Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What Does Your Office Desk Look Like

Mines a fawking mess. Papers and documents scattered all over. Had a client show up today that made a few comments about mine. :D!ck: How do you keep up with this clutter? Me: There's a purpose to this madness. The left side is important. The right side is impossible. The middle is pooridgee that's just fine. Happy hour?

I have the world's largest collection of post-it notes.

And I need every one of them dammit. :mad:

Paperless. Clutter free. If I took my poooter, mouse and keyboard off it'd look bare.

Hustler pinups everywhere. Mostly girl on girl...but lets be honest...some good throbbing cack impaling some fatty is fine.

Wait what?

• Like 1

I have the world's largest collection of post-it notes.

And I need every one of them dammit. :mad:

The same. Of course, I rarely ever sit at my desk as I do my work elsewhere. They don't require me to keep office hours, so I teach my classes and gtfo. Who wants to hang around a primary school longer than you have to?

Paperless. Clutter free. If I took my poooter, mouse and keyboard off it'd look bare.

This, except I have a notepad and mechanical pencil. That is it.

I have a wraparound desk with 3 sides, every drawer except one is empty.

The same. Of course, I rarely ever sit at my desk as I do my work elsewhere. They don't require me to keep office hours, so I teach my classes and gtfo. Who wants to hang around a primary school longer than you have to?

GF

Hustler pinups everywhere. Mostly girl on girl...but lets be honest...some good throbbing cack impaling some fatty is fine.

Wait what?

Every body shop I've to been to resembles this post. Most are 1996 ones. A wrench next to the puss goes a bit tighter with age. Lefty Lucy....Righty tidy.

Too many stacks of paper. I'm literally paper pushing all day. :wacko:

Too many stacks of paper. I'm literally paper pushing all day. :wacko:

What's paper? Do you also have pencil sharpeners and white out?

:)

What's paper? Do you also have pencil sharpeners and white out?

:)

Yes on whiteout. I walk to the old office the position was in to sharpen my pencil (one of few who actually use a pencil) and also to check the fax. I do actually spend most the day on the computer, but the job is a lovely blend of old school (fax for example, and it's heavily used) and dry computer stuff. It's the kind of job that makes you pent up when you can't find your swingline stapler, and other people beat you to the cake.

More of a table than a desk.

Laptop

Notepad

Phone

Calculator

Stapler

Tape

Trianglular scale ruler

Cup of pens and pencils

Whatever client file I'm working on

Episode of hoarders

• Like 1

Since I work in a shared / collaborative environment there's nothing on it but my laptop. Then I pack up, wipe the desk down and sit somewhere elsewhere the next day.

Pretty OCD clean...everything in it's place, or stuffed into the bottom desk drawer of crap that NO ONE should look into. Also just got a VARIDesk, love it.

I got a horseshoe shape desk, so lots of room to accumulate clutter. I make a purpose of organizing my scribble notes that I take when talking with customers.

The other side of the desk houses all of my test equipment and tools. That is the hardest to keep clean...bunch of extra parts and wires everywhere.

I manage a tech support team for a small-midsize company. I have a horseshoe shaped desk also. Behind me is a setup with an ethernet connection as well as chargers for the different laptop models we use in case I need it. I currently have a couple of Microsoft Surfaces as well as some Dell 2-in-1 demo units stacked on top of each other. The rest of the back space is clear. In my back left corner I have a small printer. To my left, pictures of my family, and my speakerphone. Front left corner is my laptop in a docking station, monitor, keyboard, and mouse. On the front I currently have a notepad but normally it's completely cleared off.

Since I work in a shared / collaborative environment there's nothing on it but my laptop. Then I pack up, wipe the desk down and sit somewhere elsewhere the next day.

I've heard this is starting to become a thing. You don't have a desk phone right?

Just your cell???

It's a crazy concept.

I've heard this is starting to become a thing. You don't have a desk phone right?

Just your cell???

It's a crazy concept.

Cell and I make calls through Skype. It is becoming a lot more common in industries where people work remotely from home or in the field.

Cell and I make calls through Skype. It is becoming a lot more common in industries where people work remotely from home or in the field.

If you do your work from home, doesn't the coffee get cold by the time you get to the office?

If you do your work from home, doesn't the coffee get cold by the time you get to the office?

I brew it remotely with iBrew. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Just your cell???

It's a crazy concept.

We share an office among 40+ physicians and nurse practitioners. Several long tables with phones and computers.

I manage a tech support team for a small-midsize company. I have a horseshoe shaped desk also. Behind me is a setup with an ethernet connection as well as chargers for the different laptop models we use in case I need it. I currently have a couple of Microsoft Surfaces as well as some Dell 2-in-1 demo units stacked on top of each other. The rest of the back space is clear. In my back left corner I have a small printer. To my left, pictures of my family, and my speakerphone. Front left corner is my laptop in a docking station, monitor, keyboard, and mouse. On the front I currently have a notepad but normally it's completely cleared off.

Why do you have a picture of your speakerphone? :unsure:

• Like 1

Its a mess but I know exactly where everything is. Typical genius desk.

I vary from clean to organized chaos

Same here...

Mine is a huge mess too. At best an organized mess but often the organization gets a little sloppy.

I've got a focking secretary - isn't she supposed to help me out with that sh1t? :cry:

More of a table than a desk.

Laptop

Notepad

Phone

Calculator

Stapler

Tape

Trianglular scale ruler

Cup of pens and pencils

Whatever client file I'm working on

You forgot TPS cover sheets

Its a mess but I know exactly where everything is. Typical genius desk.

Better make sure he doesn't catch you using his desk.

• Like 1