Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Just now, Big Blue 06 said:

For those that say we are being scammed or it’s a hoax, do you mean that the whole thing isn’t serious or that they are over blowing it?  Just curious.

Man Made, Bio Weapon, NWO

Overblown to disrupt, damage, control

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

For those that say we are being scammed or it’s a hoax, do you mean that the whole thing isn’t serious or that they are over blowing it?  Just curious.

When I went to school, I hiked 2 miles in snow up to my knees each way.  Now schools close because of the threat of an inch of snow.  Things seem to get blown out of proportion.  I think this is a similar situation.  I fear we cried wolf and when the next one comes people will be very sceptical. 

FFS...the ones that drive me crazy are the "If you're scared of covid you can just stay home while the rest of us go back to work!"

Like a part of me goes insane 

10 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Dust is settling on this and as it turns out we are facing a flu (a very, very weak but highly contagious flu at that) to which we don't have prior immunity.  Is that serious?  Sure. Is it being overblown? Sure.  Why is it being overblown is the question. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Dust is settling on this and as it turns out we are facing a flu (a very, very weak but highly contagious flu at that) to which we don't have prior immunity.  Is that serious?  Sure. Is it being overblown? Sure.  Why is it being overblown is the question. 

JFC...

Flu killed 34000 in a year with vaccine and zero social distancing.  This killed over 40000 in a little over a month with social distancing. 

Oh and I can take a flu shot, Tamiflu, etc to help combat flu. Nothing helps this.

Just now, cyclone24 said:

JFC...

Flu killed 34000 in a year with vaccine and zero social distancing.  This killed over 40000 in a little over a month with social distancing. 

Oh and I can take a flu shot, Tamiflu, etc to help combat flu. Nothing helps this.

It's been said on here that the treatment is already available.

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Pull up a Trump presser. Half of it is politics. I never said the left wasn’t playing politics. I said both sides were using this as a launching pad for November. 

But again, you only read part of what is written and go off on your own agenda. 

Sure, and when asked for examples the best you could come up with was a left wing opinion hit piece on Trump.  😁

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's been said on here that the treatment is already available.

Good Lord. Don't you think if we had a treatment trump wouldnt be bending over sucking his own cack that he had this? And after he finally finished himself off hed have a damn marching band announcing it.

22 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Ya think... 

it would have been easier and much cheaper to just elect Andrew Yang as president

On 4/16/2020 at 12:09 PM, Cdub100 said:

Hydroquinone

Zpack

Zinc

That is the treatment.

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Good Lord. Don't you think if we had a treatment trump wouldnt be bending over sucking his own cack that he had this? And after he finally finished himself off hed have a damn marching band announcing it.

See above.  Cdub has the treatment right there.

11 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

JFC...

JFC...  What part of "we have no immunity to this" don't you get?  Are you daft? 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

JFC...  What part of "we have no immunity to this" don't you get?  Are you daft? 

This is your quote...

Dust is settling on this and as it turns out we are facing a flu (a very, very weak but highly contagious flu at that) to which we don't have prior immunity.  Is that serious?  Sure. Is it being overblown? Sure.  Why is it being overblown is the question.

You're literally saying something 3 times as deadly as the flu is overblown.

35 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sure, and when asked for examples the best you could come up with was a left wing opinion hit piece on Trump.  😁

No, I gave you the White House transcript.  Pick one. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

No, I gave you the White House transcript.  Pick one. :lol:

You didn't "give" me the white house transcript.  You told me to go find it and read/listen to it.  Sorry, I'm giving you tangible examples.  If there's something Trump has said that you think is comparable to the tangible, hurtful examples I've provided I'm more than glad to look at them.   But you haven't.  Quite honestly, you sound like a lib.  You're just throwing out vague generalities and platitudes about Trump. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

You didn't "give" me the white house transcript.  You told me to go find it and read/listen to it.  Sorry, I'm giving you tangible examples.  If there's something Trump has said that you think is comparable to the tangible, hurtful examples I've provided I'm more than glad to look at them.   But you haven't.  Quite honestly, you sound like a lib.  You're just throwing out vague generalities and platitudes about Trump. 

