KSB2424

Trans Kids

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Youre not gonna change your mind. Im not wasting my time.  For a guy who says hes still confused about this, you really seem like you want this trans kids stuff to be true.  But, a simple search of "FDA puberty bliocker warning" will yield  countless results. 

Not at all, in fact I even posted in this very thread I hadn't made up my mind, but typical internet back and forth I guess.   

Yes, I can do that and will now, but I usually ask because when people say they saw something I like to read the same thing they did so we are on the same page.   My google search can yield other things that you didn't read, and then the miscommunication continues.  

15 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Not at all, in fact I even posted in this very thread I hadn't made up my mind, but typical internet back and forth I guess.   

Yes, I can do that and will now, but I usually ask because when people say they saw something I like to read the same thing they did so we are on the same page.   My google search can yield other things that you didn't read, and then the miscommunication continues.  

Fair enough, sir

10 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're not following.  Go back a reread.

I agree with you that the gender is assigned at birth.  In fact I posted that earlier when you said one has to go through puberty to decide if they agree with their assigned gender.

I am in the camp that gender is not assigned at birth, rather it is recognized.  In a very few cases of ambiguous genitalia gender may not be readily apparent and it can be mislabled or misrecognized by those filling out a birth certificate.  Still, in a general sense I guess you and I have a different definition of assigned. 

I am also in the camp that gender can be different than sex, and I believe your use of the terms helps confuse this discussion, but again, its not for me to tell you how to interact here.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I am in the camp that gender is not assigned at birth, rather it is recognized.  In a very few cases of ambiguous genitalia gender may not be readily apparent and it can be mislabled or misrecognized by those filling out a birth certificate.  Still, in a general sense I guess you and I have a different definition of assigned. 

I'm not a woman who plays word games.  I used the word assigned, someone else used determined, you used recognize, it doesn't matter.

If there is a d, it's a boy.  A slit, girl.  If there is both or neither, well pick and hope.  We all agree that's what happens and we're all good with it.  There is nothing to argue.

Curious what you guys think should happen to the parents that approve these surgeries?  

I’m definitely on board with not allowing kids to make the decisions on their own and would also be OK with taking the decision out of the parents’ hands and not allowing it at all, but as of now if the parents are on board with it (and as long as they’re not the main ones pushing for it), I’m not sure if I really blame them for doing what they think will make their kid happier. 

I’m sure the overwhelming majority of them don’t actually want their kid to be trans.  Are they child mutilators too or just the doctors?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Curious what you guys think should happen to the parents that approve these surgeries?  

I’m definitely on board with not allowing kids to make the decisions on their own and would also be OK with taking the decision out of the parents’ hands and not allowing it at all, but as of now if the parents are on board with it (and as long as they’re not the main ones pushing for it), I’m not sure if I really blame them for doing what they think will make their kid happier. 

I’m sure the overwhelming majority of them don’t actually want their kid to be trans.  Are they child mutilators too or just the doctors?

Hopefully the kid likes his new gender but if the kid de-transitions, the parents are even more culpable than the doctors. The doctors are there to make money as they push their agenda, but the parents are supposed to know and protect their kids and the de-transition parents focked that up big time.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Hopefully the kid likes his new gender but if the kid de-transitions, the parents are even more culpable than the doctors. The doctors are there to make money as they push their agenda, but the parents are supposed to know and protect their kids and the de-transition parents focked that up big time.

So if the kid doesn’t de-transition later the parents didn’t fock it up?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So if the kid doesn’t de-transition later the parents didn’t fock it up?

I think it was incredibly risky and stupid, but if everyone is happy in the end, that means the process worked as intended, and that's a good result. 

Big money in these surgeries. 40k. Now if the sickos can get it normalized they can bring pressure to have insurance cover it. Cha-Ching. 

