Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not sure he had many cards to play.  He has to allow the local state leadership to have their oversight or face the vitriol of the media, which already happened in part.

If he tried to make any move at all from his level, then the media will use the "dictator" moniker against him.  The media is a key ally of the terrorists right now....

41 sent in the Army after 3 days 

And who cares?  They do that anyways. 

40 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Cause you are a Lefty, duh. 

Apparently.  I guess I should try and be bothered by it then.

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not sure he had many cards to play.  He has to allow the local state leadership to have their oversight or face the vitriol of the media, which already happened in part.

If he tried to make any move at all from his level, then the media will use the "dictator" moniker against him.  The media is a key ally of the terrorists right now....

The cities/ states need to take the lead. They are the ones who can call out the national guard to address unrest and riots. If the Feds moved in to early, all hell would break out.

I do think the president needs to address the nation on television. Not twitter, but television. 

Just now, Old School said:

The cities/ states need to take the lead. They are the ones who can call out the national guard to address unrest and riots. If the Feds moved in to early, all hell would break out.

I do think the president needs to address the nation on television. Not twitter, but television. 

He's been MIA for a while now.  He's pretty worthless when it comes to addressing the nation on TV.

21 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Okay, looking further.  Going away from the handgun.  My old double barrel 20 gauge shotgun with bird shot isn't enough.  I've had it since I was a teenager when I'd go dove hunting with my dad.  She's in beautiful condition, will keep it and give it to my son when he's old enough (11 now).

Looking at a 12 gauge pump Semi-Auto.  Something like the Mossburg 500 series.  

https://www.mossberg.com/product/590a1-9-shot-51660/

Nothing wrong with a 12 gauge. I'm old school, I have a Remington 870. Not MY go-to for home defense but it's there for my Wife if I'm not home. It's simple to operate and she's able to use it effectively. And really, that's all that matters. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Nothing wrong with a 12 gauge. I'm old school, I have a Remington 870. Not MY go-to for home defense but it's there for my Wife if I'm not home. It's simple to operate and she's able to use it effectively. And really, that's all that matters. 

Put buckshot in and take out the plug.  You have a superb home defense weapon.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Okay this made me laugh:

Interesting that they didn't reference "Big Black C0cks destroy little white wh0re asses"

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Put buckshot in and take out the plug.  You have a superb home defense weapon.

Slugs. We ain't playin wit em. 

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Interesting that they didn't reference "Big Black C0cks destroy little white wh0re asses"

I'm pretty sure to make it easy to compile that list they just listed Newbie's saved videos.  Maybe that one isn't in his list?

• Haha 1

Probably not a bad idea to have an exit plan to Central/Eastern Europe if this gets much worse.  Preferably not in the EU.  This country is going downhill fast.

So apparently they upped the charge to 2nd Degree Murder now and the other three with Aiding and Abetting.  Couple thoughts:

1.  I'm not totally against the 2nd degree charge per se, just that it is now harder to prove than Manslaughter.  You now have to prove intent, whole other can of worms in a court of law.  The WORST thing that can happen is Minnesota overcharge on this case due to public pressure and thus make it more difficult to get a conviction based on the law itself, opposed to sheer emotion. 

2.  Not sure what the Aiding and Abetting charge brings with it?  If its tied to if there was intent, then man, that's gonna be tough to prove.  I do think they should have stepped in and stopped the one cop, but I genuinely do not think they were just there to kill a man.  i.e. intent.

In a nutshell, based on the video I saw the 3rd Degree Murder charge was appropriate and could have been fairly easy to prove in a court of law.  Now they just made it harder on themselves.  Could be for negotiating purposes / plead deals.  Will be interesting.  

Also just saw a mugshot of the other three officers.  One is white, one is Asian and one looks black or of mixed race.  Man gonna be tough if they go the race route as a motive.  

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Probably not a bad idea to have an exit plan to Central/Eastern Europe if this gets much worse.  Preferably not in the EU.  This country is going downhill fast.

