Alias Detective

Defund the police

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

So....the reason Detroit turned is due to the people?

The reason NY is turning is due to the people?

The reason people are leaving NYC is because the crappy housing was ridiculously overpriced and people cannot afford to pay the price to live there anymore.

The reason Detroit turned is because jobs left.

Poor people can't afford to move and when jobs go the poor still have to survive...the city suffers.

The jobs left because the money was pushed out.  Detroit made it VERY clear that white people were not welcome.  And white people who had money(not all do) decided it was time to get out of Detroit and they left.    Businesses naturally followed.  

Just now, KayJay1971 said:

Fixed. 

Yes, that was implied and supposed to be funny.

Just now, supermike80 said:

The jobs left because the money was pushed out.  Detroit made it VERY clear that white people were not welcome.  And white people who had money(not all do) decided it was time to get out of Detroit and they left.    Businesses naturally followed.  

That's insane. Not correct at all. My Father is from Detroit and I'm going to ask him. He's in his 70's.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

100% true. No thought behind the vote in the least.

As much thought as any average Republican.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

It WOULD be funny if the fact that it's true wasn't so sad.

Just now, peenie said:

That's insane. Not correct at all. My Father is from Detroit and I'm going to ask him. He's in his 70's.

It's not correct at all because you have facts to refute it or because your dad, who's in his 70's, says so?

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

It is correct.  The race riots were huge in Detroit in 68.  Whites were made to feel unwanted.  Coleman Young put the nail in that coffin 

48 minutes ago, peenie said:

LMAO....complain about the results of Dem policies, but continue to vote Dem.  Wheres Baker Boy with his axe handle analogy when you need it?

You always talk about how pivotal it was for you to be removed from the environment in which you grew up.  Dont you want that for those still there?  What dem policies are helping people still struggling in crime ridden hoods? Defund police?  Keep kids in sh!tty underperforming schools? 

How does historic rates of home ownership and low unemployment, and higher wages sound?  Are the dems offering that? Deep down, youre just an elitist white liberal.  I thought there was hope for you Peenie, but I think youre beyond help.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

You never answered my question, Republicans are for school choice but the Democrats always block them. Why do you continue to vote Democratic? 

3 hours ago, peenie said:

As much thought as any average Republican.

I vote Republican because I am for smaller, less government. Why do you vote Democratic.

10 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I vote Republican because I am for smaller, less government. Why do you vote Democratic.

This ought to be good...if she replies that is

...:dunno:

Northern cities like Detroit, Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh etc got destroyed because of the difference between "Union states" and "Right-to-Work states".

Labor Unions collect union dues and donate a big chunk of that cash directly to the democratic party.  That means democrats want huge labor unions.  Union wages are very high but there are relatively few such jobs.

The working class prefers Right-to-Work states with weak labor laws.  Jobs are much more plentiful and you can work 2 jobs to make ends meet.  Republicans favor R2W laws.

A lot of states in the south wanted to grow, and they became Right-to-Work states.  That means they had weaker labor union laws.  It was harder to form a union.  A lot of the high-paying jobs were up north in the big Union cities.  When companies saw these Right-to-Work laws enacted in the South, they asked their cities and states to weaken their labor union laws to compete.  They refused.  So slowly, a slew of companies uprooted from those northern cities and moved south to places like Charlotte, Nashville, Charleston, Atlanta, etc. 

Decades passed, and the northern states refused to change.  With the jobs gone, workers followed.  Left behind was a ton of infrastructure for people that no longer lived there.  Those that stayed were less likely to have a work ethic.  The northern cities suffered from vast areas filled with blight.  Homes crumbling, overgrown, streets crumbling, crime, drugs, etc.  Meanwhile, there is no blight in cities like Atlanta.

Democrats ran the big cities up north and refused to change and didn't care if the city burned down.  So they collapsed.

We may be going through a second wave of this with 1099 workers / gig economy.  Democrat-run states are hostile to 1099 workers because they want to convert them into union workers.  Republican-run states protect 1099 jobs.  California is trying to destroy 1099 jobs and as a result its helping to cause workers to flee California for republican-run states.  If this continues for a decade, the vast majority of Los Angeles and San Francisco may be blighted beyond recognition, just like what happened to Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, etc.

• Like 2

I lived in PA for about a year in the town Caterpillar left. Union thought they were bluffing. Caterpillar said phuck it and went to TX. Devastated that town. The facility took up a few street blocks. Within months entire suburbs fell apart. Same happened with Harley Davidson in the same town. Union refused to back down. Sorry, someone screwing in motorbike seats is not making $55 an hour. See ya azzholes.   

18 hours ago, peenie said:

But it follows the same logic used to suggest that white people are the reason that minorities face problems in society.  

I can get behind why you might object to the characterization, it feels unfair.   THAT is what is being done to white people every day now.

It's time to stop pointing at others and take a long hard look in the mirror, as individuals, and hold ourselves HIGHLY accountable.   If an individual can pull that off....nothing can stop them.....

The Minneapolis Police Department’s crime data shows a rise in assaults, robberies and homicides, as well as property crimes and arson, according to Minnesota Public Radio. More people have been killed in the city in the first nine months of 2020 than those slain in all of last year.

