Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

When Biden gets crushed on election night. Will he concede, and will the dems finally concede they lost in 2016 too ?

No way. They are going to create as much chaos as they can for this President and for this country. Trump won because people didn't like the way the country was heading. Well that and everyone hated Cankles. The Dems have totally ignored that and have went even further left and have shown they will do ANYTHING they can to hurt this President, no matter the cost to the rest of us.

• Like 2

That's why the ol' battle axe told Joe to not concede "under any circumstances."They need time to find/create enough mail-in votes for Biden to "win"

• Thanks 3

It's going to drag on until mid JAN no matter who wins. I'm just glad the media is letting everyone know right now to prepare the country. Gonna get messy.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Watch Bill's face as Hitlery rants:

Should anybody on the left be taking advice from Hillary when it comes to elections?  Kvnt lost to Donald Focking Trump TV star.   

Oh, my bad, I mean her rightful elevation to POTUS was stolen from her because of those damn Russians. :mad:

If Biden loses I fear we fall deeper into this controlled recession and BLM only ramps up further. Biden has to win for the greater good. We don’t negotiate with terrorists but in this case we may not have a choice. Left extremism may have forced the hand.

Will the 10% of America that is actually complaining stop?. Nope. The other 90% will do what they have been doing for the last 4 years.

Trump isn’t getting involved in any of these Antifa riots because it is helping him in the election. He’s forcing the Governors and Mayors to ask him for help. When he officially wins (sometime around 11/4-11/7), he will deploy the national guard to all these Sh!t cities and take care of business in less than a day. 

Remember the old saying “I’ll have more flexibility after the election”?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Trump isn’t getting involved in any of these Antifa riots because it is helping him in the election. He’s forcing the Governors and Mayors to ask him for help. When he officially wins (sometime around 11/4-11/7), he will deploy the national guard to all these Sh!t cities and take care of business in less than a day. 

Remember the old saying “I’ll have more flexibility after the election”?

Their plan of "Trump will send in the national guard and we can claim he's squashing free speech" totally blew up in their faces. Trump is so far ahead of their lame ass leaders its pathetic.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Their plan of "Trump will send in the national guard and we can claim he's squashing free speech" totally blew up in their faces. Trump is so far ahead of their lame ass leaders its pathetic.

I am impressed with his restraint.  Anyone that can’t see the usual suspects that fund the Democrats are the same ones funding the mayhem is blind.  Let them keep torching blue states and cities.  

I predict a tie and both candidates concede.  Then The Rock is named interim president while everything gets sorted out.

On 9/6/2020 at 1:14 PM, tanatastic said:

If Biden loses I fear we fall deeper into this controlled recession and BLM only ramps up further. Biden has to win for the greater good. We don’t negotiate with terrorists but in this case we may not have a choice. Left extremism may have forced the hand.

I think if Trump actually captures 15% of the black vote and flips Virginia because of it, a lot of liberals will completely lose their minds.  I mean to go thru all of this BLM stuff only to start losing the black vote to the republicans. They are too mentally fragile to handle that outcome.

• Like 1

Short answer is no....

The mail in ballot strategy is a strong one, and allows them Dems to pervert the election, likely in their favor, but also sets up legal challenges.

If the Dems win, they Cheshire smile....if they lose they simply claim Trump perverted the mail in ballots (which they are already setting up for right now).

At the very least they can elongate the 2016 pretense that Trump cheated, AND likely find some other details to use for another impeachment run.

These are evil people.....

We have drive thru voting. They give us a handheld, you park, vote and hand it back. Either that or request an absentee ballot. Nope. Both way too difficult for Democrats. They truly believe these methods are outrageous, not their method of generating millions of ballots that people have not requested and flooding the mailing system which prevents them from being counted in a reasonable timeframe.    

Go vote in person

If you cannot or do not want to because of Covid or any other reason then get an absentee ballot

Why is this so hard?

I used to live in Maxine Waters district.  I specifically went in to vote against her one year.  I never went back when the guy who took the ballot sat there and looked it over before putting it in the box.  I figured he probably just pulled it back out and threw it away.  I should've stuck around to see if he examined everyone's ballot the same way.

On 9/7/2020 at 8:04 AM, Patented Phil said:

That poor man.

You spelt pedophile wrong.

It could be tricky...

Of course the Democrats are hoping to steal the election if they can with illegitimate mail in voting.  And should they lose we should expect to seem them attempt to suggest that Trump suppressed; if they win of course they wont....

But.....an in-depth investigation  is likely to reveal their cheating, so how do they stop that? They have to leverage what ever assets they still have in government agencies to fend off any eventual investigation and squash it...

On 9/8/2020 at 10:00 AM, RLLD said:

Short answer is no....

The mail in ballot strategy is a strong one, and allows them Dems to pervert the election, likely in their favor, but also sets up legal challenges.

If the Dems win, they Cheshire smile....if they lose they simply claim Trump perverted the mail in ballots (which they are already setting up for right now).

At the very least they can elongate the 2016 pretense that Trump cheated, AND likely find some other details to use for another impeachment run.

These are evil people.....

Holy irony! :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

🤣

Did drobeski win this thread?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

My dreams were crushed on election night. :dunno:

Fixed

1 minute ago, MDC said:

No candidate I like won the election and I am still just as miserable today as I was a month ago. 

Fixed. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

Holy irony! :lol: 

Holy Hypocrisy!

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Holy Hypocrisy!

Your post sure was. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This thread did not age well

Why ? He did get crushed on election night. Then they had to stop the count and adjust. We'll see if they get away with it.  But Trump did crush him on election night. This is fact,  therefore I win another thread. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This thread did not age well

Drobs and Trump lose America wins.

17 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Not sure who here needs to hear this but the media doesn't call the election

Shhhhhhh sheep are trying to sleep 

Also, I won this thread 

On 11/9/2020 at 5:16 PM, MDC said:

Troll gonna troll. 

On 11/9/2020 at 5:16 PM, MDC said:

You are so dumb that you can't even see how you are losing right along side of the rest of the US. It's amazing how little pride you have in yourself. You come on this site day after day and continue to act like a doofuss wothout a active brain cell in your head.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1