Jump to content
Djgb13

If you were single

Recommended Posts

Would you be able to pull any girls or are those days over with? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Would you be able to pull any girls? 

of course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

of course

I don’t think my flirt game is up to speed like it used to. Plus, tryin to talk to some of these girls today is tricky. Talking with some of the girls in my class and I honestly think I’d choke them if I lived with them 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I don’t think my flirt game is up to speed like it used to. Plus, tryin to talk to some of these girls today is tricky. Talking with some of the girls in my class and I honestly think I’d choke them if I lived with them 😅

I am more particular.  I went out with a lot of good looking ladies, but do not have the tolerance to deal with bs. There are a lot of trends/personality traits that are big turn offs for me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I am more particular.  I went out with a lot of good looking ladies, but do not have the tolerance to deal with bs. There are a lot of trends/personality traits that are big turn offs for me.  

That’s how I am. I’m very picky when it comes to a partner and usually I’m not dating unless I see a potential future. Let go of a lot of girls cause things didn’t feel right. Great girls. Great jobs, great sex, great treatment of me, etc. just didn’t feel right or there were things that i wasn’t gonna deal with like jealousy for no reason 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know i could pull my fair share, no question. 
 

Would i have the energy to go thru all the BS to get laid? That would be the issue. 
 

During my whoring days if i had to do much more than call and she came over it was like doing the Bataan death march.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Would you be able to pull any girls or are those days over with? 

When you try to pull them, they really dig their heels in. You're better off pushing them into the van from behind.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Would you be able to pull any girls or are those days over with? 

I'd ask TJ for advice on where to find Ukrainian girls, hopefully I'd have better luck than he did.

Seriously, I imagine women in their 40s would be easy to find, but I'd aim for early 30s at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I were single, the p*ssy is all that would matter to me.  I’d set the bar so low that there’s no way I’d strike out.  There’s def a demographic of women who’d rip their panties off as soon as they knew I make six figures and I know where to find that demo.  And I would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 6 4. So that makes things easier.  Chicks dig tall dudes

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Would you be able to pull any girls or are those days over with? 

Does chloroform not work any longer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Would you be able to pull any girls or are those days over with? 

Yes.  It is amazing what money can do.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bert said:

Yes.  It is amazing what money can do.

Looking forward to finding out :wub: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I'd ask TJ for advice on where to find Ukrainian girls, hopefully I'd have better luck than he did.

Seriously, I imagine women in their 40s would be easy to find, but I'd aim for early 30s at this point.

I dunno, early 30s seems young.  Those are women whose clocks are ticking and want to get married/have babies.  I'm 54 so my /2+7 is 34, even that seems a little young.

I've actually pondered this question because of my laryngectomy.  Without it I'm sure I could get some; I'm flirty, well enough off, and not too hard on the eyes.  But with the lary, I wonder what a single me could land.  I could probably figure out a way to find other misfits like me, but that seems like cheating.  I'm wondering what "whole" chick I could get.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between wives No. 27 and No. 28, I spent a year being single. I had a great time. It was my experience that a lot of women in their late 30s - particularly ones who got married a little too early - go squirrely and think they've been missing out on something that all their miserable single friends tell them all about. 

Then they jettison the husband and step out into the harsh realities of being a single mom. The pickings of men are slim and get even slimmer as they age. 

Then the ex-husband marries a hotter, younger woman, and the ex-wife remains bitterly single and gets to see them together at the high-school football games and various kid life events for years to come.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would not bother. Women are entitled and selfish, why put yourself into some toxic situation.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Between wives No. 27 and No. 28, I spent a year being single. I had a great time. It was my experience that a lot of women in their late 30s - particularly ones who got married a little too early - go squirrely and think they've been missing out on something that all their miserable single friends tell them all about. 

Then they jettison the husband and step out into the harsh realities of being a single mom. The pickings of men are slim and get even slimmer as they age. 

