Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Miss Trans USA 2021

Miss Nevada will probably win the banana hammock competition. :banana:

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Its a lock

Dam autocorrect

• Haha 5

With all the strippers and wh0res in Las Vegas you'd think Nevada could've found an actual WOMAN to compete.

• Like 1

They don’t say it cuz it’s not woke but women hate this stuff and want no part of men in their competitions or sports. We read stories about men setting records in women’s softball and stuff like that. Just imagine if your little girl was passed up for a scholarship because a buff dude in a wig outran her in track and field?

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

They don’t say it cuz it’s not woke but women hate this stuff and want no part of men in their competitions or sports. We read stories about men setting records in women’s softball and stuff like that. Just imagine if your little girl was passed up for a scholarship because a buff dude in a wig outran her in track and field?

😠 That girl may very well be four yards away laying on the sofa.

She's the top female athlete in her school, but her 400 time is a good 8-10 seconds slower than the top boy. Likely any of the top fifty boys in the school could beat her if they put on a wig.

46 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

😠 That girl may very well be four yards away laying on the sofa.

She's the top female athlete in her school, but her 400 time is a good 8-10 seconds slower than the top boy. Likely any of the top fifty boys in the school could beat her if they put on a wig.

And let's be honest, the gender athletic gap is smaller here in China than it is in the US, due to most men here having pretty small, slight builds. 

My wife, like all filipinas,  loves the miss universe pagent. Since I like hot chicks, I'll watch the swimsuit part with her.

There have been trannies in there the last couple of years. I think one came in second or third once. 

I’d fck him.  Novelty, if nothing else.  Who here wouldn’t want to try out a created poosay?

Serious question:  how does a 27 year  old have the money for all that plastic surgery?

18 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

I’d fck him.  Novelty, if nothing else.  Who here wouldn’t want to try out a created poosay?

Serious question:  how does a 27 year  old have the money for all that plastic surgery?

Rich parents perhaps.

And you're assuming it is post op. It may still have a cack.

I have a friend who has a smoking hot transgender friend here. Met him once out at a bar. Absolutely gorgeous. Still has a cack though. 

20 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Rich parents perhaps.

I have a friend who has a smoking hot transgender friend here. Met him once out at a bar. Absolutely gorgeous. Still has a cack though. 

Yes , I’m assuming he is post op

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Rich parents perhaps.

Most transsexuals only have "top" surgery. So, the women get a mastectomy and men get implants. Bottom surgery is super invasive and expensive. 

I have a good friend whose wife is going through transition. She's on testosterone for a good year or so before surgery is even considered. It's a very long process. 

I'd be all for Miss Trans Bangkok  :wub:

This is what women want anyways, isn't it?  I mean, they're the ones out front protecting and defending these people.

Y'know, women better snap back before they realize they won't be necessary anymore.  I mean, men already build and invent everything,  we can grow babies in labs, sex dolls are becoming more lifelike than ever and now "men" are slowly but surely taking over all the women's activities and sports.

Not sure if this is another win for men or not, TBH.

I can see the final conversation between the last two women on earth:  "Remember when we complained and said things weren't fair and we just wanted inclusion for everyone?"

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This is what women want anyways, isn't it?  I mean, they're the ones out front protecting and defending these people.

Y'know, women better snap back before they realize they won't be necessary anymore.  I mean, we can grow babies in labs, sex dolls are becoming more lifelike than ever and now "men" are slowly but surely taking over all the women's activities and sports.

Not sure if this is another win for men or not, TBH.

Cleaning and cooking robots have a long way to go though....

(Kidding ladies, simmer down. Speaking of simmer, when's lunch?)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Post op? Yolo. Pre op? I’ll take some head but lemme get a couple beers first.

This is where I am.  :ninja: 

Congrats on your brother finally seeing success!

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Congrats on your brother finally seeing success!

Maybe you’ll marry one next. Fourth times a charm. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe you’ll marry one next. Fourth times a charm. 

Maybe you'll stop being an Internet stalker creep and find a more meaningful way to spend Christmas. 🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Maybe you'll stop being an Internet stalker creep and find a more meaningful way to spend Christmas. 🤣

But I like reading MDC complain about his family and tell us what he got. Like a child.  

:thumbsdown:

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But I like reading MDC complain about his family and tell us what he got. Like a child.  

Why don't you be a real person for a change? I've been an open book here for 20 years and met and befriended many Geeks in real life, regardless of political differences and all that. I'd meet anyone here for a beer.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why don't you be a real person for a change? I've been an open book here for 20 years and met and befriended many Geeks in real life, regardless of political differences and all that. I'd meet anyone here for a beer.

phag.

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

phag.

Least original poster in board history. Congrats!

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Least original poster in board history. Congrats!

Not original, but accurate.