Big Guy

Critical Race Theory

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Leave it to the Geek Club to make white people the real victims of slavery. :lol: 

If you zoom out that’s absolutely the case! Black people are treated like Kangs in America, it’s far and away the best place to be black by miles and miles. Meanwhile there’s not one metric or facet of society that is non entertainment related that they don’t completely drag down. We gave them jobs, places to stay, hot women to bang and free travel. 

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

The only theory about race I think about is how incredible things would have been had America not partaken in bringing Africans over here by the boatload for slavery. (Which by the way was happening all over, not just by big bad Americans). Just imagine if we had never purposefully bred and proliferated the hateful, parasitic and reviled worldwide people known as African Americans. Africans would have immigrated over here over time naturally and the culture would be so much different. 

I don't agree. I think it was the treatment of blacks after slavery ended that has gotten us to this point.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, the point of crt and the rest is to educate white people about the fact that balck people got a raw deal? That’s it? 

Funny how innocent it gets portrayed.

It reinforces the idea that blacks are the victim and will continue to be the victim.

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I don't agree. I think it was the treatment of blacks after slavery ended that has gotten us to this point.

Oh absolutely, that’s definitely the case. I guess I’m just saying without bringing them here in the amount we did we could have lessened the ripple effect.

36 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Oh absolutely, that’s definitely the case. I guess I’m just saying without bringing them here in the amount we did we could have lessened the ripple effect.

If the US still has the reciept we should return them as defective. 

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wrong on so many levels. :thumbsdown:

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Leave it to the Geek Club to make white people the real victims of slavery. :lol: 

my people were slaves first

all races are slaves

maybe we should stop slavery, instead of focusing on something that ended umpteenth years ago

Is Jane Goodall still considered the godmother or CRT?

• Haha 1

Much like BLM is a tranny movement disguised as a black movement, but BLM supporters have injected their own thoughts of what BLM is, CRT may be honorable, but will be bastardized by individuals to the point that it isn't recognizable.  It will happen because it always happens, and it's always the same people that see what will happen, while the rest deny it's happening until long after it's happened. 

On 6/23/2021 at 9:09 AM, GutterBoy said:

Once again, you have two extremes angry at each other, when there is likely a simple solution that the majority of people would be agree to.

1) It's good to teach history.  The more history we learn, the better off we are.  To that end, I had no idea about the Tulsa massacre or that there was a black wall st.  Teach it.

2) The color of your skin does not define you.  Your actions and decisions of today are not defined by what happened to your ancestors.

Wait, wait wait.

Number one is not Critical Race Theory.  @GutterBoy as it appears many are conflating the two....History and CRT.   

History is History is History.  Maybe we can add in, teach things not taught before based on facts the best we know them.  Of course that is good.

CRT is a thought process / a method of thinking / a way to teach people **how** to think based on something they have no control over (race).

Stop conflating the two please.  

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

Ha! Now the talking point form the left, and being repeated by lemmings here, is that CRT doesn’t exist. lol. 

"We've been activists".  Fuk the fuk off you lefty kvnt. They're not your kids. Here's a novel idea...how about you teach and not be a fuking activist.  

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

"We've been activists".  Fuk the fuk off you lefty kvnt. They're not your kids. Here's a novel idea...how about you teach and not be a fuking activist.  

If you want to change schools, don't move to Michigan. Ideally, you could learn to code instead. Thanks in advance,.

On 6/24/2021 at 9:41 AM, Utilit99 said:

We tried that. That's why the capital of Liberia, Monrovia, is named after James Monroe.

Wanna know what the first thing the newly returned slaves did? Oppress the natives. 😆

On 6/23/2021 at 8:07 PM, tanatastic said:

If you zoom out that’s absolutely the case! Black people are treated like Kangs in America, it’s far and away the best place to be black by miles and miles. Meanwhile there’s not one metric or facet of society that is non entertainment related that they don’t completely drag down. We gave them jobs, places to stay, hot women to bang and free travel. 

Exactly, we destroyed this country by tilling the land, removing the trees and rocks and making it habitable and building houses and growing things on it that made Europeans rich while we worked so hard the average slave died in their 20’s. 
Where is it that Europeans moved where the natives survived and lived in peace? No where! Don’t be mad because unlike the others we’re still here. 

On 6/23/2021 at 9:04 PM, tanatastic said:

You are worried about the wrong group. Black people aren’t creating the ripple that sounds the alarm of the end of your reign. 
You’re too busy congratulating yourselves to notice the end is near. Y’all got about 20 years left. Make it count!

31 minutes ago, peenie said:

You are worried about the wrong group. Black people aren’t creating the ripple that sounds the alarm of the end of your reign. 
You’re too busy congratulating yourselves to notice the end is near. Y’all got about 20 years left. Make it count!

You mean civilization has about 20 years left. 

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You mean civilization has about 20 years left. 

She must be referring to global climate change.

