democrat. I think Biden may run the table with the remaining undecided states including even Georgia and North Carolina. This may be a landslide win for Biden after all. 

6 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Republicans going to hold the Senate, added a few seats in the house. Made inroads with the Latino community. There's some positive takeaways to build on. 

3. Will make Biden legislate via executive order. Which can be undone with the stroke of a pen by the next Prez.

4. This was clearly not the "mandate" or "repudiation" of Trump or Republicans in general.

5. If Democrats (mostly Biden) go hard left with policies instead of him moving towards the middle, imo you will see a red wave come midterms.

It's not all bad 👍

And the inroads into the Latin community will be undone when the illegals get amnesty and full rights. 

What's up with Nevada?   Only 67% reporting and Biden leading by a mere 8k votes (just looking at google via AP).   Based on current leads it's showing 269-267 for Biden is that right?  If Nevada flips then Trump wins?

edit: not a political expert, I guess there are some of those split electoral votes in there no clue how those broke out

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the inroads into the Latin community will be undone when the illegals get amnesty and full rights. 

Only Congress can change the terms for granting immigration status 

10 minutes ago, crackattack said:

It's not all bad 👍

Agreed, much better than I expected. 

2 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Only Congress can change the terms for granting immigration status 

Think Mitt Romney and a few other rhinos can’t be swayed? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Think Mitt Romney and a few other rhinos can’t be swayed? 

I do not. 

7 minutes ago, MedStudent said:

Weirdest election ever with the mail-ins and early voting so shewed democrats. And the "day of" votes so heavily skewed republican. The way the outstanding mail-in votes are so heavily skewed democrat. I think Biden may run the table with the remaining undecided states including even Georgia and North Carolina. This may be a landslide win for Biden after all. 

Nah to GA and NC.  Southern states had large in person turnouts. It's the states with faceless votes that will decide this.  Detriot probably never has above 40% turnout, but this year it's 80%. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Nah to GA and NC.  Southern states had large in person turnouts. It's the states with faceless votes that will decide this.  Detriot probably never has above 40% turnout, but this year it's 80%. 

Ballot harvesting. Money got spread around. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think the threat of violence from the left and right is equal? 

I was not talking about violence, just the political rhetotic.  The  current violence is mostly race related.  I am not sure they change too much based on the outcome,  but the protests would provide cover for the psychopaths on the left to throw their tantrums.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ballot harvesting. Money got spread around. 

Racist democrat vote farms in every city in the nation.  Keep them poor and unable to move.  

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What's up with Nevada?   Only 67% reporting and Biden leading by a mere 8k votes (just looking at google via AP).   Based on current leads it's showing 269-267 for Biden is that right?  If Nevada flips then Trump wins?

edit: not a political expert, I guess there are some of those split electoral votes in there no clue how those broke out

The remaining votes are mail-in votes and expected to be heavily democrat. 

Not sure if posted but Phily came out with 65k new mail ins.  Around 62k were for Biden.  He got 20x more of them there.

Rather impressive.

20 minutes ago, crackattack said:

They may do more than add just a few seats to the House.  It looks like a possible flip, in which case this election is on the verge of historic.

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not sure if posted but Phily came out with 65k new mail ins.  Around 62k were for Biden.  He got 20x more of them there.

Rather impressive.

I think that % going to Biden is probably expected for Philly.     Moreso the total # that is questionable

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

This isn’t isn’t going to be over with today, is it?

No. I think it’s going to be the clusterF most of us thought it would be.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No, unless the Democrats can steal it.....no.....if Trump remains in the lead the Dems use every dirty trick they have to delay, fabricate some "mail in" votes.... etc

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It’s over.  The Democrats control the states that are in dispute. 

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Rather impressive.

Shocking.