lod001

How many jab boosters are you gonna take?

How many jab boosters are you gonna take?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Before ya wake up and realize they do nothing.

• 1 -The 3rd times a charm
    • 2 - I'll give it one more shot so to speak. Four jabs should do the trick.
    • 3 - If it ends up killing me, I was dead on jab #1 so keep 'em coming.
    • 4 - I'm starting to figure this out that it doesn't work but give me # 4 anyway.
    • 5 - Keep 'em coming. I'm a complete idiot.
    • Why would I ever take this useless crap?
    • I focked up but they aren't fooling me again.

I’m not getting one. I got both vaccines, I played ball and wore a stupid mask and distanced for a year and a half. I have no underlying conditions that make me remotely a risk, I already got Covid once. I’m done. If other people want to play pandemic for the next 10 years then I think it’s their turn to stay inside. 

If my office requires it, I'll have to do it.  Willing to bet that regardless of where I go, it'll be required, so I'm stuck.

we're in deep chit

but seriously, if you people are going along with the official bull crap, we're all dead

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Well I typically get the flu shot each year. I guess if I was a complete dumbass I could take that as evidence that the flu shot doesn’t work or the flu is all a hoax or whatever. But since I’m not a total politics-driven idiot I tend to go with what the medical professionals say.

So most likely I’ll get the boosters unless and until there’s some actual medical determination that they don’t work as opposed to the rantings of some nut on a lightly trafficked Internet forum :dunno:

You get a flu shot every year because they don't know what strain will be dominant. Covid is a newer virus that has mutated several times in the last year; we going to have to get boosters with EVERY mutation? 

The viruses goal is to infect as many as it can and stay alive and spread. That's its ONLY goal. It will keep mutating to meet that goal. Like bacteria that are now resistant to antibiotics; they've evolved to keep surviving. Viruses will keep evolving. 

We gonna give boosters and mask up forever? 

• Like 2

My doctor, my wife's doctor, and our pediatrician all recommended getting the vaccine.

I'm sure they'll recommend the booster too. I generally just do what my doctor tells me to do so I'll probably get it.

• Like 1

I’m not getting one if Joe Biden or Kamala Harris says I should. They don’t get anything right 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If my office requires it, I'll have to do it.  Willing to bet that regardless of where I go, it'll be required, so I'm stuck.

You’re that confident your office will require a booster?

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

You guys are focking stupid.  I know the FBG crowd is stupid, and I generally come here to get away from the stupid.

Then you pull this crap.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/business/companies-vaccine-mandate/index.html

It's starting.  But yeah, just like so many things. The answer you will give will  be "Oh its just a FEW places" until it isnt.

Once it hits their bottom line, they will fold up like Biden did vs the Taliban. Restaurants will be first to say fock you to the mandates.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

Can always count on the GC - land of the armchair economists, politicians, scientists, medical experts - all more knowing than the professionals. 

I'm 51 now, don't have the immune system I did at 25. My parents are both up in years and high risk - if the medical doctors/experts tell me to keep taking boosters, I'll do it. Given the world we live in and all the other shiit we put in our bodies, I'm hardly scared of something the FDA is okay with - my Chicken Little, Sky Is Falling days are over. 

I’m one of (maybe the) most covid serious guys here and I’m skeptical about the need for the booster.  I think the FDA is overreacting to the Israel data which as I’ve shown in the covid thread isn’t even bad.  There may be a slight waning particularly in regards to cases, but the effectivess against serious cases is still high.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Once it hits their bottom line, they will fold up like Biden did vs the Taliban. Restaurants will be first to say fock you to the mandates.

Agree

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You’re that confident your office will require a booster?

I work in a medical office, so yeah, I would expect them to require it at some point.  All it takes is one patient to get Covid from one of the people in my office, and boom!

I wasn't required until last September.  We went almost 6 months with no positive tests, then one patient said they tested positive and we all had to get vaccinated.  Turned out that the positive was a false positive for the patient.

48 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Oh Yeah.   I remember back in April of 2020, when the gubbermint said "close your doors" and the businesses said fock you to those mandates.  

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

You get a flu shot every year because they don't know what strain will be dominant. Covid is a newer virus that has mutated several times in the last year; we going to have to get boosters with EVERY mutation? 

The viruses goal is to infect as many as it can and stay alive and spread. That's its ONLY goal. It will keep mutating to meet that goal. Like bacteria that are now resistant to antibiotics; they've evolved to keep surviving. Viruses will keep evolving. 

Strain, variant … I’m struggling to see the distinction :huh:

No not forever. May have to get a shot every year. Masks gone once kids can get vaccine 

3 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Can always count on the GC - land of the armchair economists, politicians, scientists, medical experts - all more knowing than the professionals. 

I'm 51 now, don't have the immune system I did at 25. My parents are both up in years and high risk - if the medical doctors/experts tell me to keep taking boosters, I'll do it. Given the world we live in and all the other shiit we put in our bodies, I'm hardly scared of something the FDA is okay with - my Chicken Little, Sky Is Falling days are over. 

Pros? Really? Who? Even though they have been wrong the whole way? I posted it in the covid thread.

1 jab......2 jabs......you will have long term immunity.....oops you will need a booster....oops it was only to make the symptoms less severe......back to the booster.

They've been wrong the whole way and that's who you're gonna listen to? Not once do any of these hammerheads mention how to boost your immune system. it's all jabs and masks and social distance.

If you are gonna listen to any pros, it should be Dr. Malone, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Brian Tyson, Dr. Jeffrey Hirschfield & Dr. Pierre Kory among others.

It SHOULD NOT be Joseph Mengele Fauci or his lackey Wallensky, the CDC, this administration or the FDA. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Pros? Really? Who? Even though they have been wrong the whole way? I posted it in the covid thread.

