Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

How cold is this cold a$$ weather gonna be where you are?

Ill be travelling and dealing with some precip and probably single digit lows.  I know some geeks may be well below zero as we speak or over the next couple of days.

-26 last nite with 10mph wind.

i walked 3 miles home from the bar last nite.  :banana:

puzzies.

8 minutes ago, taco breath said:

-26 last nite with 10mph wind.

i walked 3 miles home from the bar last nite.  :banana:

puzzies.

Fuk.  Im always curious what method people use to heat their homes in weather that cold.

High of 11 on Satruday. Forecast calling for mid-50s the following weekend. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Fuk.  Im always curious what method people use to heat their homes in weather that cold.

coal

a balmy 40 right now.  da da da da I'm loving it

Rain tonight high 30s.  Drops like a rock in the morning.  Hourly has 36 at 7am.  12 by 11am.  0 by night and through the night.  50mph wind.  Not sure where that falls on the wind chill meter.  

Buffalo has a "heavy freezing spray warning".  Whatever that means.  I think Buffalo is going to get a foot or 2.  Im a bit south and wont see as much.  

Supposed to be -35 with windchill tomorrow. They actually told us to stay home. I would have worked in it but I'm also not complaining

53 tomorrow.  :banana:   27 and 24 the next 2 days. No snow though. 

It's 32 degrees right now, expected to drop to 10 degrees tomorrow.  There is a blizzard warning that started at 4PM today and lasts until 7PM SATURDAY.  I've already had my first flight cancelled, pretty sure I'll get the news my flight on Saturday will be cancelled too.  Haven't decided what I'm going to do if that happens.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fuk off!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Friends of ours just went to Chicago; they were complaining about how it was going to be -30.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

It's 32 degrees right now, expected to drop to 10 degrees tomorrow.  There is a blizzard warning that started at 4PM today and lasts until 7PM SATURDAY.  I've already had my first flight cancelled, pretty sure I'll get the news my flight on Saturday will be cancelled too.  Haven't decided what I'm going to do if that happens.

You should hop on a flight out here and go to Wisconsin vs. Okie State in whatever that bowl game is that isn't the Fiesta.  I'll by the first Bourbon, or beer.  :cheers: 

I'm actually thinking of going; we've gone many years to this game (it's at the DBacks field downtown which is a more fun area than the nothingness around the Cards/Fiesta stadium out west). 

That and the Fiesta is still expensive, but my wife is a Michigan alum... we're kinda hoping some people cancel their trips to the Fiesta due to weather on their end, and we get decent prices as they try to unload them.

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

-9 degrees here

It's still -9 degrees here right now.  I win.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

You should hop on a flight out here and go to Wisconsin vs. Okie State in whatever that bowl game is that isn't the Fiesta.  I'll by the first Bourbon, or beer.  :cheers: 

I'm actually thinking of going; we've gone many years to this game (it's at the DBacks field downtown which is a more fun area than the nothingness around the Cards/Fiesta stadium out west). 

That and the Fiesta is still expensive, but my wife is a Michigan alum... we're kinda hoping some people cancel their trips to the Fiesta due to weather on their end, and we get decent prices as they try to unload them.

I'm such a cheap date.  :wub:

-12, windchill of -31.

It's that windchill that's a major bey-otch. Air temp, -30 does feel all that much different from 10 above or so. But cold and windy just focking sucks.

Ambient around 1...wind chill -20 ish... im in OHIO

No accumulation to really speak of.

Currently 38 at 10pm...supposed to be 4 by 8am...

Yup, supposed to be 80 on Christmas. Might drive to the mountains and pretend to be cold.

It’s -12 now.  Suppose to get to a high of -2 tomorrow. Windchills are not great. Winds are sustained around 20mph. Drifting snow has been a problem. 

It's 11* now, wind chills at zero................ I know big deal. But it is a big deal, this is Texas! :mad:

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

70 degrees right now.  will be 80+ on christmas.  ill definitely need my air conditioner.

Do you have AC in your nuclear fallout shelter too?

Right now it’s 52.  At this time tomorrow, it’s gonna be 9.  That’s some 1 day drop 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Do you have AC in your nuclear fallout shelter too?

No self control.

Just about to come here in WNY.  37 right now.   On the edge of the cold front.   Flying icicles here in a few hours.  Buffalo supposed to get up to 70mph gusts by the lake tonight.  Coupled with like a low of zero.   Basically a mini tropical storm on lake Erie in winter.  Wind is the worst.    Worried about an big old tree in my backyard.  We will see if I f'd up by not getting it cut down this last summer.