 

I dated her too; I would love to get back those years.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably,  I am a financially solvent heterosexual and with the demographic trends out there, as set forth in the unicorn thread, I am a catch. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. But I would keep it to married women. Less expensive.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Probably,  I am a financially solvent heterosexual and with the demographic trends out there, as set forth in the unicorn thread, I am a catch. 

you're not just gorgeous, you're Engorgeous?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 Hitting on younger chicks would be easy. Really easy. Me: (thinning the herd) Who thinks the Kardashians need to die in a plane crash??? No??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

you're not just gorgeous, you're Engorgeous?

He could get a plethora of women. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, frank said:

He could get a plethora of women. 

they would open their flower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently went on my first dinner date since the mrs passed,am so not looking forward to all that again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I dunno, early 30s seems young.  Those are women whose clocks are ticking and want to get married/have babies.  I'm 54 so my /2+7 is 34, even that seems a little young.

I've actually pondered this question because of my laryngectomy.  Without it I'm sure I could get some; I'm flirty, well enough off, and not too hard on the eyes.  But with the lary, I wonder what a single me could land.  I could probably figure out a way to find other misfits like me, but that seems like cheating.  I'm wondering what "whole" chick I could get.  :dunno:

Women whose clocks are ticking and want babies ARE PRECISELY the target demographic. I love my wife but she lied to me on the number of children she wanted which I've forgiven her for but still aggravates me whenever I think on it, like right now. We stopped at three which was entirely her doing. It was absolutely NOT a mutual decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Women whose clocks are ticking and want babies ARE PRECISELY the target demographic. I love my wife but she lied to me on the number of children she wanted which I've forgiven her for but still aggravates me whenever I think on it, like right now. We stopped at three which was entirely her doing. It was absolutely NOT a mutual decision.

You've mentioned that before, and I'm sorry that didn't work out for you.

That being said, would you want more babies now?  The spirit of the thread IMO is your wife gets hit by a bus and you are single again.  You are... 50-ish?  :dunno: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You've mentioned that before, and I'm sorry that didn't work out for you.

That being said, would you want more babies now?  The spirit of the thread IMO is your wife gets hit by a bus and you are single again.  You are... 50-ish?  :dunno: 

I don't know how to make it more clear.... yes, I unequivocally and surely, abso-poso-you gotta believe I want more kids. I got hosed on that and I'm not happy about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know how to make it more clear.... yes, I unequivocally and surely, abso-poso-you gotta believe I want more kids. I got hosed on that and I'm not happy about it.

OK, that's pretty clear!  Seems like the early 30s, clock ticking woman is in your wheelhouse.  I'm guessing there are more than a few of those in China who might be interested in a white American with a successful busines, it would be like shooting fish (koi?  carp?  what is a chinese fish?) in a barrel.  :cheers: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm extremely ugly, but even I could keep busy with all the apps out there these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think about it sometimes. I am 40. I can't think of one woman my age that is not married. Seems like it would be a really bad market for women and most likely lots of crazies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2022 at 11:57 AM, Djgb13 said:

Would you be able to pull any girls or are those days over with? 

could easily pull, although doubt I could the ones i'm really attracted to lol

and relax folks, my Older Sister is 73 and has dates out the wazoo after getting on a dating site. Nobody wants to be alone, especially in their twilight years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nobody said:

I'm extremely ugly, but even I could keep busy with all the apps out there these days.

Was toying with the idea of messaging this woolman on a certain dating app.  Yea or nay?  🤔

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Was toying with the idea of messaging this woolman on a certain dating app.  Yea or nay?  🤔

Nay.  So much nay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Nay.  So much nay.

For seriousness?  :o

Does this persuade you?

Or this?  

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's boring, has low self esteem, and looks like she lives in squalor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mookz, don't listen to him, if this is the one you are targeting make your move. :thumbsup:

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, nobody said:

She's boring, has low self esteem, and looks like she lives in squalor.

She has a lot of other great qualities, too.  😍

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Mookz, don't listen to him, if this is the one you are targeting make your move. :thumbsup:

 

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×