Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

How long has everyone been around on FFToday?

The good ol' days of FFToday thread got me wondering. How long has everyone "REALLY" been around here?

For me, this user name is june 2002. But I actually signed up around september 2001, for that season. I believe i lurked and was a creeper during that off season, then signed up at the start.

A breakup, move, and a lost password later and "KOPY" was born.

my profile is 2010. lurked for a few years prior to that. miss you old focks, signing into one thread a year boitch aszes... !

Member Since 24 Oct 1999 - Back in old days of the UBB board software... before that there was about a year of WWW threads where you change your username every post. :shocking:

was around on the ubb, but dont remember the username for that. This is at least my third or fourth acct...

I officially made a username in 2009, but I lurked off and on as far back as 2006. Might've had a username back then, but like most forearms at that point in my drinking career I always forgot my login info and just made a new name

Just in time for the bored to suggest I draft the up and coming Kevan Barlow at the end of the first round, in my rookie FF season.

Just in time for the bored to suggest I draft the up and coming Kevan Barlow at the end of the first round, in my rookie FF season.

Holy sh!t i forgot about that one. Everyone was on his jock that year. What a bust. Been here since Sept 2000

• Like 1

2007 here. You can see that I'm not post heavy. I mainly scan through the topics that interest me, commenting when I think I have something real to say (i.e I don't get into flame wars or post simple 'yeah, me too' comments).

2007 here. You can see that I'm not post heavy. I mainly scan through the topics that interest me, commenting when I think I have something real to say (i.e I don't get into flame wars or post simple 'yeah, me too' comments).

Not too many flame wars these days.

Not too many flame wars these days.

Well, give it time. Giants Fan's suspension just ended today, drobeski returned with the username crygate a week ago. So it's been a month or so ...

1st account created around 2002. After PCSing in 05 lost my login info and couldn't recover password cause the assigned email acct was disabled. Even so, I do not post much.

This profile Oct 2005

But I had another one called Sepphoris that I lost password too and my email got locked out by yahoo. So that is why I used $epphori$

While some of you guys like to make fun of the $$$ like I am claiming to be rich or something is not true.I only used it cuz they look like an S and the other name was taken.

I believe I was originally here 2002 or 2003 with the first profile name.

In case anyone is wondering what Sepphoris is well its an ancient city that no longer exists. Duke and North Carolina have been digging the site since late 1990's and it was quote fascinating the history around the dig. I enjoy ancient history. especially history that has been purposely covered up or kept from us.

Well, give it time. Giants Fan's suspension just ended today, drobeski returned with the username crygate a week ago. So it's been a month or so ...

Why was he suspended?

2010, has it really been 5 years? I'm not real active here. I post a LOT more on other non-football sites.

Oct. 1999 for me - Member #26...........But I was just 1 of many on the old board before that.

2005, apparently. Was using Draft Buddy for a number of years to manage a keeper league draft, but didn't start coming to the forums right away. Still don't come here much every year--my schedule is crazy, and right now I happen to have some time. Later in the season, who knows :) My MO on forums is to be active in chunks, and then have no time to come around for a while. But I like it here :)

2006 here.

Started with Draft Buddy with downloadable spreadsheets and the website that would crash on gameday. No idea what it costs now, but think I paid $30 back then which seems crazy now.

With that said, I always found the info here to be solid up until last year. Toby Gerhart a top 5 RB??? I bought into the hype last year and swore I'd never listen to another thing the experts on this site had to say.

Then I realized I've won my division 6 of 9 years and decided we all make mistakes from time to time. Great website though the traffic seems to have slowed dramatically.

• Like 1

2010, has it really been 5 years? I'm not real active here. I post a LOT more on other non-football sites.

curious what other forums people from here frequent? I am on godlikeproductions and beforeitsnew and therxforum for gambling.

curious what other forums people from here frequent? I am on godlikeproductions and beforeitsnew and therxforum for gambling.

Used to spend a lot of time on a couple of paintball forums many years ago, back when I played a lot. (Was a regular on one of those named Sepphoris, now that I think about it :))

Not much otherwise these days. I'll gorge myself on Reddit every once in a while. Random stuff there.