Wait, you indicate that in Michigan, there are situations where companies are being given business through political affiliations that are "tangible, hurtful" and your premise is that is only happening for Democrats?  Just want to make sure that I understand what your point was of those links so that I can provide alternate examples.  BTW - you highlighted one issue with 3 separate stories.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Wait, you indicate that in Michigan, there are situations where companies are being given business through political affiliations that are "tangible, hurtful" and your premise is that is only happening for Democrats?  Just want to make sure that I understand what your point was of those links so that I can provide alternate examples.  BTW - you highlighted one issue with 3 separate stories.  

Yeah I did.  If you read them all and put the pieces together, you find out that a state agency announced these potential contracts.  Then, the governor awarded those contracts to DEM connected businesses that could take advantage of the data they'd be collecting for political purposes.  She did this without a bid process and without going through the agency that had announced the availability of the contracts.  That agency is supposed to be the agency that doles out this type of contract.  When someone noticed all of this they made it public, the governor started getting heat for it, and ended up rescinding the contracts, acknowledging that the state agency normally vets/awards this type of contract, and assuring everyone that that state agency would be the one determining who gets these contracts, and that it wouldn't be the DEM connected firms.  I posted three articles because they give the totality of those facts.  No one article has every fact clearly noted. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

See above.  Cdub has the treatment right there.

how about a follow up from @Cdub100 about Hydrochloroquine.  

28 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If the republicans do it even if it’s wrong then the Democrats can do it. Who says there’s no difference between the two parties? There certainly isn’t when it comes to this stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

how about a follow up from @Cdub100 about Hydrochloroquine.  

What do you want from me? Go ahead and jerk off to the unpublished french study. 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah I did.  If you read them all and put the pieces together, you find out that a state agency announced these potential contracts.  Then, the governor awarded those contracts to DEM connected businesses that could take advantage of the data they'd be collecting for political purposes.  She did this without a bid process and without going through the agency that had announced the availability of the contracts.  That agency is supposed to be the agency that doles out this type of contract.  When someone noticed all of this they made it public, the governor started getting heat for it, and ended up rescinding the contracts, acknowledging that the state agency normally vets/awards this type of contract, and assuring everyone that that state agency would be the one determining who gets these contracts, and that it wouldn't be the DEM connected firms.  I posted three articles because they give the totality of those facts.  No one article has every fact clearly noted. 

Ok.  I have no doubt that there is graft and conflict of interest in Michigan and the Democrat governor there is not impressive in my opinion.  However, conflict of interest when you are talking about the public coffers is not uncommon unfortunately.  Some examples off the top of my head:

- Defining of essential businesses - In FL, significant eyebrows were raised when WWE was considered an essential business in Orange County.  Not surprising when you look at Governor Desantis' ties to the WWE.  https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-deems-wwe-pro-wrestling-essential-business-amid/story?id=70142785

- Designing the bigly, super duper website for Coronavirus info was given to a firm with ties to Jared Kushner.  https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/03/kushner-coronavirus-testing-oscar-company/609139/.  Even Trump was mistaken because he thought Google was building it.  :rolleyes: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-press-conference-3/

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If the republicans do it even if it’s wrong then the Democrats can do it. Who says there’s no difference between the two parties? There certainly isn’t when it comes to this stuff. 

They both do it, which was my point. It was not a situation of just one side being wrong and the other side being right.  There is corruption, graft and conflict of interest in politics regardless of party (I assume the Independents are bad too).  

“It’s a very strong, powerful medicine. But it doesn’t kill people,” Trump told reporters in a 5 April briefing. “We have some very good results and some very good tests. What really do we have to lose?”

Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

A malaria drug widely touted by President Donald Trump for treating the new coronavirus showed no benefit in a large analysis of its use in U.S. veterans hospitals. There were more deaths among those given hydroxychloroquine versus standard care, researchers reported.

The nationwide study was not a rigorous experiment. But with 368 patients, it’s the largest look so far of hydroxychloroquine with or without the antibiotic azithromycin for COVID-19, which has killed more than 171,000 people as of Tuesday.

The study was posted on an online site for researchers and has been submitted to the New England Journal of Medicine, but it has not been reviewed by other scientists. Grants from the National Institutes of Health and the University of Virginia paid for the work.

Researchers analyzed medical records of 368 male veterans hospitalized with confirmed coronavirus infection at Veterans Health Administration medical centers who died or were discharged by April 11.

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.

Hydroxychloroquine made no difference in the need for a breathing machine, either.

Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.

Snake oil doesn't work... :shocking:

51 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

“It’s a very strong, powerful medicine. But it doesn’t kill people,” Trump told reporters in a 5 April briefing. “We have some very good results and some very good tests. What really do we have to lose?”

That is such a bogus study.  VA hospitals are usually full of older patients many with serious health problems. And it’s been said that the HQ should be given when symptoms begin, not when you’re in the midst of it or at the end. I’ll go ahead and wait until that part of it shows no progress before I dismiss it based on old sick people with health problems not being helped. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That is such a bogus study.  VA hospitals are usually full of older patients many with serious health problems. And it’s been said that the HQ should be given when symptoms begin, not when you’re in the midst of it or at the end. I’ll go ahead and wait until that part of it shows no progress before I dismiss it based on old sick people with health problems not being helped. 

Maybe, there have been conflicting studies on that drug.  The FDA has yet to offer an opinion of efficacy and safety as of yet.  It's still up in the air, like most things Covid-19.

I do find it odd though that it appears certain people are actually rooting against a drug to work.  Just because of politics.  Man, that's some deep down evil & twisted stuff.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Maybe, there have been conflicting studies on that drug.  The FDA has yet to offer an opinion of efficacy and safety as of yet.  It's still up in the air, like most things Covid-19.

I do find it odd though that it appears certain people are actually rooting against a drug to work.  Just because of politics.  Man, that's some deep down evil & twisted stuff.

It’s not odd. In fact, it lines up perfectly with his post in this thread.

5 hours ago, Herbivore said:

a follow up, about your cure, Hydro, Zpack, Zinc...

https://apnews.com/a5077c7227b8eb8b0dc23423c0bbe2b2

That is the least scientific "scientific" article I perhaps have ever read.  The numbers make no sense.

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone.

Wait, what?  Hydroxychloroquine is a killing machine?  Also, where is the zinc?  The idea is to open the cell for zinc to go in and do it's stuff.

It’s so deadly they need to pull it off the market and stop giving it to people who use it and our military who get it when we they are going to Malaria heavy areas. CNN is positively giddy about this VA study.  

5 hours ago, Herbivore said:

a follow up, about your cure, Hydro, Zpack, Zinc...

https://apnews.com/a5077c7227b8eb8b0dc23423c0bbe2b2

The subjects of this study were severely ill and close to death.

Here's another anecdotal study.  Let's see if the AP picks this one up:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S092485792030145X?via%3Dihub

A Tweet from Phil Yin and it's worth checking out this thread on Twitter:

To summarize:

Chemo doesn’t work for advanced cancer either. We should stop doing that as well. 

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

There is no "appears" to it. People are outright rooting for it to fail based strictly on politics, these people are disgusting.

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Chemo doesn’t work for advanced cancer either. We should stop doing that as well. 

Nailed it.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Hydro kills dying people, libs rejoice. 

Anything they can do to put blame on Trump. They’re disgusting and should be deported.

13 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Anything they can do to put blame on Trump. They’re disgusting and should be deported.

These people are truly evil. I'm done with it, I'm not dealing with people who are that disgusting.