57 minutes ago, peenie said:

Exactly, we destroyed this country by tilling the land, removing the trees and rocks and making it habitable and building houses and growing things on it that made Europeans rich while we worked so hard the average slave died in their 20’s. 
Where is it that Europeans moved where the natives survived and lived in peace? No where! Don’t be mad because unlike the others we’re still here. 

Blacks didn’t build the country though

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I am not sure you appreciate how that comes across.

57 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Blacks didn’t build the country though

Or Africa 

It's all good guys, none of this is actually happening. Don't believe your own eyes and ears, it's a fantastic conspiracy.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's all good guys, none of this is actually happening. Don't believe your own eyes and ears, it's a fantastic conspiracy.

It’s so unpopular and the left knows it will cost them votes that denying its existence is the only thing they can do. Cant wait till they tell us there’s no inflation either. And that the chinavirus really didn’t come from a lab. Bat soup. 

• Haha 1

You guys are completely okay with and ignore the racist mean hateful AND untrue statements made about blacks but get butt hurt over my statements made in defense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I am not sure you appreciate how that comes across.

Why didn’t you pose this same question to the person I wrote it to? 

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

You guys are completely okay with and ignore the racist mean hateful AND untrue statements made about blacks but get butt hurt over my statements made in defense.

You new here?

• Haha 1

The same people saying CRT doesn’t even exist are the same ones who came up with “mostly peaceful”.  

3 hours ago, peenie said:

She is right. It’s the powerful liberal  and their acolytes that is the enemy, not the law abiding, go to work and pay their taxes black person. Not by a long shot. Worms and his ilk are the problem, not Peenie.  Peenie is sticking up for her people. Nothing wrong with that, even though we may disagree. Rich liberlas DGAF about her people. They use them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Why didn’t you pose this same question to the person I wrote it to? 

I read your response, not what they wrote.  Do you mean to imply that one can say inappropriate things because of the actions of others?

Tit-for-tat is a spiral, and not a good one.  Being better is the way.

Here's a Vox article describiing and defending it.  https://archive.ph/mnBgD

This way left wing posters who always hide and never debate anything intelligently, see Wiffleball, who l like anyway, and especially IGotWorms. I have provided some MSM spoonfed source material to chug down by the gallon for anyone to work with, should they bother. 

With Vox, please not that at least someone on the left finally does acknowledge that CRT has Marxist origins. You have to go halfway through the article, and it's glossed over, mentioned in passing, but it is there and deserves to be highlighted. They got their asses handed to them on failed economic policies and switched gears to undermining America on race.

Before I waste my time on another four hour typing session deconstructing the systematic bullsh*t of the article, I'd like for IGotworms to demonstrate a willingness to go to town on this. Or are you going to chicken out again as usual? 🐔

(edit: I have to change computers this one doesn't spellcheck automatically and if I spelled 'acknowledge' or anything else incorrectly, I have no idea)

• Thanks 1

@dogcowsI went back to check. I now realize that it was Marc Lamont Hill who had a great discussion about the George Floyd/Derek Chauvin situation and other race related issues with Candice Owens last year. It was quite productive to see how he thinks and I appreciated how he participated in good faith, with a civil discussion, and I hope we see the same with his talk with James Lindsey on CRT. And that's a thing with him, it was that same attitude of civility and engagement that really came through in those two segments on his show. He's also not a radical, he takes decent position on things, he'll cut bait and agree when it comes to the most loopy leftist stuff. So, I llke the guy, even as I disagree with most of what he says.

I'm watching this again and paused 46 minutes in to type this.You can only hash these things out well in long podcast formats. I look forward to his future CRT discussion with James Lindsey.

I disagree with most everything MLH says, but I do respect him. He’s not just throwing bombs like so many on the left, like Michael Eric Dyson, a non intellectual posing as one. And Joy Reid. My god, she went to Harvard. She’s dumber than Chris Cuomo. 

The first time I ever saw Marc Lamont Hilll was ........years ago.........back on The Bill O'Rielly Show.   Marc was a regular guest, at least once a week.  

Just saying.  

On 6/25/2021 at 7:23 AM, peenie said:

Y’all going to keep reproducing like rabbits so you soon become the majority?  Imagine the crime.  Seriously, imagine the crime.

• Sad 1

Looks like Biden is going to make us take additional racist training.

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

@dogcowsI went back to check. I now realize that it was Marc Lamont Hill who had a great discussion about the George Floyd/Derek Chauvin situation and other race related issues with Candice Owens last year. It was quite productive to see how he thinks and I appreciated how he participated in good faith, with a civil discussion, and I hope we see the same with his talk with James Lindsey on CRT. And that's a thing with him, it was that same attitude of civility and engagement that really came through in those two segments on his show. He's also not a radical, he takes decent position on things, he'll cut bait and agree when it comes to the most loopy leftist stuff. So, I llke the guy, even as I disagree with most of what he says.

I'm watching this again and paused 46 minutes in to type this.You can only hash these things out well in long podcast formats. I look forward to his future CRT discussion with James Lindsey.

Regarding BLM and their “mission”.  19:50 mark

Candice says you “create a wide net when you are full of bullshit”.  She absolute nails what’s wrong with this liberal social crap.