Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Tiger Woods hands Justin Thomas a tampon on the course after outdriving him. Big deal or, no?

I see all the haters...rofl.  you know a buncha guys will now have tampons in their golf bags.

They are good friends haha.and Tiger is hilarious in real life.

Anyone who takes offense should A.  Cut off their manhood or B..become a bull dyke lesbian.

Thank god Tiger hung out with that Perkin's Waitress the night before. 

As I understand it, the two are actually pretty good friends.

Still, it's sophomore humor at best.

When you have the kind of financial endorsement commitments that he has, maybe grow the hell up.  He's not exactly big with the ladies crowd anymore. The move. It's not worth the headlines. Just should have never happened. And sure as hell not on camera.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

When you have the kind of financial endorsement commitments that he has, maybe grow the hell up.  He's not exactly big with the ladies crowd anymore. The move. It's not worth the headlines. Just should have never happened. And sure as hell not on camera.

Should have given him vagisil 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gladiators said:

If I ever meet wiffle in real life, that's what I'm giving him.

He'd be like  PERFECT.. my elbows are a bit dry

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I can't comprehend why people even watch golf. Strikes me as the same group who'd be upset over the tampon thing.

I would think the opposite 

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Oh God Wiff.  Hopefully trolling.

41 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Tiger is hilarious in real life.

33 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Pulling the same stunt amateur hackers have been using for decades is anything but hilarious.  Tiger is anything but hilarious, corny maybe, but not hilarious

25 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

The most important voice on this issue has chimed in:

Her comment makes ZERO sense. 

Menstruation vs using your tittttiees to expand your business? She just wants more ( o )( o ) attention. 

It was a joke between buddies, very subtle too, wasn’t like Tiger was shouting it to a camera.  Anyone “offended” needs a biotch slap to face.  This uber sensitive cancel culture can’t take a harmless joke society we live in is GD ridiculous. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Menstruation vs using your tittttiees to expand your business? She just wants more ( o )( o ) attention. 

WOOD

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

It was a joke between buddies, very subtle too, wasn’t like Tiger was shouting it to a camera.  Anyone “offended” needs a biotch slap to face.  This uber sensitive cancel culture can’t take a harmless joke society we live in is GD ridiculous. 

Which do you have in you right now KSB?  A Tiger or Lebron replica d1ldo? Or maybe just a tampon

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You know that Jane Mansfield had som big breasts.

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

It is, but funny between two buddies.  Tiger sure as hell did not think someone would take a picture of his hand.

Just good natured humor that impacted nobody.  People look to be offended..when in reality nobody really is.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Which do you have in you right now KSB?  A Tiger or Lebron replica d1ldo? Or maybe just a tampon

Dumb

14 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I can't comprehend why people even watch golf. Strikes me as the same group who'd be upset over the tampon thing.

Quite the opposite. We like our women in the kitchen and no coloreds at the country club. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Quite the opposite. We like our women in the kitchen and no coloreds at the country club. 

That’s racist (and sexist).

But yea, it’s mostly old white dudes that watch golf

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Agree, although I think it would have been reasonable for her to be annoyed if people that “tear her down for how she built her business” were NOT outraged at Tiger.  But she seems to be saying the complete opposite.

Nothing wrong with what he did, but I have to question this guy's intelligence sometimes.  How could he expect zero backlash in today's ultra-sensitive culture?

Maybe tiger should have handed him a skirt. People didn’t used to be this sensitive years ago. Social media world has created all this crap

Has anyone asked why he had a tampon on him in the first place? Do you guys carry tampons around with you?

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Has anyone asked why he had a tampon on him in the first place? Do you guys carry tampons around with you?

They have dispensers in the men's room now. He probably got it there.

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I’m guessing it was a joke of opportunity.  He prob planned well ahead and had it just in case.