Jump to content
mmmmm...beer

It's on in New York

Recommended Posts

Buffalo, New York Business Owners Stand Up to Cuomo Lockdown Orders; Chase Out Sheriff & Health Dept

424K views

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

 

Suck it, you commie whoores.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Just the beginning

Agreed. The left won't be able to handle their own tactics used against them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Agreed. The left won't be able to handle their own tactics used against them.

Pretty sad that our side is doing that too, tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IGotWorms said:

Hooray for irresponsible behavior in the face of an ever-worsening global pandemic!

Huh? 

This makes zero sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Hooray for irresponsible behavior in the face of an ever-worsening global pandemic!

Exactly. Out for dinner...Not social distancing...Not wearing masks. Typical of our leaders.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Of course you like cack and balls. Stop thinking it's cool.

What are  you drinking tonight? You're angry. I get it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t speak for NY, but local law enforcement is not enforcing anything around here.  A sheriff’s deputy was in our shop today telling us that they can’t keep up with all the legal maneuvers as both sides are tryin to change the rules weekly.  As a result, they’re not touching this stuff.  
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Pretty sad that our side is doing that too, tho. 

The nation is tearing itself apart.  Of course its gonna happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw Cuomo is receiving an international Emmy for his COVID briefings which only cements the fact that 99% of these “awards” are horsesh1t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

What are  you drinking tonight? You're angry. I get it 

He just got his first period, cut him some slack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Exactly. Out for dinner...Not social distancing...Not wearing masks. Typical of our leaders.

I don't have a problem with Murphy being out.  Here in NJ, restaurants are at 25% capacity.  You have to wear a mask when not at your table.  He's not doing anything that others are not allowed to do.  He's not pulling a Pelosi.  Now, I do think he sucks as a governor, but being out at a restaurant and not wearing a mask is what 100% of all people in NJ are allowed to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't have a problem with Murphy being out.  Here in NJ, restaurants are at 25% capacity.  You have to wear a mask when not at your table.  He's not doing anything that others are not allowed to do.  He's not pulling a Pelosi.  Now, I do think he sucks as a governor, but being out at a restaurant and not wearing a mask is what 100% of all people in NJ are allowed to do.

Agreed.  I hate Murphy for a whole bunch of reasons, and he has been guilty of hypocritical behavior.  In the Spring he on people protesting his lockdowns, and then said it was OK to protest police violence.

Still, you don't go up to anyone and begin cursing at them in front of their family, calling him a ,d what a couple of classless cvnts.  And then the dude asks to put a mask on, an she tells him to go f himself.  What a pos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TimmySmith said:

Blame his parents.  Silver spoon lib who never had to work for anything.  Doesn't know about real people.  

He's an adult.  At some point, it is his fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Still, you don't go up to anyone and begin cursing at them in front of their family, calling him a ,d what a couple of classless cvnts.  And then the dude asks to put a mask on, an she tells him to go f himself.  What a pos.

On the face, no.  But did this dude have any comments on BLM people doing the same thing?  

Gov. Phil Murphy joins in Black Lives Matter protests in N.J. - nj.com

Fock him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't have a problem with Murphy being out.  Here in NJ, restaurants are at 25% capacity.  You have to wear a mask when not at your table.  He's not doing anything that others are not allowed to do.  He's not pulling a Pelosi.  Now, I do think he sucks as a governor, but being out at a restaurant and not wearing a mask is what 100% of all people in NJ are allowed to do.

I don't actually have a problem with it either, unless he's telling everyone else that it's not okay to go out for dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

On the face, no.  But did this dude have any comments on BLM people doing the same thing?  

Gov. Phil Murphy joins in Black Lives Matter protests in N.J. - nj.com

Fock him.

I agree Murphy is a doosh, I posted out his hypocrisy, but we used to have this thing called respect, for each other and ourselves, and you don't walk up to another man and start cursing him out in front of his family because you disagree with him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree Murphy is a doosh, I posted out his hypocrisy, but we used to have this thing called respect, for each other and ourselves, and you don't walk up to another man and start cursing him out in front of his family because you disagree with him. 

Yes we do. Maxine Waters said we can. Get in their face, make them feel uncomfortable. She was applauded for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I was using comedic stylings to get a point across. I will try a more direct method for you though. Maxine Waters is a POS.

Sorry, I just assume everyone here these days is a mouth breather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You take your direction from focking Maxine Waters?  That old wrinkly retarded azzhole ######?  I guess that's why we're doomed because brainless people like you listen to these career politicians.  Be a better person you garbage eating anus monster.

 

31 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I was using comedic stylings to get a point across. I will try a more direct method for you though. Maxine Waters is a POS.

To be fair, while Waters is disgraceful, not a single person in the MSM or a Democrat politician condemned her.  In fact, they double downed and praised her.  So, if there are Democrats who support those politicians, still do after her comments, it's perfectly fair to act in kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

 

To be fair, while Waters is disgraceful, not a single person in the MSM or a Democrat politician condemned her.  In fact, they double downed and praised her.  So, if there are Democrats who support those politicians, still do after her comments, it's perfectly fair to act in kind.

This is such a problem, and it's the reason why he treat each other the way we do.

There comes a time when you need to be better than other people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree Murphy is a doosh, I posted out his hypocrisy, but we used to have this thing called respect, for each other and ourselves, and you don't walk up to another man and start cursing him out in front of his family because you disagree with him. 

Peaceful protest is what I saw.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

On the face, no.  But did this dude have any comments on BLM people doing the same thing?  

Gov. Phil Murphy joins in Black Lives Matter protests in N.J. - nj.com

Fock him.

Yup. Unless people on the left at least called our other people being accosted while eating they can suck it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×