Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

31 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Do y’all remember the good ole days when your government got mad and threatened arrest if you went to the park or beach with your family?  

This  

Can't wait for the renewed claims of systematic racism when all the "peaceful protestors" cause a larger disparity in the number covid cases seen in the black community. 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Can't wait for the renewed claims of systematic racism when all the "peaceful protestors" cause a larger disparity in the number covid cases seen in the black community. 

Never mind all the people not going to the doctor or the hospital. Or an ambulance that can’t get to them. They really blew this. It will bounce back right on their heads. 

7 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Who knew that all it would take to eliminate Covid was to have a few riots throughout the country. 

It's like fighting a fire with dynamite!  Why didn't we think of this sooner? 

Trip down memory lane this thread. I remember when this virus was a thing people cared about.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DonS said:

It's like fighting a fire with dynamite!  Why didn't we think of this sooner? 

Or a hurricane with a nuke.  That Trump guy is brilliant$#@$@!

5 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Remember when Trump was viscously attacked for saying Covid-19 would magically disappear?

Yes. In April.  55,000 people died that month. 😬

8 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Remember when Trump was viscously attacked for saying Covid-19 would magically disappear?

He was just a month early with his prediction. That's all

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I wonder how many will die from these riots.  And rest assured, you'll add them to your bullshiot blame list.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Sad that pelosi was pushing her Trump hating followers to go out and frequent chinatown and they listened across the nation. 

Also sad that at the end of January,  Biden was preaching to his TDS afflicted groupies that a lockdown was xenopbic and fear mongering so don't support that and they followed their leader in that narrative.

It is sad.

Where is the outrage for that Leeson character?  He was all about social distancing / shut downs / etc until a vaccine.  When was the last time he posted in this thread?  

My favorite part of this thread, or maybe it was a different Covid-19 thread was when Mike Honcho couldn't wrap his head around the fact there were silent carriers who never show symptoms (thus never go get tested) and to get a true mortality rate you can't just take people who tested positive and divide it by deaths.  That many, many people (by factors of 10 ) were affected and never knew it.  He even pondered to himself "how could we even know this?" ....as it you can't have grouped random tests or antibody testing.  :lol:  

Of course this is all common knowledge now and has been.   

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never mind all the people not going to the doctor or the hospital. Or an ambulance that can’t get to them. They really blew this. It will bounce back right on their heads. 

The last big round of BLM rallies, I was home in Memphis. I wanna say this was right after the Charlottesville mess... I remember watching that on TV back home.

Anyway, one of the few good things in my home town of Memphis is the St. Jude Children's research hospital. They do amazing work, and are the pet charity in town. We tend to be proud of them.

Anyway, there was a big rally on the bridge over the Mississippi River. Bunch of hoodlums blocking traffic and being ass holes.

There was a family on the bridge trying to get their little girl to st. Jude for treatment. Wouldn't let the car through, people were climbing on the hood of the car terrifying this little girl to death no doubt.

Was sickening. I would have applauded if that father had floored it and scattered them into the focking river. 

WFH through the rest of this calendar year.  Woo Hoo!!!

42 minutes ago, Strike said:

WFH through the rest of this calendar year.  Woo Hoo!!!

You live at the Waffle House? Good for you!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/protesting-pandemic-covid-19-testing-sites-shut-down-amid-national-n1222131

Protesting in a pandemic: COVID-19 testing sites shut down amid national unrest

Even temporary closures could hamper efforts to control the coronavirus, especially in African American communities.

Just as access to COVID-19 tests was ramping up in many areas across the country, some testing sites have been forced to suspend operations because of violence and protests in recent days.

The temporary closures — from California to Florida — are sure to hamper efforts to control the spread of the coronavirus, particularly as social distancing has given way to mass gatherings of potentially contagious people who don't know they're infected.

Even temporary closures could hamper efforts to control t

On 6/1/2020 at 8:36 PM, jerryskids said:

I wonder how many will die from these riots.  And rest assured, you'll add them to your bullshiot blame list.  :thumbsup:

Notice how fucktard didn't respond.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

🤣

Absolutely. So many black people are so racist that they don't care about humanity. They just care about getting something free from Target and hoping to get a kick in on some white guy, who is gang tackled by a bunch of other black people, while he is still alive.