1 jab......2 jabs......you will have long term immunity.....oops you will need a booster....oops it was only to make the symptoms less severe......back to the booster.

They've been wrong the whole way and that's who you're gonna listen to? Not once do any of these hammerheads mention how to boost your immune system. it's all jabs and masks and social distance.

If you are gonna listen to any pros, it should be Dr. Malone, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Brian Tyson, Dr. Jeffrey Hirschfield & Dr. Pierre Kory among others.

It SHOULD NOT be Joseph Mengele Fauci or his lackey Wallensky, the CDC, this administration or the FDA. 

Yeah listen to the phonies and hucksters. Our carbolic smoke bombs will save us!

I haven't gotten any shots yet so no booster for me.  I still haven't decided if I'm going to get one yet.  The experts say that they recommend those who already had COVID to still get the shot because it's suppose to boost our immunity even more.  I might just get one shot, we'll see.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I haven't gotten any shots yet so no booster for me.  I still haven't decided if I'm going to get one yet.  The experts say that they recommend those who already had COVID to still get the shot because it's suppose to boost our immunity even more.  I might just get one shot, we'll see.

When did you have covid?  I think it's probably logical to believe that if the vaccine immunity wanes, so does the natural immunity.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

When did you have covid?  I think it's probably logical to believe that if the vaccine immunity wanes, so does the natural immunity.

I got it last November.

I'll bet the vaccinated die before the unvaxxed 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

We can hang out with JFK jr in Area 54 where they faked the moon landing.

29 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Since the majority of the vaccinated are elderly, you are probably correct.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

When I got my vaccination, they told me:

* It was NOT a guarantee that I would not catch Covid.

* It was prevention and that it would greatly increase my chances of not contracting/spreading it. 

* That they did not have verifiable long term effect conclusive data. 

* That I may need future shots to maintain my level of safety. 

What part was a lie? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BiPolarBear said:

Hey me too. :banana:

I just wish they'd come up with a vaccine for Jerry Jones. :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I’m one of (maybe the) most covid serious guys here and I’m skeptical about the need for the booster.  I think the FDA is overreacting to the Israel data which as I’ve shown in the covid thread isn’t even bad.  There may be a slight waning particularly in regards to cases, but the effectivess against serious cases is still high.

About 80% of current Covid hospitalizations are from the non-vaccinated. 

All the Abracadabra/semantics in the world can't get one around the fact the vax seems to be working. Now, do we have surefire guarantee against long term effects and/or additional boosters? No.........................................................but it is funny. Vitamins, supplements and cannabis are all non FDA approved too - how are those Billion dollar biz doing? 

With the information I currently have I assume I will get a vaccine every year.  That can change in the future, but that is what it is looking like.

33 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

About 80% of current Covid hospitalizations are from the non-vaccinated. 

All the Abracadabra/semantics in the world can't get one around the fact the vax seems to be working. Now, do we have surefire guarantee against long term effects and/or additional boosters? No.........................................................but it is funny. Vitamins, supplements and cannabis are all non FDA approved too - how are those Billion dollar biz doing? 

This doesn't seem to be much of an argument for boosters though.  Definitely need some more data on those.

Ahhh America.  Get booster shots before most of the world even gets one shot.  Talk about white privilege.  

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

You forgot Michelle Obama  being a woman. 

8 hours ago, supermike80 said:

So if they require proof of vaccination, why would they NOT require proof of a booster?  You're not making a lot of sense here.

Like proof of ID to vote.  Boom shakalaka!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

With the information I currently have I assume I will get a vaccine every year.  That can change in the future, but that is what it is looking like.

Yep, that's the vector we're on.  I've said it before, but think flu model and that's where we're heading.  It makes sense so I can see a Covid booster (possibly combined with flu, although I don't know the science well enough to say if they can be in the same shot).

I'll get it each year because my daughter is immunocompromised and I've got my own health issues.

I don't see why this is such a big surprise to be honest.  In fact I would not be surprised if the powers-that-be have long known this but kept up the "two max and your done" charade in yet another Machiavellian example, this time to max out people who get initially vaxxed (who might not otherwise if the booster info got out too early).  Totally consistent with government behavior on this, but I have no evidence, it's just a theory.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

What if I get everything. 3 Pfizer, 2 Moderna, and a J&J

Triple Crown of safeness baby!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

I haven't been vaccinated and I had no plans to get jabbed. 

But then I heard that you'll need proof of vax and an ID to enter public places. Given that approximately 70% of Blacks have not gotten vaxxed and we all know they don't know how to get an ID, I think I might get vaxxed just so I can go enjoy a movie at the theater again.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cruzer said:

When I got my vaccination, they told me:

* It was NOT a guarantee that I would not catch Covid.

* It was prevention and that it would greatly increase my chances of not contracting/spreading it. 

* That they did not have verifiable long term effect conclusive data. 

* That I may need future shots to maintain my level of safety. 

What part was a lie? 

ok, so they in a nice way told you it was dangerous & useless for a virus that kills fatties at a rate of 0.2% and 78% of those have 2+ comorbidities. 

BTW, that's not the definition of a vaccine. 

Vaccine definition: a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity

None of these jabs provide immunity or you wouldn't have to go back for jab after jab. The idiot talking heads want ya to wear a mask even with the jab. That's not immunity.

What you got at best is a treatment at the risk of possible serious complications in the future.

4 hours ago, OldMaid said:

alright alright alright 

23 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

alright alright alright 

Sweet! Matthew McConaughey is going to be there too! Count me in!

• Haha 2

At the end of the day, I'll do what I have to do to live my focking life. Thus far, the vaccine I have had (Beijing biology) has been completely useless. Still need a test to even go into a hospital, and can't really travel at all.

9 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Yep. We should be at WAR with China.