Shiiit. Don't run. Hang tough. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Apparently.  I guess I should try and be bothered by it then.

Be you and be bothered by everything and really overreact. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Okay this made me laugh:

BOOM goes the dynamite! 

Drew Brees getting CANCELED!@#! on social media

How dare he love his country.  Brees should be humiliated they say.

Good Lord,  Drew Brees, by all accounts is one of the nicest, coolest dad, all welcoming to all people, person on earth.  

This is stupid. 

17 minutes ago, drobeski said:

She spouts facts galore, but the most interesting thing from that was when she said that blacks are the only race or creed, not white, Jewish, Indian, Asian,  Hispanic, any other race that openly fights for their lowest common denominators to be held up as an example.    A white druggie thief gets something bad to them?  Oh well.  Asian the same thing.  

They are openly advocating for the .187 batting average baseball player to start.  No wonder the team sucks. 

I challenge any person on this site to read up and read about and read the thoughts of Thomas Sowell.  

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I challenge any person on this site to read up and read about and read the thoughts of Thomas Sowell.  

A great American. And they are going to be gone soon. Yet everyone knows who Al Sharpton is. And that’s by design. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A great American. And they are going to be gone soon. Yet everyone knows who Al Sharpton is. And that’s by design. 

Must read book Black Rednecks and White Liberals, and 15 years before he called his shot.  Written in 2005.

Black Rednecks and White Liberals

This book presents the kind of eye-opening insights into the history and culture of race for which Sowell has become famous. As late as the 1940s and 1950s, he argues, poor Southern rednecks were regarded by Northern employers and law enforcement officials as lazy, lawless, and sexually immoral. This pattern was repeated by blacks with whom they shared a subculture in the South. Over the last half century poor whites and most blacks have moved up in class and affluence, but the ghetto remains filled with black rednecks. Their attempt to escape, Sowell shows, is hampered by their white liberal friends who turn dysfunctional black redneck culture into a sacrosanct symbol of racial identity. In addition to Black Rednecks and White Liberals, the book takes on subjects ranging from Are Jews Generic? to The Real History of Slavery. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Can I be the first one to say George Floyd was a scumbag? What do I win? Pointing a gun at a pregnant black womans belly and threatening to shoot, after you and your band of thugs forced their way into her home? She’s a queen. Yeah, fock him.  Cop still needs to go to prison though.  

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Must read book Black Rednecks and White Liberals, and 15 years before he called his shot.  Written in 2005.

I’m going to check it out. Looks good. Thanks. 

Poor Newbie is going to run crying into his Mom's basement after watching this. Of course, his reply will be something like: " Trump blah blah blah."

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

So apparently they upped the charge to 2nd Degree Murder now and the other three with Aiding and Abetting.  Couple thoughts:

1.  I'm not totally against the 2nd degree charge per se, just that it is now harder to prove than Manslaughter.  You now have to prove intent, whole other can of worms in a court of law.  The WORST thing that can happen is Minnesota overcharge on this case due to public pressure and thus make it more difficult to get a conviction based on the law itself, opposed to sheer emotion. 

2.  Not sure what the Aiding and Abetting charge brings with it?  If its tied to if there was intent, then man, that's gonna be tough to prove.  I do think they should have stepped in and stopped the one cop, but I genuinely do not think they were just there to kill a man.  i.e. intent.

In a nutshell, based on the video I saw the 3rd Degree Murder charge was appropriate and could have been fairly easy to prove in a court of law.  Now they just made it harder on themselves.  Could be for negotiating purposes / plead deals.  Will be interesting.  

Also just saw a mugshot of the other three officers.  One is white, one is Asian and one looks black or of mixed race.  Man gonna be tough if they go the race route as a motive.  

I would assume that 3rd is still a lesser included offense, and the jury basically has the option to convict on either.