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Focking site is bullshit. Just pop up ads!!! :mad:

Sorry.  I didn't get any.   Summary:  No new cases of Covid from the people who attended the pool party in the Ozarks that caused the country to freak out.

Just now, Strike said:

Sorry.  I didn't get any.   Summary:  No new cases of Covid from the people who attended the pool party in the Ozarks that caused the country to freak out.

I figured that from the link. :lol:  :cheers:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLancet/status/1268613313702891523

The medical journal that published the study saying HCQ was not an effective treatment for COVID-19 has retracted their statement.

Turns out the data used in the study never existed, it was a fraud.

How many people died because of the media and "experts" pushing this fake news?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-idUSKBN23B31W

Three of the authors of an influential article that found hydroxychloroquine increased the risk of death in COVID-19 patients retracted the study on Thursday, citing concerns about the quality of the data behind it.

The anti-malarial drug has been controversial in part due to support from U.S. President Donald Trump, as well as implications of the study published in British medical journal the Lancet last month.

The study's authors said Surgisphere, the company that provided the data, would not transfer the full dataset for an independent review and that they "can no longer vouch for the veracity of the primary data sources."

1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLancet/status/1268613313702891523

The medical journal that published the study saying HCQ was not an effective treatment for COVID-19 has retracted their statement.

Turns out the data used in the study never existed, it was a fraud.

How many people died because of the media and "experts" pushing this fake news?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-idUSKBN23B31W

Three of the authors of an influential article that found hydroxychloroquine increased the risk of death in COVID-19 patients retracted the study on Thursday, citing concerns about the quality of the data behind it.

The anti-malarial drug has been controversial in part due to support from U.S. President Donald Trump, as well as implications of the study published in British medical journal the Lancet last month.

The study's authors said Surgisphere, the company that provided the data, would not transfer the full dataset for an independent review and that they "can no longer vouch for the veracity of the primary data sources."

Looks there was another report that was retracted over the use of data from the same company:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06/two-elite-medical-journals-retract-coronavirus-papers-over-data-integrity-questions

The whole thing is a focking scam.  :mad:

Open the word back up!

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

The whole thing is a focking scam.  :mad:

Open the word back up!

Word :bandana:

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Yesterday, there were ZERO deaths in NYC from COVID. First time since this sHIIT started.

Orange Man Bad

8 year old girl died in Massachusetts. Had a seizure, brain swelled. Died.  Of course they say it was corona. No matter what happened, very sad. :(

13 minutes ago, edjr said:

8 year old girl died in Massachusetts. Had a seizure, brain swelled. Died.  Of course they say it was corona. No matter what happened, very sad. :(

I did not know seizures and brain swelling was a symptom of chinavirus. 

I'm kidding but, seriously too bad for the family, that must be hard to deal with.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I did not know seizures and brain swelling was a symptom of chinavirus. 

I'm kidding but, seriously too bad for the family, that must be hard to deal with.

Can't even imagine. My son is almost 7.  No reason to live if something happened to him. 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Can't even imagine. My son is almost 7.  No reason to live if something happened to him. 

Well, all I know is, I'm a ninth child in my family. My parents had 8 kids before me and the 8th died in her early years. Then they decided to have one more. Glad I'm here.  

Nashville- Mayor Cooper invited everyone to join in last Saturday’s protest.

Yesterday he announced Phase 3 of the cities reopening plan has been delayed/ pushed back due to a rise in covid cases.

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, all I know is, I'm a ninth child in my family. My parents had 8 kids before me and the 8th died in her early years. Then they decided to have one more. Glad I'm here.  

liberals would not agree 😄

4 minutes ago, Old School said:

Nashville- Mayor Cooper invited everyone to join in last Saturday’s protest.

Yesterday he announced Phase 3 of the cities reopening plan has been delayed/ pushed back due to a rise in covid cases.

I called this one