Sign in to follow this  
-Vyse-

Discontinued food/drinks you want brought back

Do any of yous guys have a food or drink item that got discontinued you wish they would bring back? 

Yes.   Taco Light from Taco Bell. 
Those were so damn tasty

47 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Yes.   Taco Light from Taco Bell. 
Those were so damn tasty

Speaking of Taco Bell…Grande Soft Taco

I haven’t had humble pie in a while. Gutterboy and Hack are pigging out on it though. 

• Haha 2

Boston Market used to make a frozen chicken dinner. Two chicken patties that appeared to be real (unprocessed) chicken, mashed potatoes/gravy, & delicious carrots and peas.

At some point they replaced it with something called chicken medallions. Just awful. 

Ruffles wasabi ginger chips.  They were making silly flavors like chicken and waffles etc.  Christ thos wasabi were amazing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

KFC Double Down

Had to look that one up: The Double Down is a sandwich offered by Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) restaurants. It has two pieces of fried chicken fillet, as opposed to bread, containing bacon, cheese, and a sauce. 

3 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Had to look that one up: The Double Down is a sandwich offered by Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) restaurants. It has two pieces of fried chicken fillet, as opposed to bread, containing bacon, cheese, and a sauce. 

My parents used to get this. Which surprised the hell out of me. But since they were older and didn't have much of an appetite anymore, one of those would feed both of them very nicely.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The original Enchirito

All that cheese and sauce!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boots11234 said:

Fortified oat flakes. Made by post cereal. 

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

McRib.

Never had one. If they ever come back, I suppose I'll have to put it on my bucket list.

14 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Never had one. If they ever come back, I suppose I'll have to put it on my bucket list.

Your not missing anything and I just mentioned it cause McDonalds seems to bring it back every other year. I hadn't had one in over 10 years and don't care if I ever do again.

the real pizza hut pizza made in-store with fresh ingredients.  in 2003, Yum! brands changed it so everything was made offsite and shipped in frozen or canned.  half the time you order there, you get spoiled dough (you can tell because it will smell of vinegar).

• Thanks 1

Joe Momma Coffee

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

the real pizza hut pizza made in-store with fresh ingredients.  in 2003, Yum! brands changed it so everything was made offsite and shipped in frozen or canned.  half the time you order there, you get spoiled dough (you can tell because it will smell of vinegar).

That is a good one, my roomate in college was the manager of a pizza hut, I ate that stuff 3-4 days a week in my 20's. I think it was after 2003 though, maybe 2005/2006 timeframe.

I can't eat pizza hut anymore, it tastes like crap.

10 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Your not missing anything and I just mentioned it cause McDonalds seems to bring it back every other year. I hadn't had one in over 10 years and don't care if I ever do again.

I remember liking it. Something about the pickles did it for me

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

McDonald's hot mustard dipping sauce.

Still have it.  At least they focking better.  Amazing in fries and hard pretzles!

Not sure about the foods so much but I wish ESPN would go back to having a good SportsCenter show. What the heck happened to that show?