cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

Best site to monitor results and predictions? Other than FFT

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Democrats.com

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you have no idea then it’s silly to ignore anyones claims. Perhaps silence is the best option? 

It's likewise silly to ignore those who say little to no cheating went on, like Trump-appointed federal judges.

The republicans lost The senate race in Georgia to Warnock in 2020 because they ran a truly horrible candidate. A blonde woman married to a billionaire. That’s a Mitch McConnell special. If the democrats lose in PA it will be because they ran a truly horrible candidate. And if they win it will be because they won in the courts. Buckle up. 

23 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

The one night every 2 years MSNBC will be worth watching , the Lib tears will be flowing. 

I do enjoy that aspect.  MSNBC is rife with racist filth, if they are unhappy we know something good happened for sure. 

Additionally, they are so arrogant about their racist beliefs, so its a true feel good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No conspiracy theory blah blah, serious question. It wasn’t all that long ago when I remember you knew who won before midnight.  Obviously the Bush / Gore was so close it went on but other than that seems like only recently this changed.

What changed?  One would think with technology (as time goes in) we’d be faster and more accurate.  Weird.  

• Sad 1

Are we winning yet son?

Already voting machine problems in AZ

Democrats going to contest elections and demand recounts all across the country.  But Democracy!  :banana:

54 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do enjoy that aspect.  MSNBC is rife with racist filth, if they are unhappy we know something good happened for sure. 

Additionally, they are so arrogant about their racist beliefs, so its a true feel good.

Maddow is one funny dude to watch when his talking point blow up in his face. Can’t wait. 

I turned on CNN for a minute in the last hour, they had two token black people on the 5 person set, but that's not my point, they asked the black woman about the results and she said she would not predict anything as results start coming in because they could flip-flop completely like in 2020 and that she expects results for Pennsylvania to not be sufficient (my smart word , not hers) until Thursday.  She mentioned other states too - the usual deciding states.

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

I turned on CNN for a minute in the last hour, they had two token black people on the 5 person set, but that's not my point, they asked the black woman about the results and she said she would not predict anything as results start coming in because they could flip-flop completely like in 2020 and that she expects results for Pennsylvania to not be sufficient (my smart word , not hers) until Thursday.  She mentioned other states too - the usual deciding states.

I have no doubt that Democrats have mechanisms developed to pervert elections, I am confident they do it and do it well. It would not be surprising for some talking head on CNN to allude to it. 

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have no doubt that Democrats have mechanisms developed to pervert elections, I am confident they do it and do it well. It would not be surprising for some talking head on CNN to allude to it. 

This is why when everyone says the big red wave is coming, I say I'll believe it when I see it. 

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

For Nevada updates, check out Jon Ralston on Twitter.  He's the best Nevada analyst I've ever found.  He lives there and takes into account the registration of all voters by mail, early vote, election day vote, etc.  Nevada is a very tough state to analyze.  He had said last night he saw a path for Cortez Masto.  As the day has gone on, that has faded and he now each tweet and update seems to be more favorable for Laxalt.  Laxalt is now over 80% over at Predictit.

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

The one night every 2 years MSNBC will be worth watching , the Lib tears will be flowing. 

I'll be primarily watching MSNBC tonight, I wouldn't miss Joy Reid and Chris Hayes throwing themselves off the tower and telling us how racist we are on the way down for anything.

• Haha 1

I voted all red except for one, I voted Libertarian for Governor.  Also voted yes for Amendment 1 for guns rights.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, craftsman said:

This is why when everyone says the big red wave is coming, I say I'll believe it when I see it. 

Agree.   

But...I think the polling is flawed, I suspect it is painting a more rosy picture for the Democrats than what is really true.

I also think that where cheating can swing the election, the Democrat operatives will do it, and not hold back. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Agree.   

But...I think the polling is flawed, I suspect it is painting a more rosy picture for the Democrats than what is really true.

I also think that where cheating can swing the election, the Democrat operatives will do it, and not hold back. 

Yeah. There are already problems in Arizona. I'm guessing the machines there are having a case of the Monday's. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Yeah. There are already problems in Arizona. I'm guessing the machines there are having a case of the Monday's. 

Issues are not unique, lets not forget the debacle in Florida a few years back. It might be some deliberate act, but more likely its just ineptitude.

The government does NOTHING well. 

Good thing Arizona has an impartial Secretary of State to oversee election issues. What a kunt

CNN in full on panic over exit polling. 

Usually don't drink on weekdays but, think I'm gonna settle in and have a few tonight.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good thing Arizona has an impartial Secretary of State to oversee election issues. What a kunt

I'm assuming it was you who laughed at my post.

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Usually don't drink on weekdays but, think I'm gonna settle in and have a few tonight.

Oh yeah, and I will relish watching CNN implode.....think I will turn to a nice Chianti tonight....:D

How is it that these fools have 2 years to set up a quality process and yet have to make "last-minute changes"? 

And if people want to vote by mail, it should be on them to get it right in the first place or lose your vote. 

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm assuming it was you who laughed at my post.

No. I find you a bit less annoying lately.  

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

I flipped it on for about a minute. They don't look all that engaged with the whole mid terms at this point. 

And that black chick was trying that abortion is a major issue that people will focus on and that it's not the democrats that have people down, it's just government has a whole. 

Sure lady, it's never the democrats on their own who suck. It's either the conservatives who are bad people, or it's everyone. Just those 2 options. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I voted all red except for one, I voted Libertarian for Governor.  Also voted yes for Amendment 1 for guns rights.

Good job 👍. That’s Iowa?  What was the gun legislation 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Good job 👍. That’s Iowa?  What was the gun legislation 

https://ballotpedia.org/Iowa_Amendment_1,_Right_to_Keep_and_Bear_Arms_Amendment_(2022)

The ballot measure would add a right to own and bear firearms to the Iowa Constitution and require strict scrutiny for any alleged violations of the right brought before a court.[1]

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You’ve come a long way princess, I’m proud of you. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

No conspiracy theory blah blah, serious question. It wasn’t all that long ago when I remember you knew who won before midnight.  Obviously the Bush / Gore was so close it went on but other than that seems like only recently this changed.

What changed?  One would think with technology (as time goes in) we’d be faster and more accurate.  Weird.  

D's must cheat to win because they have absolutely nothing to offer.

The bucktoothed hochel idiot just said that crime is light and Zeldin is making much ado about nothing. Now that is how you lose a race. Either that or we as a nation are in bigger mess than we think.

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Maddow is one funny dude to watch when his talking point blow up in his face. Can’t wait. 

Don't watch yet. She is fapping her hole as she makes every claim she can that the Rs are trying to cheat.

It's worse. That disgusting racist creature joyterd reid is center stage with that dude who is a maddow twin is on the other side of it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Miami dade has republicans in the lead wow 

Latinos see right thru the democrat BS. The greatest thing ever will be if all those illegals end up legal and vote R.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Miami dade has republicans in the lead wow 

I heard they were polling in the lead there, it's amazing to see that confirmed.