Arradondo said about 100 officers have left the department or have taken a leave of absence since the start of the year, which is more than double the typical number of officers who ei

https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/minneapolis-city-council-alarmed-by-crime-surge-after-defunding-police/

So two months ago it was defund, eliminate and replace the police with "community-based solution".....🤨

Today its....."where are the police the people need protection!!!! 😫"

Hey uh....city council....how about....GO FOCK YOURSELVES......

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Council Vice President Andrea Jenkins described lawlessness in the area around 38th and Chicago, the site of George Floyd’s deadly arrest. Some residents have reported having to pay extortion money to get out of their own alleys, Jenkins told Arradondo.

"'This his is a no-go zone, we’re not coming there, meet us three blocks away,'" Jenkins said constituents have heard.

Council Member Jeremy Schroeder said some residents in his ward have taken up their own crime investigations in the absence of a police response.

"They’re wondering what they are paying for, to put it really bluntly," Schroeder told Arradondo.

https://www.fox9.com/news/minneapolis-council-members-air-frustrations-as-shootings-reach-5-year-high

Hey Jeremy, YOU DID THIS AZZHOLE.......this is on YOU you idiotic MF'er

Congrats though, you have shown us rather clearly what Democrat policies will result in, something we already knew, and yet somehow YOU did not.....maybe stop playing stupid games now?

Like AOC said, define the police means defund the police. Well, here it is. What’s the problem? 

Clackamas County Sheriff Craig Roberts said inundating the city with more law enforcement would not work because Portland’s newly elected district attorney has dismissed charges against hundreds of protesters arrested for non-violent, low-level crimes.

Roberts and Washington County Sheriff Pat Garrett also said the liability for their deputies would be too great amid worries deputies could be sued for actions they take outside their home jurisdictions.

https://apnews.com/c7b27a4f21c011b45172e8266346ae06

These politicians are focking insane......they refuse to support law enforcement, and when law enforcement takes appropriate action there is no prosecution.....

Thought they needed to do a deep dive root cause analysis on why crime had increased. Turned out it was not deep at all. More like A $20 plastic Walmart pool with a Defund The Police sticker floating on the surface. 

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

https://www.fox9.com/news/minneapolis-council-members-air-frustrations-as-shootings-reach-5-year-high

Hey Jeremy, YOU DID THIS AZZHOLE.......this is on YOU you idiotic MF'er

Congrats though, you have shown us rather clearly what Democrat policies will result in, something we already knew, and yet somehow YOU did not.....maybe stop playing stupid games now?

Do you think these idiots will EVER learn, though?  They're probably most upset that they're losing constituents at the hands of their fellow constituents. 

14 minutes ago, DonS said:

Do you think these idiots will EVER learn, though?  They're probably most upset that they're losing constituents at the hands of their fellow constituents. 

Not in Minneapolis.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It seems they have enough medics though. 

MEDIC!!!!!!!!

never gets old.

• Haha 1

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Strike said:

If I was a Hennepin Co resident, I would be in the chiefs office demanding that my officers not go to the city.  That will pull officers off the street in my neighborhood.  At best, if officers are working extra shifts, the wear and tear on the guys will be tremendous.  It could effect how much the county has to pay into their pensions, wear and tear on vehicles, etc.  And on top of it all, giving the city a hearty FU for doing the unthinkable. Fuk em.

LOL, yeah, no one saw this coming.  All neighboring communities should tell them to go f' themselves.  If those communities do send officers, all it's going to do is make their own communities susceptible to the overflow.

30 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, yeah, no one saw this coming.  All neighboring communities should tell them to go f' themselves.  If those communities do send officers, all it's going to do is make their own communities susceptible to the overflow.

Doesn’t look like they can. Those cops are county employees, and it’s the same county as Minneapolis.   But those jurisdictions probably have a manpower level they are guaranteed. So they send the investigators to the city and back fill their own slots with OT, reimbursed by the city. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doesn’t look like they can. Those cops are county employees, and it’s the same county as Minneapolis.   But those jurisdictions probably have a manpower level they are guaranteed. So they send the investigators to the city and back fill their own slots with OT, reimbursed by the city. 

LOL, so the "Defund the Police" really meant, higher city taxes to pay for extra policing!  Gotta love the Democrats.  Morons will continue to listen to their bull crap.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, so the "Defund the Police" really meant, our constituents are focking violent thugs which requires higher city taxes to pay for extra policing!  Gotta love the Democrats.  Morons will continue to listen to their bull crap.

Fixed for accuracy 

Only loony libs and a portion of blacks couldnt see this coming.

Has logic went totally out the window these days?   Does anyone use it anymore?

10 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Only loony libs and a portion of blacks couldnt see this coming.

Has logic went totally out the window these days?   Does anyone use it anymore?

Logic, facts, actual truth are no longer acceptable as they do not often support Liberal-Leftist Ideology; they have replaced fact with personal truth.....so yeah, stupid ass outcomes will become more frequent...

Play stupid games....

This  might be the ugliest lifeform I have ever seen in my life. I threw up in my mouf and shiit my pants a little when I saw this thing. 

3 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

This  might be the ugliest lifeform I have ever seen in my life. I threw up in my mouf and shiit my pants a little when I saw this thing. 

She looks like the leader of a faction on Walking Dead.  Still, there is the Pennsylvania health secretary out there.

5 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

This  might be the ugliest lifeform I have ever seen in my life. 

😂😂😂

I knew exactly where the link was going when I read your post.