I am grateful the entire issue has not been of immediate relevancy to me or my family.  I imagine families struggle with this decision, and that whatever decision they make comes with substantial doubt.  Most will not know whether their decision is correct for many years, and if incorrect may haunt them to the end of their days. Hell, even correct decisions may haunt them as even correct decisions can still lead to poor, even tradgic outcomes. I would doubt I have the wisdom to participate in such decisions.  It does concern me that persons and organizations folks turn to for education and advice in these matters may have political, religious, and financial motives which may be partially unrevealed or under-emphasized to those to whom they are giving advice. 

15 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Again, it's not the same thing, but I also didn't really believe you were going to talk about things much to begin with so no loss.     You can look up complications with that procedure if you want - crooked dicks, nerve loss, etc..    It's a little different than an ear piercing, which is why I threw it out there as one of the many examples.  

Just trying to get a gauge of where people's lines are.  Take out that example, then.    Why would hormone therapy or puberty blockers be different than many other drugs and procedures I could put my child on when when seeking care for them.  

How often do you have to scrub under your foreskin?

I have known some queers, but the trans thing has me really confused. Does somebody need to have surgery and take hormones to be trans, or can a guy say he is trans and just start going to the girls bathroom? 

Is a drag queen just a man in a dress, or are they trans too? 

I kind of think that it just works how every individual he/she/it says it does on an individual basis. Beats the fock out of me. 

Maybe I am better off not understanding this . I don't think a grown man with man parts needs to be in the women's bathroom no matter how he feels on the inside. If one scared one of my daughters, I would have a problem with it. Not a talking problem. 

This is from a high ranking government official.  They really, really want to talk to the kids.  It’s not just a couple random schools in California.  

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This is from a high ranking government official.  They really, really want to talk to the kids.  It’s not just a couple random schools in California.  

If that thing ever came close to a kid in my presence I’d kick it right in its balls. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Veritas doing heavy lifting again.  $40k certainly buys some quality education

A problem with a private prep school that does whatever it wants with tuition money without a lot of state or federal oversight as to their finances- most likely.

19 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

A problem with a private prep school that does whatever it wants with tuition money without a lot of state or federal oversight as to their finances- most likely.

Private schools have had a lot of money for a long time.  Only in the last decade or so have they decided the best way to use that money was to indoctrinate kids regarding sex.  It used to be they'd use that money to buy computers or other things to better prepare those kids for the real world.  You know, what the kid parents are paying them to do.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Veritas doing heavy lifting again.  $40k certainly buys some quality education

Dont call him a groomer. There is no grooming. 

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dont call him a groomer. There is no grooming. 

You think he's turning kids gay?  Could some dude telling you to shove a up your ass make you do it...oh wait...

10 hours ago, Strike said:

Private schools have had a lot of money for a long time.  Only in the last decade or so have they decided the best way to use that money was to indoctrinate kids regarding sex.  It used to be they'd use that money to buy computers or other things to better prepare those kids for the real world.  You know, what the kid parents are paying them to do.

Still though- this is private money and parents pay for their kids to go there. You have no idea if, or how, this is involved in their education there- regardless of how bizarre that education may be.

I'm not sure what you guys are trying to rail out here. You complain that public schools do this and it shouldn't be there or parents should get their kids out...parents do and then the private school does this and it is "Well parents didn't pay for this." They kinda did. 

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Still though- this is private money and parents pay for their kids to go there. You have no idea if, or how, this is involved in their education there- regardless of how bizarre that education may be.

I'm not sure what you guys are trying to rail out here. You complain that public schools do this and it shouldn't be there or parents should get their kids out...parents do and then the private school does this and it is "Well parents didn't pay for this." They kinda did. 

Mooney you could be right in this particular instance.  The school responded in a way I certainly wasnt expecting.  Hopefully it plays out in public and we will get a feel of how the parents feel about this or if it was widely known.  I dont think the sheer depravity of involving minors in this is debatable, though. 

On 12/8/2022 at 8:32 PM, Sean Mooney said:

I'd like for people that have to live in blue states to have the option of locating a safe-haven school where the LGBTQ agenda isn't promoted. If the tradeoff means woke parents in red states can enroll their kids in a tranny indoctrination cult, so be it.