It also gives him an option to plead down and avoid the spectacle of a public trial, which will doubtless bring a volitile circus to the city. This is probably what they hope happens.

The easy way would just be to put him in Gen pop and let them sort it out. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kstp.com/articles/george-floyd-autopsy-report-shows-george-floyd-died-from-cardiopulmonary-arrest-was-positive-for-covid-19-5750262.html

Floyd had meth and Fentanyl in his system plus had Covid and heart problems. Guy would have died from a stiff breeze.

Still doesn't excuse the behavior.

And if he was so frail, should have been quite the simple matter for four strapping lads with training to put him in the car one foot away no? 

13 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

:lol: 

:lol: 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

So nothing as usual?

Nothing. Peefoam. :lol: 

• Confused 1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/los-angeles-mayor-eric-garcetti-013740738.html

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti held a presser this evening to announce $250 million in budget cuts.  These funds would be redirected towards a "civil rights department" that will effectively be a hotline to lodge complaints of racism against blacks.  There will also be some funding of social programs for blacks.  $100-$150 million of the cuts will come from the FOCKING POLICE FORCE.

As Garcetti made this announcement, an EARTHQUAKE struck.  Centered in the Lancaster area at about a 5.5 on the richter scale.  Even God himself is pissed at this corruption.  Less police, more bureaucracy, most of the money will probably somehow line Garcetti's pocket and his friends' pockets.

Since the police are de-funded, I guess Trump is free to declare martial law and move the military in.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kstp.com/articles/george-floyd-autopsy-report-shows-george-floyd-died-from-cardiopulmonary-arrest-was-positive-for-covid-19-5750262.html

Floyd had meth and Fentanyl in his system plus had Covid and heart problems. Guy would have died from a stiff breeze.

I still think the cop is culpable and should be held accountable, Floyd was begging for his life and this azzhole just keeled there (fock that guy), but this will come up in the trial.  You better believe this comes up from the defense.  Drugs (fentanly for goodness sake), heart disease, plus Covid-19 positive.  No way they get a Murder 2.  This was a perfect storm that came together.  An Azzhole, over physical cop meets big azz dude bout to die anyway. 

31 minutes ago, riversco said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/los-angeles-mayor-eric-garcetti-013740738.html

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti held a presser this evening to announce $250 million in budget cuts.  These funds would be redirected towards a "civil rights department" that will effectively be a hotline to lodge complaints of racism against blacks.  There will also be some funding of social programs for blacks.  $100-$150 million of the cuts will come from the FOCKING POLICE FORCE.

As Garcetti made this announcement, an EARTHQUAKE struck.  Centered in the Lancaster area at about a 5.5 on the richter scale.  Even God himself is pissed at this corruption.  Less police, more bureaucracy, most of the money will probably somehow line Garcetti's pocket and his friends' pockets.

Since the police are de-funded, I guess Trump is free to declare martial law and move the military in.

Problem is, the left doesn't know what the word racism means anymore. Call a black mass murderer a "ruthless killer", you"re a racist if you are white. Etc etc. etc.  

They are using politics to provoke a civil war. And people like Pelosi and newbie would be the first to run away.

13 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Im not getting into gun fights, dumass.  But I do park in the same decks and walk the same streets where I literally pick up people that have been robbed, assaulted, and murdered.

"I need a gun to survive, dammit!"    🤣

What a bozo.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

They are using politics to provoke a civil war. And people like Pelosi and newbie would be the first to run away.

That would be optimal if a civil war broke out. I wouldn’t hold my breath though.

On 6/2/2020 at 4:24 PM, 12th Man said:

We’re on your side!!! 😂😂

This is just too funny watching the Newbies squirm. 

I wonder if these particular Newbies were drinking much. What's with all the cups?

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That would be optimal if a civil war broke out. I wouldn’t hold my breath though.

Yeah. But the left is pushing hard. Not sure if they know what they are doing when it all comes down to it.