Also, I just got my private school hacked to bits by the Chinese government so I'm kind of sore on the subject of government involvement in private schools.

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

More of project Veritas exposing the left cultists. I swear anytime a journalist exposes the left the liberal media IMMEDIATELY goes on the defensive and starts using buzzwords :doh: 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRVNWyCN/

The people of project Veritas are considered journalists now? They are criminals who regularly get footage through illegal means, then edit out anything that doesn’t match with what they’re trying to sell. Nobody with half a brain takes their nonsense seriously. It’s cheap entertainment for idiots who think they are owning the libz…

https://news.yahoo.com/project-veritas-loses-jury-verdict-161207486.html

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The people of project Veritas are considered journalists now? They are criminals who regularly get footage through illegal means, then edit out anything that doesn’t match with what they’re trying to sell. Nobody with half a brain takes their nonsense seriously. It’s cheap entertainment for idiots who think they are owning the libz…

Sure bud. The people themselves admit to it but yea, you don’t believe it at all :lol: 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Those Yahooer's are really up there when it comes to journalism. :lol:

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Criminals?  Please show where they have done criminal things?  You know that most states are single party consent. And Veritas has won every single defamation case. 

people like you think that when a guy says exactly what you hear but it’s recorded by a right wing guy the words are invalid 

James okeefe has a journalism degree. Therefore no matter how smart you think you are you are wrong. 

please show me where the deceptive editing has occurred they always show clips of people saying exact words in the story

douchebags like you get your deceptive editing from msnbc continually and run with it. Example. Covington kids, good people on both sides 

you do know this case had not even been settled right? 

• Thanks 2

A tactic that is sure to win an argument ignore the validity or substance of the matter and attack the messenger instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

• Like 1

6 hours ago, craftsman said:

Those Yahooer's are really up there when it comes to journalism. :lol:

The article is from Reuters via Yahoo.  

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

A tactic that is sure to win an argument ignore the validity or substance of the matter and attack the messenger instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Sure.  And I've seen this tactic you are using to hide behind some truly dumb stuff and terrible news reporting.  

Common sense needs to kick in at some point about sources and where you are getting information.   Sorry, but if somebody is coming at me with National Equirerer level "news" information, you bet I am not bothering with that info.  I don't care how much they link to this definition of ad hominem.   

I am not saying is what you are doing, just saying IMO there are places that are so bad at reporting and so biased that you can basically skip the info or at the very least try to find and verify it elsewhere.  

Zero chance people around this place give much credit to an article linked from some source that is the left equivalent of InfoWars.   I saw something pop up on the Media Bias Chart - I think it was Black Agenda Report.   You don't think you would attack that if somebody linked an article from them around here?  If not, you should.  

• Like 1

Haven’t kept up. Anyone still on the fence about puberty blockers and sex change operations for kids? Stop pretending and just say you’re for it. 

8 hours ago, dogcows said:

Project Veritas are one of the few journalists that exists.  What you call journalists are just mouthpieces for government sources who do the bidding of government.  Project Veritas uses tactics which are protected by the First Amendment and are necessary for a free society.  The government harrasses Project Veritas with unjustified raids and trumped up 'crimes' but none of these will stand up in court.  But you have sh1t for brains, so you convince yourself even things on video are false.  It is really unbelievable how f-ing stupid leftists are. 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Project Veritas are one of the few journalists that exists.  What you call journalists are just mouthpieces for government sources who do the bidding of government.  Project Veritas uses tactics which are protected by the First Amendment and are necessary for a free society.  The government harrasses Project Veritas was unjustified raids and trumped up 'crimes' but none of these will stand up in court.  But you have sh1t for brains, so you convince yourself even things are on video are false.  It is really unbelievable how f-ing stupid leftists are. 

They do and believe as they are directed. They’re the smart ones. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Haven’t kept up. Anyone still on the fence about puberty blockers and sex change operations for kids? Stop pretending and just say you’re for it. 

They all deny they support such barbaric actions, while defending those actions every chance they get.   The gymnastics is fun to watch as they scream 'you pedo' every time they are caught in a lie.